What's new

Pakistan agrees to hand over remains of Bengali pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should forgive each other now. Muti-ur-Rehman’s body should be handed over to Bangladesh but I would like to ask you a question, isn’t Rashid Minhas a shaheed for you?

We must see the positive side, before saying that Pakistan did not bury Muti-ur-Rehman in PAF graveyard we must see that Pakistan has granted the life time NA membership to Mr. Mahmood ali and we gave full respect to those Bengalis who decided to live in Pakistan.
We want the same gesture of friend ship from the fellow brother country which was our partner in our freedom struggle.

No offense brother just a question.:cheers:

Thank you for constructive comments. However I do not know who is Mahmood Ali? Would you be kind by shedding some light there?:)

Last edited:
How could you call this triator a shaheed when he killed his fellow muslim colleague.:pakistan:

I really don't have anything to say to those kind of comments. If I really want to, then I might be saying, How come you call Rashid Minhaz shaheed when he was serving for an armed force that raped sunni muslim women and massacred muslim men and kids regradless of their age in Bangladesh? however, I did not utter a word about Rasheed Minhaz because regardless of whatever I think of him, I know he is regarded highly in your country, just as Shaheed Matiur Rahman Bir Shrestha in Bangladesh and it's sad when somebody do not understand that.

So you see, if you really want to start then no one will be backing off. At least not me. But then one man's freedom fighter is another man's traitor. I know Pakistanis who would never talk like this and I hope you do too:)

I feel the mortal remains should be handed over not because he was a " traitor' or a "hero' but because we must move on.

Whatever happened back then was a result of a sense of nationalism on both pilots. the underlying theme amongst soldiers is to respect the enemy - both did well for their countries.

He should be sent back ! let the past bury it self he was a traitor and is not a pakistani simple wat happend has happend we are now in 2009 many years have passed its time for this dude to go back where is from and be burried there thats it forget about hero stories here and iam sorry to say not only cuz iam pakistani but if there is any hero in this story it was our boy Rashid minhas he gave his life to do wat he did a traitor is never hero but a losser in most cases in all due respect again life goes on people move on and time for him to go back !

People, this news was published in 2006!

No point in discussing it in 2009.

He did not die for his country. There was no Bangladesh then. He took oath to serve Pakistan and became a traitor. This is simple as that.

We should send his remains back to who ever wishes to have them. He does not deserve to be buried in Pakistan.

We should also press Bangladesh to help us trace all our missing personnel in Bangladesh.

If I really want to, then I might be saying, How come you call Rashid Minhaz shaheed when he was serving for an armed force that raped sunni muslim women and massacred muslim men and kids regradless of their age in Bangladesh?
Gormell,

If you didn't know that it was none but an Indian academic recently debunked the myth of W Pakistani army's so-called rape and massacre
then get help from the followings,

The Telegraph - Calcutta : Look

http://www.statelesspeopleinbangladesh.net/uploaded_files/studies_and_reports/AnatomyOfViolence.pdf

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Blood And Tears - Stranded Pakistanis, Biharis, Stateless in Bangladesh and Pakistan

I know that you would try to come up millions of articles, stories, Youtube videos and Drishtipat, Banglapedia's bogus boos but since I know the Geoblians of Ekattar very well, it would be an effort by you of repeating a lie millions times. Somebody might buy them but me, AAH ! AAH !!!

se i don't care if u send his remains back or not... all i care about is don't blame PAK ARMY for the genocide it didn't do. then and now Indian propaganda and media is stronger than PAK india is amazing at the art of deception and u just need to read the MOTTO of RAW to know that.

se i don't care if u send his remains back or not... all i care about is don't blame PAK ARMY for the genocide it didn't do. then and now Indian propaganda and media is stronger than PAK india is amazing at the art of deception and u just need to read the MOTTO of RAW to know that.

Ok, so according to you there was no genocide? RAW created all of that up did they now?

So RAW moved in at night and started killing everyone within their sight, the RAW hit-men were wearing Pakistan Army uniforms, spoke Urdu, and they had air-support in the form F-86s in PAF markings? Or are you just plain denying all the killings?

Those murderous bastards who went looting, raping and killing were representing their country were they? They took oath to defend the country, not to murder, rape and plunder innocent unarmed civilians. Guess that makes them traitors to humanity then. (Or in your eyes ‘heroes’).

Those bloody bastards did commit all the crimes they have been accused of. There are millions of witnesses in Bangladesh. They even brushfired at people who were going to the mosques to pray, they killed the imams and muezzins of various mosques on the night of the 25th of March when they were taking preparation for Fazr prayers. PN ships also indiscriminately opened fire at houses in Chittagong, killing many and injuring hundreds.

Admit past mistakes, that is what everyone does. The present counts. US bombed Germany and Japan to smithereens, yet these nations now enjoy a very close relationship; they are allied with other.

Do not talk about what you do not know.

Gormell,

If you didn't know that it was none but an Indian academic recently debunked the myth of W Pakistani army's so-called rape and massacre
then get help from the followings,

The Telegraph - Calcutta : Look

http://www.statelesspeopleinbangladesh.net/uploaded_files/studies_and_reports/AnatomyOfViolence.pdf

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Blood And Tears - Stranded Pakistanis, Biharis, Stateless in Bangladesh and Pakistan

I know that you would try to come up millions of articles, stories, Youtube videos and Drishtipat, Banglapedia's bogus boos but since I know the Geoblians of Ekattar very well, it would be an effort by you of repeating a lie millions times. Somebody might buy them but me, AAH ! AAH !!!

Forum
This is someone arguing against Sharmila Bose's case.
Apparently Sharmila Bose is known only for this article.

Forum
This is someone arguing against Sharmila Bose's case.
Apparently Sharmila Bose is known only for this article.

Bose will obviously be criticized - she is challenging the prevalent narrative about the PA's actions in EP.

Not only that, we have an entire thread on the issue, so please continue further discussion there. Bose and other refutations of the improbable numbers bandied about have been posted there.

We should hand over the remains.

Let the Bangladeshis know that even though this does not please us, we've moved on and their friendship means more than such petty things.

Ok, so according to you there was no genocide? RAW created all of that up did they now?

So RAW moved in at night and started killing everyone within their sight, the RAW hit-men were wearing Pakistan Army uniforms, spoke Urdu, and they had air-support in the form F-86s in PAF markings? Or are you just plain denying all the killings?

Those murderous bastards who went looting, raping and killing were representing their country were they? They took oath to defend the country, not to murder, rape and plunder innocent unarmed civilians. Guess that makes them traitors to humanity then. (Or in your eyes ‘heroes’).

Those bloody bastards did commit all the crimes they have been accused of. There are millions of witnesses in Bangladesh. They even brushfired at people who were going to the mosques to pray, they killed the imams and muezzins of various mosques on the night of the 25th of March when they were taking preparation for Fazr prayers. PN ships also indiscriminately opened fire at houses in Chittagong, killing many and injuring hundreds.

Admit past mistakes, that is what everyone does. The present counts. US bombed Germany and Japan to smithereens, yet these nations now enjoy a very close relationship; they are allied with other.

Do not talk about what you do not know.
Clearly, you are forgetting what East Traitors did to Pakistan Army before the killing was started.The recent mutiny is one example although your Army had patience.Yes, our army killed people but don't forget Pakistan Army soldiers along with their families were also killed by the Mukhti Bahini.PA reaction was completely justified and i am being diplomatic here instead of using abusive language.Regardless of this, I am happy Pakistan is separated from a Traitor State.(Recent BDR Mutiny clearly shows how nationalistic you people really are..killing your own countrymen just because of low payscale LOL!)

Last edited:
Khaled m ali is just here to grind an axe, most of the time he is pulling out fantasy facts out of a magic hat. He cleverly derails the topic to call our honourable service men ''murderous bastards'' when he conveniently forgets what Saadahmed has mentioned above and much more.

we shouldnt waste our time with nationalistic pride. Our Army put up a good fight during the war. Since partition, bengalis always wanted their own ethnic land. Our leaders screwed up, and india meddled/intervened.

what is done is done. I am happy to say that Bangladesh considers Pakistan a close ally. I think Mujib ur-Rehman's daughter is a pain in the ***, but Pakistan and Bangladesh are allies.

Out of goodwill --and out of the principles of Islam (Compassion, Mercy being among them) we should send the remains back.

In war, people die on all sides. But any professional soldier will still honour the dead regardless of what side they came on.

I would also expect Bangladesh to accept and hand over remains of the dead of East Pakistani civilians who happened to be in Bangladesh during the civil war.

We have MANY MANY enemies and not many genuine friends. Bangladesh is not our enemy. And we should for God's sakes stop whining over history. Pakistan is here to stay. We are still a strong country Mashallah. Difficult times yes, but still a strong country which will only get stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom