Pak not weak to allow India to take Azad Kashmir: Farooq Abdullah :

ashok321

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Pak not weak to allow India to take Azad Kashmir: Farooq:

15abdullah.jpg

After his 'Azad Kashmir belongs to Pakistan' remark last week, National Conference chief Farooq Abdullah today made another controversial statement saying Pakistan was 'not weak to allow India to take that part of Jammu and Kashmir under its occupation'.

Addressing party workers in Uri area of north Kashmir's Baramulla district, the former chief minister said, "How long shall we keep saying that (Azad Kashmir) is our part? It (Azad Kashmir) is not their father's share. That (Azad Kashmir) is Pakistan and this (J&K) is India."

He said 70 years have 'passed but they (India) could not get it (Azad Kashmir)'.

"Today, they (India) claim it is our part. So take it (Azad Kashmir), we are also saying please take it (from Pakistan). We will also see. They (Pakistan) are not weak and are not wearing bangles. They too have atom bomb. Before we think about war, we should think how we will live as humans," Abdullah said.

The Lok Sabha member from Srinagar had raked up controversy last week when he said that Azad Kashmir belongs to Pakistan and it won't change even if the two countries fight wars against each other.

"I tell them in plain terms not only the people of India, but also to the world that the part (of J-K) which is with Pakistan (Azad Kashmir) belongs to Pakistan and this side to India. This won't change. Let them fight how many wars they want to. This won't change," he had said.

His comments drew the ire of the Bharatiya Janata Party and a case was also filed against him in Bihar.

"A case has been filed against me. That too by a Muslim. May God protect him. Look at his situation, he does not know Kashmir. He does not know our situation.

"They (Pakistan) drop a bomb, common people and soldiers die here (in Kashmir) and when a bomb is dropped from here, our people and soldiers also die there (Azad Kashmir). Till when would this storm continue? Till when would the blood of innocents continue to flow," he told his party workers.

He said he hoped a day would come when people would move freely across the Line of Control.

"A day will come when you will cross the Line of Control (LoC) in such a manner as if going from one house to another. Have belief on this that such a day will come and without that, there would be no peace in this country," he said. -- PTI

Finally some sense.....Pakistan Administered Kashmir will belong to Pakistan for the next 1000 years,,,Indian administered Kashmir will remain with India for the next 1000 years....Jammu should be its own state, Ladakh should be its own state ..both fully integrated into India...and Kashmir Valley should retain special status for the forseeable future

Road between Manali and Leh should be super widened so that Ladakh is always reachable from Himachal.....perhaps train services till Ladakh too ..if possible Bullet trains

Last edited:
IOK is not Indian territory. It is occupied by India by force of 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists.

Kashmiris should be given the right of self determination.

Time for that has long passed...only option is to make LOC between India and Pakistan the permanent border....No other solution is acceptable to either Indians or Pakistanis...this is the best compromise...Indian part of Kashmir will remain with India, unless India is sunk to the bottom of the ocean and the whole world is drowned in Nuclear Holocaust...Pakistan part of Kashmir will remain with Pakistan, unless Pakistan is sunk to the bottom of the ocean and the whole world drowned in Nuclear Holocaust

This guy has gone full retard. Now he should shut his mouth.

Completely agree with him (Farooq Abdullah). Both sides will retain their own, notwithstanding the heavy breathing of nonResidentPakistanis, willing to fight to the last Pakistani still in Pakistan.

Lolzz. Agreed. I think war prospects ended with nuclear bombs and the lense focus the area of south Asia gets and considering that both India and pakistan are actually working towards connectivity albeit in their own spheres aka CPEC for pakistan and the economic progression of India and the act east policy along with chabahar, war becomes even more impossible.

The thing is I am inclined towards LOC becoming international border and it becoming another story of partition after all if it can happen to Punjab and east Pakistan then why not Kashmir and allow migration of those that wish to be in Pakistan and those that wish to stay in India. It worked in 1947 and it can work now.

In this @Oscar is right. This is a water dispute and if we can find a common ground on this issue then I believe that it will become IB. However to find common issue both parties mist tackle the problem as it is.

Anyway perhaps we will revisit this topic on the 100th independence day celebration.

Time for that has long passed...only option is to make LOC between India and Pakistan the permanent border....No other solution is acceptable to either Indians or Pakistanis...this is the best compromise...Indian part of Kashmir will remain with India, unless India is sunk to the bottom of the ocean and the whole world is drowned in Nuclear Holocaust...Pakistan part of Kashmir will remain with Pakistan, unless Pakistan is sunk to the bottom of the ocean and the whole world drowned in Nuclear Holocaust

Accepting LOC as IB is like openly acceping Pakistan's defeat. And it is morally impossible as all those Kashmiris and Pakistanis who sacrificed themselves for freedom will be like a waste. Any politician of Army general who agreed with LOC as I will see shrink and their career will be finished. They will be known as traitor.

Accepting LOC as IB is like openly acceping Pakistan's defeat. And it is morally impossible as all those Kashmiris and Pakistanis who sacrificed themselves for freedom will be like a waste. Any politician of Army general who agreed with LOC as I will see shrink and their career will be finished. They will be known as traitor.
I agree with you @American Pakistani .

No Pakistani will accept LOC as international border.

The Kashmiris cannot be denied their right for a plebiscite.

Even if this war continues for the next 1000 years.

Pak not weak to allow India to take Azad Kashmir: Farooq:

15abdullah.jpg

After his 'Azad Kashmir belongs to Pakistan' remark last week, National Conference chief Farooq Abdullah today made another controversial statement saying Pakistan was 'not weak to allow India to take that part of Jammu and Kashmir under its occupation'.

Addressing party workers in Uri area of north Kashmir's Baramulla district, the former chief minister said, "How long shall we keep saying that (Azad Kashmir) is our part? It (Azad Kashmir) is not their father's share. That (Azad Kashmir) is Pakistan and this (J&K) is India."

He said 70 years have 'passed but they (India) could not get it (Azad Kashmir)'.

"Today, they (India) claim it is our part. So take it (Azad Kashmir), we are also saying please take it (from Pakistan). We will also see. They (Pakistan) are not weak and are not wearing bangles. They too have atom bomb. Before we think about war, we should think how we will live as humans," Abdullah said.

The Lok Sabha member from Srinagar had raked up controversy last week when he said that Azad Kashmir belongs to Pakistan and it won't change even if the two countries fight wars against each other.

"I tell them in plain terms not only the people of India, but also to the world that the part (of J-K) which is with Pakistan (Azad Kashmir) belongs to Pakistan and this side to India. This won't change. Let them fight how many wars they want to. This won't change," he had said.

His comments drew the ire of the Bharatiya Janata Party and a case was also filed against him in Bihar.

"A case has been filed against me. That too by a Muslim. May God protect him. Look at his situation, he does not know Kashmir. He does not know our situation.

"They (Pakistan) drop a bomb, common people and soldiers die here (in Kashmir) and when a bomb is dropped from here, our people and soldiers also die there (Azad Kashmir). Till when would this storm continue? Till when would the blood of innocents continue to flow," he told his party workers.

He said he hoped a day would come when people would move freely across the Line of Control.

"A day will come when you will cross the Line of Control (LoC) in such a manner as if going from one house to another. Have belief on this that such a day will come and without that, there would be no peace in this country," he said. -- PTI
Now Pakistan is much capable to take remaining part.

Completely agree with him (Farooq Abdullah). Both sides will retain their own, notwithstanding the heavy breathing of nonResidentPakistanis, willing to fight to the last Pakistani still in Pakistan.
I prefer chanab formula which supposedly discuss between Mr. Vajpai and Mr. Nawaz Sharief, according to this formula Muslim majority Kashmir valley would go to Pakistan and most of the Jammu remains with India.
I think this is the most suitable thing ever discussed.

Indirectly he is demanding Rogda from center or Power. This is the prob of kashmir, ppl who are not in power sing songs for pakistan and when they come to power, they become indian nationalist.

Which part ?

Indirectly he is demanding Rogda from center or Power. This is the prob of kashmir, ppl who are not in power sing songs for pakistan and when they come to power, they become indian nationalist.

Which part ?
IOK, have doubt ?

I prefer chanab formula which supposedly discuss between Mr. Vajpai and Mr. Nawaz Sharief, according to this formula Muslim majority Kashmir valley would go to Pakistan and most of the Jammu remains with India.
I think this is the most suitable thing ever discussed.
What makes you think India will accept the Chenab formula.

India will have to lose land.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom