What's new

Pakistan Ahead of India in Nuclear weapons technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I commonly here 3 different things that Pakistan is ahead of militarily against India.
1) Nukes, Who cares for something which you never going to use, its just high maintenance toys and Pakistan shouting about having them only hurts them see:- Nuke deal.
2) Missile, I guess they were but we are fast catching up and with this pace we should be in good shape soon.
3) Air force, all I here is 65 I know we should be proud of history but when it comes to military present is what counts, and I leave people to have their own perspective, for me I am not worried. I think we are more then good there.

with the help of a stupid person u claim that u r ahead********* have some common sense .............& tell that stupid to correct his words

U should be kick out from this forum. :sniper:

Dr AQ Khan is very respactable person not only in Pakistan but also in the world community.

Thanxs to Dr AQ Khan and all other scientists who have contributed their efforts to make us Nuclear Power.

No doubt Dr AQ Khan is the ideal scientist in Asia.

U should be kick out from this forum. :sniper:

Dr AQ Khan is very reapectable person not only in Pakistan but also in the world community.

but your respected national daily-THE DAWN called him a traitor who brought shame to country by giving nuclear secrets to north Korea

It is true pak is ahead of india in nuclear weapons

india tested fussion and fission bomb both while pakistan only has fission bomb

and fusion ones are many times powerfull compare to fission one'

bt india N scientist said our pokhran II tests means fusion one test was unsatisfactury

so in Nuclear tests

unsatisfactory=fail

so it means indian fusion one test were failure so they dnt hav fusion bombs

another intresting thing

in 2009 Us reported tat pak enhanced its Plutonium grade warheads with tritium

as per wiki

plutonium tritium fisssion bombs are 50 times powerfull then fusion bombs(write fusion bomb in wiki and you will get the ansaer for the US claim on enhacing pak warhead with tritium write pakistan and WMD and get the answer)

with the help of a stupid person u claim that u r ahead********* have some common sense .............& tell that stupid to correct his words

It looks like that you dont wanna stay longer, trolls like you are not welcome here, it looks your parents were stupid too, who brought you in this world unless you are test tube baby.:rofl:

Pakistan Ahead of India in Nuclear weapons technology.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the grace of Allah, Indeed we are!
:blah::blah::blah:

what i say:rofl::rofl::rofl:

but your respected national daily-THE DAWN called him a traitor who brought shame to country by giving nuclear secrets to north Korea

Link plz....or shut ur ***

Anybody can claim anything.......there is no tax for that......

i wonder if pakistan is ahead in missile tech, nuclear tech,etc. and they claim everything they has is better than India but still why they fight like cowards sending terrorist to attack Indian cities????? were they cowards or their claiming is false??? somebody kindly enlighten me...

Basically Pakistan is third in Missile tech.....just after USA and Russia think ...and ahead of China, France, UK etc....

Mzubair had proved it in details in an earlier thread.....

Basically Pakistan is third in Missile tech.....just after USA and Russia think ...and ahead of China, France, UK etc....

Mzubair had proved it in details in an earlier thread.....
third!!! why he left USA and RUSSIA???? oh if they were ahead of USA who will fund their armed force!!!! but Russia i couldnt find a point. may be he would have found it would be complete stupidity to claim as second...

anyhow i'll be waiting for his answer...:agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom