What's new

Pak wants Indian aid to be routed through United Nations

No matter thru whr its routed..the poor & the hungry will thank the giver ..and Eid around the corner,hope every homesless will be sheltered.

you see, if it was genuine aid --they wouldnt care if the money was flagged or unflagged

it obviously makes sense to disburse it via UN as other donours are doing.....or are these hindustanys expecting us to paint it saffron and parade the currency notes?

this is why i was against the aid......indians are just trying to politicize, sensationalize, and win some brownie points over a paltry $5 mil.

I dont understand why the relief fund to a neighbor should go through a third party. I mean what is the problem wth u guys(and ur govt).
And if their are ego issues then I cant help those D***a$$, for whom ego is more important than helping the suffered recipients.
I want reply......

Command respect and not demand. Think u get it and read mr. TT's post.

He commands respect, read his posts. He is more knowledgeable that you care to understand. You don't like it her GTFO.

Remeber this is :pdf:

you see, if it was genuine aid --they wouldnt care if the money was flagged or unflagged

it obviously makes sense to disburse it via UN as other donours are doing.....or are these hindustanys expecting us to paint it saffron and parade the currency notes?

this is why i was against the aid......indians are just trying to politicize, sensationalize, and win some brownie points over a paltry $5 mil.

Now sir,

tell me when Indian establishment spoke against routing it through UN.

Manmohan singh will do everything to benefit pakistan. He have said we will offer more aid if they want and is ready to send it through UN.

But, it raises two very valid points that must be highlighted and can't be ignored.

1. When US or KSA or China is sending aid directly and material bearing their tag and sign why should we not get same equal treatment???? Also, what about goodwill gesture.

2. This question is about their intentions about peace and friendship, when they don't stop from playing politics over dead bodies how we Indian fools thinks that they want peace and friendship.

If our intention is to help the people in need, why should we worry how they treat us differently than their long time allies.

Typical, that "dumb head" is far senior and respected on this forum than you. Watch your tone.

If he is a senior then behave like one..he is suppose to be a think tank and look what he contributed to this thread..and for respect he have to earn it ..there are plenty of Think Tanks here which all of us respect they dont have any particular love for India ,still we respect them..they earned it and they deserve to the respected no matter what,dont ask us to respect someone who is trolling and flaming here under the cover of being a Think Tank ..

So What's wrong with it?I thought Indians were accusing Pakistani Government few weeks ago here how they will misuse aid etc so now GOP is asking for aid to be routed through UN and you are angry?Hypocrisy.Pakistan can do whatever you want and it is a good step otherwise your media might even come up with fantasy stories like Pakistan gave 5 million which india gave to pakistan to LET etc.

didnt they already in the past? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

the usual lines, i suppose. The ones that we subsequently toss in the dustbin (where it belongs)

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

You are a THINK tank.

you can read.....I'm happy for you.

(honest)

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Now sir,

tell me when Indian establishment spoke against routing it through UN.

they havent.....

my reply was more aimed at this guy Mogambo-bambo

didnt they already in the past? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

the usual lines, i suppose. The ones that we subsequently toss in the dustbin (where it belongs)

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

you can read.....I'm happy for you.

(honest)

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

they havent.....

my reply was more aimed at this guy Mogambo-bambo

A Mogambo on a forum forces you to generalize and say

indians are just trying to politicize, sensationalize, and win some brownie points over a paltry $5 mil.

Common please dont be so ridiculous.

and mogambo just said.

why they are playing politics on dead bodies?????

why don't they allow aid and relief to reach the affected people.

Now where does he is appearing to be against UN involvement which prompted u to make those comments.

Through UN or not , getting the relief money/aid to the needy is the need of the hour.

The grieviences of the poor has to be answered and the world community has been genrous towards them. Its upto the system as to properly disperse the aid to the deserving people as fast as possible.

I have noticed some of the members just jumping with out any cause including a Kleenex supplier. Hope the debate continues without much mud throwing.

Manmohan singh will do everything to benefit pakistan. He have said we will offer more aid if they want and is ready to send it through UN.

But, it raises two very valid points that must be highlighted and can't be ignored.

1. When US or KSA or China is sending aid directly and material bearing their tag and sign why should we not get same equal treatment???? Also, what about goodwill gesture.

2. This question is about their intentions about peace and friendship, when they don't stop from playing politics over dead bodies how we Indian fools thinks that they want peace and friendship.

It doesnt matter. India and Pakistan has a lot of trust deficit and a lot of people in Pakistani establishment are extremely prejudiced against India. As there are in Indian establishment against Pakistan.

In this case, these folks wouldnt have accepted aid from India directly and some saner minds in Pakistan (who believe that every single dollar can help some one who is in dire straits) accepted this middle ground. It shouldnt matter from India's perspective. We wanted to help the Pakistani people in this hour of need. How that help reaches them should not matter as long as it does...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom