What's new

Pak wants Indian aid to be routed through United Nations

any aid based on aim of point scoring and media coverage can never bring you good will. Get out of Kashmir and the entire Pakistan will send you flowers.

Isn't the same thing being done by USA - reduce the animosity of pakistani's towards USA.

Why don't you guys reject US Aid aswell.

Get out of Kashmir and the entire Pakistan will send you flowers.

Alas! Then we will never be able to receive flowers from your country. Because the day when we won't be in Kashmir will never come.

Last edited:
What happened to your Mr.Think Tank?
On topic: It doesn't really matter where the money gets routed from.I just hope the pakistanis who need to get this help are going to get this aid fast and efficiently.
hey indians:

SHUT UP.

Because our neighbour's dog was barking that this money might be stolen by Zardari and this money will go into hands of militants. SO Its the best modality Pakistan came up to ask you to distributed aid through reputed UN aid agencies that will stop barking of our neighbour's dog about misuse of money.

any aid based on aim of point scoring and media coverage can never bring you good will. Get out of Kashmir and the entire Pakistan will send you flowers.

Because our neighbour's dog was barking that this money might be stolen by Zardari and this money will go into hands of militants. SO Its the best modality Pakistan came up to ask you to distributed aid through reputed UN aid agencies that will stop barking of our neighbour's dog about misuse of money.

this thing was thought by all the nations.few days ago a thread was going on pak got less aid then haiti disaster.so keeping the frustration or hate towards india aside,think abt this.btw no body else more than india knows,where the aid can go.

any aid based on aim of point scoring and media coverage can never bring you good will. Get out of Kashmir and the entire Pakistan will send you flowers

that aid will be used by few xyz's,it will help them,where the points come by just 5 million $ aid.

Isn't the same thing being done by USA - reduce the animosity of pakistani's towards USA.

Why don't you guys reject US Aid aswell.

The Americans are Not a Drama Queens about their aid like Indians are behaving about these few dollars opsssssss its not few more than few ;)

Jana.Forget about your neigbhour's dog.Were not sane people in your country afraid of this too?Most of the international community was slow in sending aid to pakistan,because of the same concern.Don't always blame India.Your reputation has been built and nurtured by your own people.

Does India want to give that money to corruption? lol

someone said they want it to go straight to GoP.

LOL.

It's gonna go straight into someones pocket if you dont give it to the UN.

Summary of things happened so far:

Massive floods affect Pakistan killing more than 1500+ people.
Aids start pouring in from lots of countries.
Discussion starts why India is not sending aid.

India: we are ready to give 5 million.
Pakistan: Nope, we dont want your money.
US: Pakistan should accept the money.
India: We are ready to send doctors and money.
Pakistan: No we dont want anything from India.
US: Pakistan has to accept it.
India: we are still willing to give the money.
Pakistan: Ok give it to UN , we don't want it from your hands.
India : OK... whatever.Just take it, goddammit

Last edited:
Does India want to give that money to corruption? lol

someone said they want it to go straight to GoP.

LOL.

It's gonna go straight into someones pocket if you dont give it to the UN.

Does it mean that all the aid that Pakistan received (from US,China, Saudi Arabia, India and others) has come via UN?

I'm sorry for being out of context here but i think we have already made lengthy explanation to Indians regarding their aid.
With this news i feel fool, waisting time on some thing which never took place!
I wonder how should i classify the Indians who not only initiated the discussion but inflated the whole episode to the size of Sun :(

Please, stop this nonsense discussion over something which is nothing more than media hype.

hey indians:

SHUT UP.

Awesome!!!

One of the most insightful and thought provoking posts I ever came across......... nothing less should be expected from a "TT" member:D

India shouldn't expect its AID to be treated the same as KSA or China's ......... we should be eternally grateful to GOP for accepting the aid in the first place.

GOP's attitude regarding Indian aid reminds me of the guy who cut off his nose to spite his face:D

this thing was thought by all the nations.few days ago a thread was going on pak got less aid then haiti disaster.so keeping the frustration or hate towards india aside,think abt

The intellectuals have already explained the reason for that. In- affective media coverage besides every country has own problems

this.btw no body else more than india knows,where the aid can go.

that aid will be used by few xyz's,it will help them,where the points come by just 5 million $ aid.

:agree: Contradiction in you own bharti mind.

Thats dilemma of bharti nation

Back
Top Bottom