What's new

Pak may never try another Kargil, but it could get worse

Last couple pages made me cringe. LoL @ the professional member's posts.

Think we ought to have a competition and rate the trolls?

This entire thread was garbage. The fact that you troll your heart out these days makes me laugh that you are pointing fingers as well.

Like I've said around page 30 ish. "Thread should be closed".

This entire thread was garbage. The fact that you troll your heart out these days makes me laugh that you are pointing fingers as well.

Like I've said around page 30 ish. "Thread should be closed".

Quote of the day,steals my heart,really. The second line,if posted in joke section might get more appreciation.

111 pages of absolutely rubbish. A pure troll thread, Mods for the love of God please close down this thread.

Good in a way, should clear any cobwebs and make it easy for the administration in taking any future decisions. !!!!!!

Mush screwed up real bad. His plans went awry right from the start! As is the wont of most planners, they seldom concentrate on logistics in battle which is the most important principle of war. As a result, the PA ran out of ammo and food supplies on day three itself.

Due to continuous interdiction by the IAF, the supply lines were battered and it was almost impossible to get anything to their forward locations except during darkness. Which of course was extremely difficult due to the treacherous terrain and altitude.

Even the terrorists who were co-opted as porters during the war, found it extremely difficult to carry supplies for the PA.

Mush's commando brain probably hadn't been programmed to include logistics. :cheesy:

What continued IAF interdiction? You mean the all SEVEN of the LGB sorties flown by M2Ks? The rest were dumb ordnance that in that specific terrain had no effect. The Artillery was more effective. The larger issue was the Pakistani concern around Neelum Valley interdiction. Plenty has been written on that.

I can't figure out Google Translate.

Can someone help me with Persian for "Dhobi ka k-utta, na ghar ka na ghat ka" please?
the dam thread isnt about languages & thier translation, just comeback to thread all of you!
or this thread will be advised to, closed!

You know what, I've had with the Indians here. Have fun without your daily stress reliever because I am out. Permanently!

Not only you but the whole world will now have to get used to that :D

You know what, I've had with the Indians here. Have fun without your daily stress reliever because I am out. Permanently!

Not only you but the whole world will now have to get used to that :D

And it took you this long!

PS: the title of your new blog: did it succeed?

Sorry, was pulled away during the discussion. I am pasting an article, though a bit old, just to highlight some aspects with regard to Indian Text Books. The idea of doing this is not to denigrate anyone here, but just to indicate that some of the posters here may not actually be aware of some aspects being younger in age. Link of a similar article from 2004 is also given. Such aspects have been highlighted in bits and pieces elsewhere also, much closer to the current dates, but such a compilation was rare.

Again, please, do not think it is with any prejudice that I post it here.

http://www.frontlineonnet.com/fl1523/15230140.htm
Frontline
India's National Magazine
From the publishers of THE HINDU
Vol. 15 :: No. 23 :: Nov. 07 - 20, 1998

Doctoring textbooks

State governments run by the BJP have sought to rewrite historical accounts and effect changes in school syllabi so as to reflect the Hindutva view. Some illustrations.

[/url]

Ok point 1. BJP is not India, it's just a party... we have democracy here, so they do come in power as they get vote.

Point 2. and CRITICAL... there is a difference between sought and implemented... you have implemented a few things in your text books and you are not even able to see it is prejudice.

Just scroll and try to understand what most of these evil hindus, our Indian Muslim brothers (who are not acceptable as real muslims to you) and our other religion brothers are trying to say. We just wish to present our point of view that we are secular and we do treat Pakistan as a genuine long term friend. It's just a few like you don't want India and Pakistan to be in good terms, which is not good for anyone.

Don't tarnish Islam just for your personal glory, no wonder you love Taimur Lung.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom