What's new

Pakistan slams IMF's 'intervention' in internal matters

STFU fool. The Americans are in bed with the Pakistani generals. If you haven't figured that out by now you...

The generals are too stupid to operate. The political parties are divided as per law. The true "rulers" are the judges, they're the ones making the money without any accountability!!!

You must Write Immioedtaley Modi govt asking them to bail out the neighbors - after all 10 bn is peanuts for India's economy
Modi, being Modi, is likely to ask what he will get in exchange.

What he might like most is left to your imagination.

wwhy is that what Indians do to get their support ?
So did al indian CEO suck American balls to get the jobs ? Indsian must be very good balls sucking then
Terrible, this burning smell.

wwhy is that what Indians do to get their support ?
So did al indian CEO suck American balls to get the jobs ? Indsian must be very good balls sucking then
You do realise that they suck balls where there are balls.

Sit back for a minute and think through why they do not suck Pakistani balls.

What a fantastic sight.

Arrogance while writhing at the bottom of a pit.

Never thought to see the day.

IMF is playing game, the leach IMF will continue funding its addicted customer. I for one believe Pakistan should default, let anarchy prevail before rising from the ashes.
BTW I have no political affiliation, the only way to cure an addict is to starve it of its addiction.

Since childhood I can remember Pakistani politicians and generals begging to IMF every few years.

Does anyone know how many times these chutiyya elite have gone to IMF? They are definitely addicted to free money. It's not free for average Pakistani but it's free for the greedy leeches in power because they will pocket the money and then raise price of fuel and food to pay IMF their money back. Eventually average Pakistanis will suffer, high fuel and food prices means the industries will suffer too, thus the economy. It's the circle of being led by a bunch of greedy cunts like the generals, Bhutto/Zardari and sharif scum families.

Well, when someone lends you money, they get to have a say in what you do with that money. For example, if I were to loan money to a friend of mine with a drug problem so he can get back on his feet, I'm perfectly within my rights to condition that loan on him going to rehab. I'm also going to check on him periodically to ensure he's still in rehab and making progress.

If he doesn't like that or thinks it's overbearing and interference in his affairs, he can simply refuse the loan.

Since childhood I can remember Pakistani politicians and generals begging to IMF every few years.

Does anyone know how many times these chutiyya elite have gone to IMF? They are definitely addicted to free money. It's not free for average Pakistani but it's free for the greedy leeches in power because they will pocket the money and then raise price of fuel and food to pay IMF their money back. Eventually average Pakistanis will suffer, high fuel and food means the industries will suffer too, thus the economy. It's the circle of being led by a bunch of greedy cunts like the generals, Bhutto/Zardari and sharif scum families.

The ordinary Pakistanis have allowed these elite scum to loot and plunder. Any civilised and educated society wouldn't accept exploiting.

Well, when someone lends you money, they get to have a say in what you do with that money. For example, if I were to loan money to a friend of mine with a drug problem so he can get back on his feet, I'm perfectly within my rights to condition that loan on him going to rehab. I'm also going to check on him periodically to ensure he's still in rehab and making progress.

If he doesn't like that or thinks it's overbearing and interference in his affairs, he can simply refuse the loan.

Has IMF some sort of obligation towards Pakistani elites?

STFU fool. The Americans are in bed with the Pakistani generals. If you haven't figured that out by now you...

Why TF would Americans be in bed with Pakistani generals?

The truth is Pakistani generals want to get into the bed but are sitting on ground beside it begging to get in.

The ordinary Pakistanis have allowed these elite scum to loot and plunder. Any civilised and educated society wouldn't accept exploiting.

I'm not a Imran Khan supporter, I don't support any political party but I can see why some educated Pakistanis had put their hope on imran Khan and PTI to bring about some changes to the country.

Has IMF some sort of obligation towards Pakistani elites?
I'm not sure what you mean by the question. The only obligation the IMF has is to its creditor nations to ensure they get their money back.

Why TF would Americans be in bed with Pakistani generals?

The truth is Pakistani generals want to get into the bed but are sitting on ground beside it begging to get in.

I hope that is true. What has been revealed thus far is troublesome.

I'm not sure what you mean by the question. The only obligation the IMF has is to its creditor nations to ensure they get their money back.

You should know what I mean. It is a rhetorical question.

I'm not a Imran Khan supporter, I don't support any political party but I can see why some educated Pakistanis had put their hope on imran Khan and PTI to bring about some changes to the country.

These are not nearly enough. A sea of Pakistanis are the silent majority. Essentially complicit. Well, they can remain silent now as their economy and country is wrecked to pieces.

You are literally begging for money, what do you expect? A red carpet and a gold cup to drink from? Duffers and noonies are delusional as always.

Noonies believe they are entitled to IMF money.

Back
Top Bottom