What's new

Pak film Waar depicting 'Indian terror' does roaring business

Indian regional films have more budget than the the BIGGEST EVER FILM made in Pakistan. :omghaha: What are you boasting about????:rofl:
LOL even this film has flopped yr ''Boss'' film in Pakistani cinema.:omghaha:

And has set new records and even beaten yr all time great actor's film revenue.:rofl:

Now i can only imagine what will happen when we will make such budget movies.

And has set new records and even beaten yr all time great actor's film revenue.:rofl:

1) Has it crossed 750 cr PKR ?(CE revenue worldwide. I am a fan of SRK):rofl:

2) I am waiting for that day.:omghaha:

Boss is a flop in India as well. Don't beat your chest yet :hang2:

1) Has it crossed 750 cr PKR ?(CE revenue worldwide. I am a fan of SRK):rofl:

2) I am waiting for that day.:omghaha:

Read my post again u illiterate Dump of garbage!

Im talking about Pakistan!!!!!!!!!!! and records with in Pakistan.

But if this movie is release worldwide im sure it will do more then what u can do!
It already has flopped yr Akshay Kumar's Boss in Pakistan.

Boss is a flop in India as well. Don't beat your chest yet :hang2:

even a flop movie used to do business here! thats why u see yr flop directors like Mr. Bhatt make sures to release all his movies in Pakistan atleast if not release them anywhere else Globally because here people had little choice to choose in cinema which they should be watching and which they shouldnt!

Do you have the money to continue any propaganda? Do you know the size of Indian Media and Indian Entertainment Industry? You have no idea about the massive size of our propaganda machinery worldwide.:sniper:

:omghaha:

You fool

A huge country will surely have a huge entertainment industry.

Although Bollywood is huge, but we have you forgot that lollywood was the first film industry of sub continent.

Also we don't want to compare our movies with you.

So stop your propaganda.

If you don't like this movie then it's your problem..

I just want to see the movie. Somebody post links or GTFO.

I never visit cinema but when DVD would come I would watch this movie and will see what is making India burn so much by the way the actor who is playing RAW agent Shamoon Abbasi he is also really good at doing comedies

What an irony ! In the week that WAAR was released , Bollywood had a movie released named "Waar Chhod Na Yaar" . Movies are made with public demand in mind . Pakistanis want Waar and India wants Waar chhod na yaar.:omghaha:

This film must be released in India too, dying to see it, must be a good comedy..:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha

@faisal6309 @Imran Khan and @Zarvan

This my friends shows that we r now doing right thing.........A great English man once said when Europe was griped by Nazi propaganda that '' A propaganda can only be neutralized by Propaganda''.

Anyways its a Must watch film.

I saw it with my Girl Friend last night at CINIPEX Rawalpindi. In my view it defines actually how a film should be made, something Shoaib Mansoor should learn.

Marvelous film in my view.

In the following circumstances we should prefer Pakistani films.

We should boycott Indian films because most of them are against Pakistan, old saas bahu drama and extreme love and sex.

These types of Indian movies should be banned in Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom