What's new

Pak may never try another Kargil, but it could get worse

The young indian soldiers slaughtered gives credence to our Muslim Warrior tradition, whether a Jatt ancestor with a sword conquering indian villages and towns or a modern K-Tank scything through indian territory - it is all to keep the dangerous hegemonic indian upper castes at bay.

are you trolling or do you want me to tell you your hidden history;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh good, you are still alive. That is very useful.

@Joe,
Yep, he certainly is. Blowing now and then , here and there.
Somewhat windy, but still goD's gift to PDF. goD bless his sole.

Whether it's the frivolous nature or the over enthusiasm, but you guys seem to forget, this is a Pakistani forum......and i am certainly not the guest. !!

BTW, the correct word is Soul. !! :cheers:

Whether it's the frivolous nature or the over enthusiasm, but you guys seem to forget, this is a Pakistani forum......and i am certainly not the guest. !!

Nothing frivolous about it. We need a benchmark. 0.1 WJ, 0.5 WJ, for the famous four, maybe 3 WJ, heck, it's theoretically possible, 5 WJ.

Serious stuff, entirely.

Pakistan's initial foray into Kargil was done brilliantly. But it could now follow up that success by providing adequate logistics to the front line troops.

Most of the initial casualties were Indians who launched frontal attacks but Pakistan suffered losses when they withdrew and were hit hard by Indian artillery strikes.

In my opinion, it was a Tactical Victory for Pakistan but a Strategic Victory for India.

Negative. Nothing frivolous. Not even the sole. End of Signal.

are you trolling or do you want me to tell you your hidden history;)

Really we used our army or Pakistan rule by Army or Marshal Law. In Pakistan Muslim killing is Muslim and it's perfectly fine (Pathan Vs Muj), kids are blowing Mosque Amazing and normal people tuned into human bomb know body knows when they going to pop up in rally or market for showbiz. Recently USA invaded land of pure for their dearest humble Muslim brother Osama (who was the decoy here Pak Army or Osama, think).

No conspiracy theory. That is copyright for Pakistan.

Still, We won't lose. If you have any doubt. Then try your luck together whenever you wish.

We make neighbours neighbour as friend like Myanmar, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Russia, Mongolia, Tajkisthan, Bhutan, Nepal, etc. for 2 loss, we have 10 better options

OP: Remember this song and the time frame (71). This was not Allah Will, sorry Allah was in our side and he will always. Enjoy Brainwashed Adventure

In my opinion, it was a Tactical Victory for Pakistan but a Strategic Victory for India.

Strategic and more importantly diplomatic victory for India.

That was the first time the world paid heed to the word "Cross border terrorism" shouted by India, which till them was routinely ignored.

Really we used our army or Pakistan rule by Army or Marshal Law. In Pakistan Muslim killing is Muslim and it's perfectly fine (Pathan Vs Muj), kids are blowing Mosque Amazing and normal people tuned into human bomb know body knows when they going to pop up in rally or market for showbiz. Recently USA invaded land of pure for their dearest humble Muslim brother Osama (who was the decoy here Pak Army or Osama, think).

No conspiracy theory. That is copyright for Pakistan.

Still, We won't lose. If you have any doubt. Then try your luck together whenever you wish.

We make neighbours neighbour as friend like Myanmar, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Russia, Mongolia, Tajkisthan, Bhutan, Nepal, etc. for 2 loss, we have 10 better options

OP: Remember this song and the time frame (71). This was not Allah Will, sorry Allah was in our side and he will always. Enjoy Brainwashed Adventure

Again and again you want to tell us how Bengalis used you like cheap ****** and tossed you aside when the objective was achieved? What could you have done if Pakistan wasn't fighting Pakistan in 1971? Literally, what could you do in 1965 when you got your ***** handed to you by an army 1/3rd of your Army? I mean, 4k odd fighters raped your military + airforce for 2 months and all you could do was cry to the world to save your dignity, good thing for you NS caved and ordered a retreat........by the way you know what retreat means, right?

even in 2001/2 you rushed in first to amass 700-800k soldiers at our border only to piss your own pants when you saw the reaction from our side. You had to unilaterally disengage and withdraw your forces. Surgical strikes, another joke from Indian jokers. Big talk and NO action defines India!

That was the first time the world paid heed to the word "Cross border terrorism" shouted by India, which till them was routinely ignored.

Actually 'Kargil' effectively wrote the "death-knell" pf the hyphenation between India and Pakistan in the Western World esp in the American mindset. From 1947, India had to labor under the burden of an imagery of "two nations violently separated at birth but sharing one umbilical" or another of "siamese twins" in the American view. While the Americans had understood earlier on that it was erroneous, they persisted (for their own interests, of course) to perpetuate this image. While Pakistan assiduosly pursued this in order to achieve the parity with India that it always sought.

Diplomatically, of course; it was the culmination of the Indian "diplomatic finessing" that was used in 1971. And showed that even India had the werewithal to wage an "asymmetric war" albeit with different weapons from the ones that Pakistan was prone to use.

Most of all, it punched a huge hole into the canard of 'nuclear deterrence'.

Twice the losses, downed planes and helo and months of efforts from 30k strong army + 10 squadrons of airforce with NO military achievement over roughly 4k fighters, who had no support from Pakistan Army or PAF, until Pakistan withdrew is considered strategic victory while Pakistan still holds the most important point 5353?

Gives a whole new meaning to the word 'Strategic Victory'. Fact is, all you got was diplomatic victory, as always.

We occupy key positions that can close indian national highway, we hurt indian units very badly - loses of of up to 70% both KIA and wounded, again feel sorry for the young indian soldiers that died in agony, from being wounded, my abiding memories of that conflict.

Back
Top Bottom