What's new

Pakistan 5th gen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace slasher

New Recruit

Reaction score
i was wondering if india gets the Russian PAKFA
what is pakistan doing in order to defend itself against such a threat?

is there any research going on?

and what is the shortest period in which a fighter jet has been succesfully developed and entered production??
:sniper:

They are going to start induction of Pakfa around 2018.

That's when rumor says that China will reveal it's own 5th gen.

So until then we have to wait.

Brother Mark my words, every country Passes through evolution, I can assure u that Pakstan would not be Left behind, as Westerners would surely open there market for Pakistan, Its a great opportunity for them To exploit this situation....

In case if you guys have not noticed normally when one nations develops an edge the other is automatically supported (Directly or indirectly) by other nations so that there is a balance in place

In Indian's case they are trying to disrupt that balance by mass purchase of planes so obviously we are getting other countries to offer as planes which were blocked in past ...

We are ok untill 2018/2019 , if we invest in moving ahead our own Avionics now 2010 in 5-8 years time we will have developed selfsufficientcy in 5-8 years time.

Even if we do not develop the Stealth , by 2018 we should have 600 planes made in Pakistan

Last edited:
We wont be much behind other countries in this Arena & till then our WMD's are enough to guard us.

So wait !

It is still some time until India will be able to induct its 5th generation Fighter Jets.

until then. hopefully, China would also make progress in J-xx program. This platform is obtainable both financially and technically.

guys pak-fa only finish research and development in 2020 and induction i from 2022. Read latest interview of hal chairman. maybe delay may happen.

guys pak-fa only finish research and development in 2020 and induction i from 2022. Read latest interview of hal chairman. maybe delay may happen.

well you can add 4-5 years more or may be 10-20 years
:rofl::rofl:

india will defiantly got pakfa in 2018 and russia 1 or 2 year before india
:cheers:

It has been discussed in another thread and the links were given in that.. it has been said that the designing will take much longer time. Do ur research well before concluding everything by yourself. At least U share a name with FGFA right???

Last edited:
well you can add 4-5 years more or may be 10-20 years
:rofl::rofl:

Name itself you put that name, but you dont know latest news:lol:

There are tons of stress in joint development.

@topic. . Now i think pak-fa and jxx came same time

The third prototype Jxx (CAC) was said to be in production now. The maiden flight may occur in October. Jxx is max 1 year behind Pak fa or T50 program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom