What's new

Pakistan 3rd biggest recipients of US aid

thats not alot of money dude 400 containers everyday go from pakistan to Afghanistan for free ... 3 billion can easily be collected if even pakistan tax all these containers

that is a lot of money. if someone pays that much money to me - i will never hate or betray them.

Again US and media spreading wrong info, not every thing in this 3b is AID, large amount is actually Coalition support fund which US has to pay for using Pakistani logistics. But again our leaders fail to tell the whole world about the reality of this so called AID.

And reply to your post, my dear Pakistanis are not for sale, so no one can force us to love or hate someone. Even if this 22b figure of AID in last ten years is assumed correct, the loses are much much higher, both financial and humaniterian.

Pakistan dont need AIDS , Pakistan needs a honest and hardworking democratic government which could improve economy , so that we start giving aid instead of taking.

This is just bribe USA gives our corrupt GVT to do its dirty work , stop that ******* bribe now your hurting my country.

6 billion dollar in aid yealy!!!!
Wow its a lot of money. Those who are against US aid should think twice about their balance of payment in absence of those green back. Pakistan probably kinda got dependant on those money.

Pakistan dont need AIDS , Pakistan needs a honest and hardworking democratic government which could improve economy , so that we start giving aid instead of taking.

This is just bribe USA gives our corrupt GVT to do its dirty work , stop that ******* bribe now your hurting my country.

You cant just stop taking Aids overnight. You should start reducing dependency on it and over the years once economy in its own feet then you wont be needing it. First, start work on your national savings, then investment.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

thats not alot of money dude 400 containers everyday go from pakistan to Afghanistan for free ... 3 billion can easily be collected if even pakistan tax all these containers

You can not tax any goods which will not be used/consumed in Pakistan. But you can certainly charge them transit fees.

Back
Top Bottom