What's new

PAKISTAN AIRFORCE WALLPAPER (by Waleed) my work once again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this wallpaper on an other forum couple of months before and it amazed me quite a bit. That J-10 with CFT's is fascinating. and the UAV in the middle, is it Turkish ?

p.s. Though people make wallpapers like this all the tym, but i wonder how do they segregate all that many planes from their original pics, if they use lasso tools then it wud be very time comsuming and as u said '4 hrs'. Am i some where close, is it lasso u used ?

isnt there any other convinient way of to do the job ? Najam ? anyone ?

p.s. Though people make wallpapers like this all the tym, but i wonder how do they segregate all that many planes from their original pics, if they use lasso tools then it wud be very time comsuming and as u said '4 hrs'. Am i some where close, is it lasso u used ?

isnt there any other convinient way of to do the job ? Najam ? anyone ?

Magic wand isn't the reliable tool for this job...generally when you add a required area it results in addition of useless area...as MagicWand adds area with similar color scheme,its only the artist who makes the decision.

Checkout these links...they are a victim of Magic Wand tool.

Aviation Photo: Greek flag 2 | Patrick's Aviation

Aviation Photo: Greek flag 3 | Patrick's Aviation

Now coming to a much appropriate tool...its the lasso tool.Though it takes lot of time while cutting the pictures but still it gives a professional cut.Creating PS wallpapers takes a lot of time and placing a watermark is the legitimate right of the Artist.

PS:BTW i have 440MB layers of these free layers...it took me 3years to cut them all.

PS:BTW i have 440MB layers of these free layers...it took me 3years to cut them all.

Wow. That's the way to go. I never cared abt it earlier. But as i m getting more into the business, i'll need this approach. Najam...!!! u r so cool . lolz

I cut each and every image (manually) and always cut everything manually. I dont like cutting tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom