What's new

Pakistan again test-fires Babur Missile with range 700km

Please stop feeding him and get to the topic.

Anyways my intelligence and sources told me more about Hatf-7.
The missile was upgraded, and this is a part of Pakistan's program to make Naval version of Babur.

The modifications to our delight were successful, Alhamdulilah.
I cannot mention what was special in it, classified, but expect Naval version of Babur soon, followed by Air-Craft Carrier killer till 2015.

Please stop feeding him and get to the topic.

Anyways my intelligence and sources told me more about Hatf-7.
The missile was upgraded, and this is a part of Pakistan's program to make Naval version of Babur.

The modifications to our delight were successful, Alhamdulilah.
I cannot mention what was special in it, classified, but expect Naval version of Babur soon, followed by Air-Craft Carrier killer till 2015.
Any antiship missile can be used as anti ACC missile.....the only special craft killer missile from China (DF-21 V(D)) is renowned for it being a ballistic missile developed to be a craft killer. The speculation had already started from previous test featuring canastered launch. What i would really look forward is for full 1500KM range babur, that would be something real big...

Well. We are working on our own Anti-ACC missile, as my sources fed me details about it.
It seems to be Nuclear Tipped.

And about the 1500KM Babur, the main problem faced by Pakistan was resolved in the previous launch. Now we will witness PN Ships with Babur. About the range, I am sure they are working on it. Near 1800KM is expected.

Well. We are working on our own Anti-ACC missile, as my sources fed me details about it.

And about the 1500KM Babur, the main problem faced by Pakistan was resolved in the previous launch. Now we will witness PN Ships with Babur. About the range, I am sure they are working on it. Near 1800KM is expected.

dude you are revealing alot of of classified info... :P

With fear of being wrong I noticed two things here ...

1. The Video is edited too much.
2. The launch cycle hints at Submarine deployment.

Is it me or any one else too noticed shape of Babur which is smaller than the previous ones? If it is what i saw really then above poster comments can be taken in to consideration

Sir U just make my fingers cross..... I love to see all these news accounted officially

Well. We are working on our own Anti-ACC missile, as my sources fed me details about it. It seems to be Nuclear Tipped.

Many don't know about Projects but sources are sleeping about Ra'ad CM how can it be that ra'ad is neglected and newer projects are worked upon before upgrades introducing newer Versions.

Are there plans to extend the range/revamp the design and parameters such as a capable German Taurus KEPD 350 atleast or similar Euro/Russian counterparts.

So far Anti AC missile is not being worked upon such Project are in Stasis but plans are in place, such a project is massive it is pre-phase to ICBM so far Pakistan is tight on funds this does not mean necessary Pakistan would not not get into such a Project but its too early.

Ra'ad and Babur are of importance because we needs deep strike elements so further upgrades, modifications, range and revamped design is deemed necessary and important.

interesting point........11 pages and not a single Indian invasion :P.........good for everyone i guess...

the official statement suggested that the test was carried out to study flight parameter and EVALUATE A NEW LAUNCH MECHANISM.
the bold part is what interests me the most. we all have discussed that Pakistan is working on a naval version of the missiles. now if we have a close look at the new launch system:
Pakistan+Successfully+Tests+Hatf-VII+Babar+Cruise+Missile+multi+tube+Missile+Launch+Vehicle+%2528MLV%2529+from+a+new+caniste+submarine+launched+version.jpg

yes, this is a perfectly vertical launch! i guess, this was part of development work being done for the naval version. we might see the naval version inducted soon, Inshallah!!

thanks and best regards!
Arsalan Aslam

Back
Top Bottom