What's new

Pak, Russia conduct joint naval drill in Arabian Sea

They did....but as usual no one gives a damn about the stray, barking dogs on the street.

aji haan...aisa hai

quote="special, post: 6326022, member: 147652"]why are you talking about Pakistan army general in this thread??:cuckoo::cuckoo:

same reason pakistan didn't oppose this
INDIA CHINA LIKELY TO HOLD JOINT ARMY EXERCIES :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

REALLY WHAT A JOKE CHINA IS TAKING HIS AREAS FROM U AND YOUR SAYING THAT YOU WILL HAVE JOINT ARMY EXERCISES WHAT A JOKE HAAA HAAA HAA:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

what a joke Russia makes nuclear submarine for India and then do joint exercising with Pakistan...what a joke...this world is changing joint exercise between rivals is nothing big now

Long Live Pakistan-Russia Friendship, we are natural allies :D

aji haan pakistan to country is natural nhi hai....1947 main lad bhid kr manufectured ki gyi hai....baat krte ho.....tum rhne do tumse na ho paayega

Money is everything in world If Pakistan wants friendship from world power than It have to be Economically sound....otherwise do whatever joint exercises nothing will be gained. Military might is Important but economic might is greatest. take examples of China and India.So Pakistan learn how to keep politics and business in different buckets so they don't get mixed up then only you can do better else every country will try to kill you until you die as this is the world where lil nations with ego factor is not allowed

Last edited:
Good news russia should have done it lobg age i agree we spoiled our frendship which would have grown more after large venture like steel mill anyway lets move forward we learned lesson hope we dont spoil it again pakistans friendship is more favourable to russia than indian russia need hot waters which pak has after prob with ukraine russia if want to live lobger it needs pak to help russia bring russia in central seas of tge world

aji haan...aisa hai

what a joke Russia makes nuclear submarine for India and then do joint exercising with Pakistan...what a joke...this world is changing joint exercise between rivals is nothing big now

aji haan pakistan to country is natural nhi hai....1947 main lad bhid kr manufectured ki gyi hai....baat krte ho.....tum rhne do tumse na ho paayega

Money is everything in world If Pakistan wants friendship from world power than It have to be Economically sound....otherwise do whatever joint exercises nothing will be gained. Military might is Important but economic might is greatest. take examples of China and India.So Pakistan learn how to keep politics and business in different buckets so they don't get mixed up then only you can do better else every country will try to kill you until you die as this is the world where lil nations with ego factor is not allowed
Russia also sell subs to Pakistan this exercises is like Pakistan and India exercise

As I said, the reason is simple - this activity is completely inconsequential for India, and is not even a threat for the coast guard. You can do as many anti narcotics exercises as you want, you will not hear India protesting. We only raise our concerns if Pak does something that is a genuine threat for us. Heck, we don't even complain to Russians when the future backbone of your fighter fleet is flying with Russian engines.

Utter nonsense...even your former PM was whining in Moscow to stop supply RD-93 engines to Pakistan as it will bring instability to the peace process entire region...!!! Need to have some memory pills i think...!!!

Utter nonsense...even your former PM was whining in Moscow to stop supply RD-93 engines to Pakistan as it will bring instability to the peace process entire region...!!! Need to have some memory pills i think...!!!
Yes, that has been pointed out by Imran Khan already, and you might notice that I thanked his post - which means I have admitted it.

But as I said before, an anti narcotics drill with Russia's drug control agency is too trifling a matter to cause us any worry. Do it year round, for all we care.

Long Live Pakistan-Russia Friendship, we are natural allies :D
I am a silent member of this forum. But from views of Pak members, it appears they have more obsession towards India and Indian people...If that's a general mindset...no wonders why Pak has dragged itself to current situation, it is in.

Sorry to say, one should not be like a stray dog...desperate to eat...wagging tail and licking to anyone who throws a piece of meat towards it...Just one ship and small anti-narcotic excercise and banners of "long live Pak-Russian friendship" are up...
Don't create impression that Pakistan is at disposal of anyone who has anything to give....

Back in 1964, I visited Lahore and Karachi....at that time Pakistan has a status, it has more value to west and was must more important commonwealth country than India.

As I expected, you cannot substantiate it, because it was simply a brain fart from you.:lol:

@Mercenary : India did not oppose it because India has nothing to lose from this. We don't oppose Russia when they sell billions of dollars worth of cutting edge weaponry and know-how to China, which is a much bigger headache for us than an anti narcotics drill by their drug control agency. Even the Indian coast guard would not feel threatened by this, and in India it is the CG that carries out these duties.

That's the reality. But this is PDF, and certain think-tanks will tell you fables to stoke their own ego, and also as an opportunity to verbally abuse Indians unnecessarily.
To put it in a more specific way, you don't have the ability to oppose it. In front of China and Russia, India is just a little buddy.

They did....but as usual no one gives a damn about the stray, barking dogs on the street.

watch your words TT, you are talking of a nation of 1.3 billion people

To put it in a more specific way, you don't have the ability to oppose it. In front of China and Russia, India is just a little buddy.
That's not how the world sees us though. And do not bring Russia here, Russia is our ally and most likely will be. Some anti-narcotics drill with pakistan doesn't affect us , infact it's good if the pak forces are able to stop drug flow with russian training. And you do not get to talk , you are not even a Democracy. Slaves of your absolute communist govt. , used by the 1st world as cheap labor for manufacturing . That's all China is . India is just right after you in everything , be it population , firepower or economy so don't be too confident.

Back
Top Bottom