What's new

Pak film Waar depicting 'Indian terror' does roaring business

Maybe you are right or not , who knows . I am not a frequent watcher of hindi films neither am I from the Hindi belt .

But since I have become a member of this forum , the usual things I hear are booming bollywood industry in pakistan ( legal and piracy ) and how bollywood is destroying lollywood .

You know what? lollywood is not the center point in Pakistan and whole of the cities are not dependent on film industry like with bollywood (Mumbai city).

People have done some really good movies in Pakistan but its not the only thing, That is why very few people from different cities aim for this industry...

Also, people in this industry are not taken as good people...

so that is the difference, in both countries...

This film is a must watch. I say this because it is doing great business, I intend to watch it some day.

Waar, the movie has a chance to galvanize Pakistan.
Even I never believed the content of this movie could be the truth, but realization comes and hits you like a thunderbolt sometimes, with so much concussive force you are forced to wonder.

India has done a lot in Pakistan it shouldn't be doing. In fact the intelligence war should end and we should trade gifts for gifts. Not ISI agents for RAW agents.

This film is a must watch. I say this because it is doing great business, I intend to watch it some day.

Waar, the movie has a chance to galvanize Pakistan.
Even I never believed the content of this movie could be the truth, but realization comes and hits you like a thunderbolt sometimes, with so much concussive force you are forced to wonder.

India has done a lot in Pakistan it shouldn't be doing. In fact the intelligence war should end and we should trade gifts for gifts. Not ISI agents for RAW agents.

As a Think Thonk should you not have a movie to galvanise people against

1. TTP and people like Zravan their spokesperson?
2. Drone strikes which miss the TTP but kill innocent children?
3. Against Courts which do not accept DNA results but still want four witnesses in a rape case?
4. A movie called WAAR which kills all corrupt politicians in Pakistan?

Guess u don't have the guts to demand that? Live in Utopia and morphine and face the consequences when the drone strikes are over Lahore ?

BTW Indian Film Industry is as un-balanced.

You know what? lollywood is not the center point in Pakistan and whole of the cities are not dependent on film industry like with bollywood (Mumbai city).

People have done some really good movies in Pakistan but its not the only thing, That is why very few people from different cities aim for this industry...

Also, people in this industry are not taken as good people...

so that is the difference, in both countries...

And you think the entire Mumbai depends on Bollywood .

Also Bollywood is just a single film industry .There are atleast a dozen film industry in India on all regional languages .

Being taking the people associated with film industry as good or bad , that is perception of normal people . There are good and bad people everywhere .

If every Pakistani begins to think like you, then the RAW has done its job.

The fact that there are at least some Pakistanis who think like you is evidence that the RAW is doing its job and is on the right track.

The fastest and most effective way to mould public opinion is to show them that things can get a lot worse very quickly. Negative reinforcement.

Pakistan then has two options. Be truculent and vindictive, inviting more of the same from India. Or be reasonable and come back from the edge.

This Ghazanavi did more damage to present Pakistani areas than Indian ones. Make a film and tell to Pakistanis what this invader actually did to your people.

Regarding Waar and depiction of India support, I haven't seen the film, But one thing is sure, Pakistan is getting beaten because of WOT and as always like a cry baby Pakistan points its fingers towards India.

If you have that much overwhelming evidence against India you would have presented it by now in public, it never happened in the entire last decade.
sir i think you are describing India, cuz it is India that blames everything on Pakistan and then cries, even if a cracker goes off in India, you cry and blame it on Pakistan

sir i think you are describing India, cuz it is India that blames everything on Pakistan and then cries, even if a cracker goes off in India, you cry and blame it on Pakistan

I am talking in a relative terms mate, Most of the terror attacks happening in Pakistan was started after WOT and then there is Raymond davies case, But Pakistan always blames India.

I am talking in a relative terms mate, Most of the terror attacks happening in Pakistan was started after WOT and then there is Raymond davies case, But Pakistan always blames India.
we blame America for the WOT and the Davis case, not India, well not me at least

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom