What's new

Pakistan again test-fires Babur Missile with range 700km

I said "intercepted", not "sunk". Big difference.

Okay... So you're busy intercepting every ship in the Western Indian Ocean. Never mind if your CBG is actually big enough to do that. What do you do next? Are you going to sink any ships whose trajectory takes them past your carrier?

Finding a US ACC is easy. Just send a swarm fishing trawlers and what not to the general location of the aircraft carrier. Keep the boats unarmed so they can't be attacked. Now, locate enemy aircraft carrier and fire your missile.
Yes! pretty smart way...but why we dont sattelite to track them down..its so quick and easy.....:lol:

Okay... So you're busy intercepting every ship in the Western Indian Ocean. Never mind if your CBG is actually big enough to do that. What do you do next? Are you going to sink any ships whose trajectory takes them past your carrier?

The route of the ships as well as the CVBG is carefully plotted continuously. Any more details are not for a public forum.

No offense but Advocating US superiority in every post is his moral duty.:D

Kitty Hawk was decommissioned in 2009.This fact contradicts with what you are saying.

What you are saying should only be considered a conspiracy.I am not saying that it is but it may be.

The Kitty Hawks decommissioning has nothing to do with "blowing" up a threat to keep your shiny news toys coming in.
The Indians do it all the time, We do it.. so what.. the Americans are some godsend honest saints??

The route of the ships as well as the CVBG is carefully plotted continuously. Any more details are not for a public forum.

In other words you want to claim that America can protect its carriers even though you have zero evidence to back that up.

In other words you want to claim that America can protect its carriers even though you have zero evidence to back that up.

Yes, I openly admit that you are correct, inasmuch that I cannot present any evidence about what you want to know in this public forum.

Finding a US ACC is easy. Just send a swarm fishing trawlers and what not to the general location of the aircraft carrier. Keep the boats unarmed so they can't be attacked. Now, locate enemy aircraft carrier and fire your missile.

Birbal,

Kid---some of your posts were intelligent--so you had some respect from the board----now this post and a couple after this-----they don't look and sound good---so, I guess that you also have a shrtage of books to read in india---do you want me to build a couple of librairies for you in india as I would in pakistan after I win my lottery!!!!!

During the time of war---u s CBG has a minimum 200 miles radius exclusion zone----any aircraft or other vessel would be taken out----I am sorry----there is no exclusion zone during time of war---my apoligies----you are there you are out .

Technically when the u s cbg is this close to the enemy shore---the enemy fishing trawlers would be nowhere close to floating because all the civilian operators would have run away---.

Secondly-----which fishing trawler can see 200 miles away and diferentiate between an ACC. ---Thirdly if there was any possibility---the transmissions would be jammed---fourthly---they would be obliterated even before getting closer to the exclusion zone---wars are terrible.

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Birbal---I didnot know that people wanting evidence still exist to this day!!!

badass ;;) lol we dont need more f16 just make couple of million of these and incrs their range upto 10000 km so no problem =))
bum bam bum =))) wo even say a word

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom