What's new

Pakistan 5th gen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
we made cruise missiles before u ,u are still developing a sub sonic cruise missile currently u are getting cruise missiles from russia :D we made longer range ballistic missiles which are operational before u ,, we made air craft before u we made tank which is one of the best tank in world before u ,,, now if u say we did everything by chinese help then in future INSHALLAH we will make a 5th gen air craft before u by chinese help :pakistan::china:

Iam not talking about misille technology, India could make better missile even before You as we have been into this business Since 1969.... And Please dont go into Aircrafts and MBT, I might have to ask you whats pakistans contribution in it, then you will start to troll... we dont need that.....

5th gen technology is not as easy as these, You need money, does pakistan have that??? can pakistan spend 10-50billion $ on a single project? absolutely not

we made cruise missiles before u ,u are still developing a sub sonic cruise missile currently u are getting cruise missiles from russia :D we made longer range ballistic missiles which are operational before u ,, we made air craft before u we made tank which is one of the best tank in world before u ,,, now if u say we did everything by chinese help then in future INSHALLAH we will make a 5th gen air craft before u by chinese help :pakistan::china:

am seeing another thread of CRAP Chineese railway engine..If a country can't even manufacture its own railway locomotives..forget FGFA... but can design develop & manufacture missiles..it can be certain that its nothing but these missiles are imported & a local paint job...am not offending anyone here..truth hurt !!

Last edited:
am seeing another thread of CRAP Chineese railway engine..If a country can't even manufacture its own railway locomotives..forget FGFA... but can design develop & manufacture missiles..it can be certain that its nothing but these missiles are imported & a local paint job...am not offending anyone here..truth hurt !!

I wouldnt wanted to reply to your nonsense but that again people like you just dont get it so before you call our missiles imported with a local paint job how about have a look in the mirror 1st:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/wmd-missiles/6215-ancestry-indian-missile.html

This a thread on the ancestry of Indian missiles. Hope you like it.

Iam not talking about misille technology, India could make better missile even before You as we have been into this business Since 1969.... And Please dont go into Aircrafts and MBT, I might have to ask you whats pakistans contribution in it, then you will start to troll... we dont need that.....

5th gen technology is not as easy as these, You need money, does pakistan have that??? can pakistan spend 10-50billion $ on a single project? absolutely not

You wanna know Pakistan's contribution how about read the JF-17 thread and it will give you in depth information about Pakistan's contribution from the development stages to actual testing and then finally its induction into the PAF.

You wanna know Pakistan's contribution how about read the JF-17 thread and it will give you in depth information about Pakistan's contribution from the development stages to actual testing and then finally its induction into the PAF.

Like wise You please refrain Yourself from trolling, Who started to troll?? Me or You.... If You think You got money and technical know how, why has not pakistan taken the Initiative???

And Iam not here to talk about JF-17 or your missiles, I know about Your equipments and Where it came from more than you, You wouldnt like it if I reveal it to You more over Iam not here to do that....

If You think You can make a 5th gen aircraft very well.... Just a few days back i heard that Pakistan is making a licensed Production of Chinese avionics and Will plan to make 4 indigenous.... if you cannot make a basic thing in aircraft which is software and Avionics, do you want me to belive that You are advanced than us in the field where 60% of sukhoi 30 MKI Runs on Indigenous Equippments with 100% Indian avionics which Russia considers superior to theirs in suk30... and "Mayavi" is Planned to be Integrated into F-35 of Israel...

Now comes Engine, India is developing Kaveri, how about pakistan??
India has started the studies, where is pakistan??

Like wise You please refrain Yourself from trolling, Who started to troll?? Me or You.... If You think You got money and technical know how, why has not pakistan taken the Initiative???

Which part of my post are you referring to as trolling? the part where i asked you to go through the thread of JF-17 and upgrade your knowledge about JF-17 or the part where i showed mirror to one of your kind.

And Iam not here to talk about JF-17 or your missiles, I know about Your equipments and Where it came from more than you, You wouldnt like it if I reveal it to You more over Iam not here to do that....

I understood the moment i saw your post. Your intentions were clear as are of many others who come here not for the sake of information rather trolling and as far as from where does our equipments comes from, i am all ears but then when i reveal something else back to you i am sure you wouldnt like it much either.

If You think You can make a 5th gen aircraft very well.... Just a few days back i heard that Pakistan is making a licensed Production of Chinese avionics and Will plan to make 4 indigenous.... if you cannot make a basic thing in aircraft which is software and Avionics, do you want me to belive that You are advanced than us in the field where 60% of sukhoi 30 MKI Runs on Indigenous Equippments with 100% Indian avionics which Russia considers superior to theirs in suk30... and "Mayavi" is Planned to be Integrated into F-35 of Israel...

And where did you get this impression from my post that we think Pakistan can make a 5th generation fighter jet, if so point it out if not please do not put words into my mouth. The highlighted part is a joke. Even Russians here will contest to that. Rest i would leave up to the readers to decide this so called indigenous equipments of yours.

Now comes Engine, India is developing Kaveri, how about pakistan??
India has started the studies, where is pakistan??

Where is Kaveri? India is developing it since 86 if i am not wrong and still to no avail and in 2006 a contract was awared to a french company to over come the techanical issues with the engine. Pakistan cannot afford to reinvent the wheel, we simply lack the resources but how is it related to what we are discussing or to my reply about Pakistan's contribution in the JF-17 project? I am still getting there.:disagree:

Ice cold, I am suffering from a disease called Big Paragraphophobia, Could You cut short it please.... Stick to the point... This is about 5th gen, anything coming beyond that is treated as trolling....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom