What's new

Pakistan Ahead of India in Nuclear weapons technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short Range Ballistic missiles.

1)Hatf-I: 70 Km ( Operational since 1989)
Hatf-IA: 100Km (Operational since 1995)
Hatf-IB: 100km (Operational since 2001)

2)Abdali-I : 180 KM (Operational since 1996)

3)Ghaznavi: 300 Km (Operational since 2004 )

4)Shaheen-I: 750 km (Operational since 2003)

5) M11: 700 Km (Operational)

Medium Range Ballistic Missile

1) Ghauri-I : 1,500 km ( Operational since 2003 )
2) Ghauri II: 2,000 km (with 1200 kg payload)
2,500 km (with 750 kg payload)

3) Shaheen II: 2,500-3500 km ( Its 2nd version have MIRV technology)

Cruise missiles

Babur I : 500 Km ( Operational since August 2005 )

Babur IA: 700 Km ( Operational )

Babur 2: 1000 Km ( Under Development )

RAAD Air To Surface Cruise Missile: 350 Km ( Operational Since 2007 )

except ghauri series all of our missiles are solid fuel :pakistan: pakistan also have 2nd strike capability :pakistan:
:rofl:

where does pakistan have second strike capability, But i can assure u India has it in form of Shaurya missile and Arihant subs

Last edited by a moderator:
[/SIZE][/B] :rofl:

where does pakistan have second strike capability, But i can assure u India has it in form of Shaurya missile and Arihant subs

YouTube - India's Nuclear Capable Hypersonic Cruise Missile - Part 2

YouTube - Indian Navy's nuclear edge

here we go :smokin:

Pakistan has developed second strike nuke capability

Washington, DC: Pakistan, which has kept open the option of first use of atomic weapons against 'nuclear-armed aggressors', has also developed a second strike capability, a Congressional report has said.

"Pakistan has reportedly addressed issues of survivability through second strike capability, possible hard and deeply buried storage and launch facilities, road-mobile missiles, air defenses around strategic sites and concealment measures," the Congressional Research Service (CRS) said in its report on Pak nuclear weapons dating May 15.

CRS is the research wing of US Congress, which prepares reports on issues of interest of the US lawmakers.

Pakistan has also pledged 'no-first-use' against non-nuclear-weapon states, but has not ruled out first-use against a nuclear-armed aggressor that attacks Pakistan - for instance, India.

Islamabad has time and again said that its nuclear weapons are targeted primarily towards India and are aimed to act as a deterrent against a larger neighbour.

"Analysts say this ambiguity serves to maintain deterrence against India's conventional superiority. Others argue that keeping the first-use option against New Delhi allows Islamabad to conduct sub-conventional operations, such as support for low intensity conflict or proxy war in Kashmir, while effectively deterring India at the strategic level," the CRS said.

"Pakistan reportedly stores its warheads unassembled with the fissile core separate from non-nuclear explosives, and these are stored separately from their delivery vehicles. Pakistan does not have a stated nuclear policy, but its 'minimum credible deterrent' is thought to be primarily a deterrent to Indian military action," the CRS report said.

"Pakistani and some US officials argue that Islamabad has taken a number of steps to prevent further proliferation of nuclear-related technologies and materials and improve its nuclear security," it said.

A number of important initiatives such as strengthened export control laws, improved personnel security, and international nuclear security cooperation programmes have improved the security situation in recent years.

However, instability in Pakistan has called the extent and durability of these reforms into question. "Some observers fear radical takeover of a government that possesses a nuclear bomb or proliferation by radical sympathisers within Pakistan's nuclear complex in case of a breakdown of controls," CRS said.

While US and Pakistani officials express confidence in controls over Pakistan's nuclear weapons, continued instability in the country could impact these safeguards, it said.

Pakistan has developed second strike nuke capability - dnaindia.com
:rofl:

u are showing videos like we dnt have cruise missiles :lol: our cruise missiles are operational since 2005 now more upgraded versions are coming we already have 3 versions of cruise missiles

babur : 500km (operational)

babur1: 700 Km (operational)

babur 2 : with 1000+ km range is under development :smokin:

RAAD air launch cruise missile : 350+ Km (operational)

naval version of babur is under development :pakistan:

Last edited:
their is no denying pakistan nuclear capacity is superior and has been accepted by international intelligences as well . pakistan have great variety of small medium long rang nuclear capable missiles which can perform various duties. their is no single corner of india where pakistani missile cant reach..:pakistan:

i wonder if pakistan is ahead in missile tech, nuclear tech,etc. and they claim everything they has is better than India but still why they fight like cowards sending terrorist to attack Indian cities????? were they cowards or their claiming is false??? somebody kindly enlighten me...

No harsh comment please otherwise we can say "you can't handle 20 people how can u handle 160 millions".

and don't take this quoted comments seriously as we are educated people and know what is our boundaries:cheers:

No harsh comment please otherwise we can say "you can't handle 20 people how can u handle 160 millions".

and don't take this quoted comments seriously as we are educated people and know what is our boundaries:cheers:

That 10 members if landed in karachi also the result would be same. i think educated person like you know this

That 10 members if landed in karachi also the result would be same. i think educated person like you know this

i think u dnt know about the capabilities of our SSG commandos :pakistan: they did successful operation against the terrorists who attacked GHQ and kidnapped more then 20 civilians there n our guys F***ed them with in 24 hours even those terrorists were equipped with suicide bomb jackets :pakistan:

i think u dnt know about the capabilities of our SSG commandos :pakistan: they did successful operation against the terrorists who attacked GHQ and kidnapped more then 20 civilians there n our guys F***ed them with in 24 hours even those terrorists were equipped with suicide bomb jackets :pakistan:

Sir with Due respect, The Operation Conducted by The NSG was the worlds most toughest Mission.....

Clearing 2 hotels with over 600 rooms each in Just 2 days And That to not giving room for many civilian casualities, Most people died When the Terrorists Opened fired in a wedding reception in Taj Coromandel, before the NSG arrived.....

But believe me, The world Stood Up and Applauded our Task..... and the major factor in this operation was, NSG couldnt Use Tear gas as there were many pregnant Ladys and Children who would fall prey to this.... There were almost everything working against NSG, But still We succeeded, there Lies the Quality

Sir with Due respect, The Operation Conducted by The NSG was the worlds most toughest Mission.....

Clearing 2 hotels with over 600 rooms each in Just 2 days And That to not giving room for many civilian casualities, Most people died When the Terrorists Opened fired in a wedding reception in Taj Coromandel, before the NSG arrived.....

But believe me, The world Stood Up and Applauded our Task..... and the major factor in this operation was, NSG couldnt Use Tear gas as there were many pregnant Ladys and Children who would fall prey to this.... There were almost everything working against NSG, But still We succeeded, there Lies the Quality

lol u guys were unable to handle ajmal kasab :smokin: even those guys were not wearing suicide bomb jackets still u operation took days against few terroristrs :rofl: that mumbai drama was made by ur govt:smokin:

lol u guys were unable to handle ajmal kasab :smokin: even those guys were not wearing suicide bomb jackets still u operation took days against few terroristrs :rofl: that mumbai drama was made by ur govt:smokin:

Why would they wear Suicide bomb when there intentions was not to blow the Hotel but to Kill and slay the People.... And Do You know How much Time it would take to explore 600 + 600 rooms and Kill the terrorists?

You cant shoot which ever is moving.... and most of the rooms were attached to another, and Tear gas as I already told You wasnt possible in hotel.... And Iam Only proud that NSG successfully took up the worlds most Difficult mission and completed it successfully....

The German Commandos called us up and Told If they were in this situation, they wouldnt have dared to take up all the three spots at the same time....

stop talking trash if u dnt know $HIT ABOUT MILITARY OPERATION...RANTING that u did the job in just 2 days goes to show ur understanding do want to know how many casualties ur so elite SSG took whikle clearing lal masjid...
the terrorist in mumbai operations were high on drugs so that they can keep themselfs awake..killing innocent unarmed civilians you call that bravery..... no woner for thier baravado we slaughter them like pigs..and our ppl refuse them evn 6 inches of land to bury them..

Last edited:
lol u guys were unable to handle ajmal kasab :smokin: even those guys were not wearing suicide bomb jackets still u operation took days against few terroristrs :rofl:

what makes you so happy about the incident that makes you roll on the floor ??

that mumbai drama was made by ur govt:smokin:

happy ? now no more Zaid hamid jokes please.:pop:

And why do you forget how the Sri Lankan Team was attacked and how your police force ran away? Please stop making fun on forces that put their own lives at risk to save ours!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^

I never knew SSG and NSG commandos are code words for Pakistani and Indian nukes...Since the topic is about comparing nukes and we are comparing these commandos...People please grow up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom