What's new

PAK-FA takes to the sky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh.If INDIA Wouldn't be Russia's friend we would have a chance getting it.

Have mentioned before that the PAK FA programme and india,s involvement will benefit the already formidable SU30MKI FIGHTER with new improvements.

These include

PESA radar changing to AESA by 2014 called Ibris

New ramjet BVR MISSLES kh172 awacs killer with range of 300km

And new smart skin electronics and ram coating to edges & wing tips to reduce RCS significantly.

IAF will benefit massively from both these massive projects.

Oh.If INDIA Wouldn't be Russia's friend we would have a chance getting it.

Oh come on man.you are forgetting that china is our friend and we are going to get j xx which will be indeed better than this one .so chill

from now on i hope paf also should go for fifth generation fighter jet development with china we should get JF 17 and J 10 as quick as possible so after that pakistan airforce should focus on fifth generation fighter jet

Oh come on man.you are forgetting that china is our friend and we are going to get j xx which will be indeed better than this one .so chill

ya Man you are right.I was just blinded for a moment after seeing all those videos.Man Propaganda does cause some effect.

What is JXX.. ???

And is PAF involved in this project if so how ???

I also heard of making SU-MKI stealth and i guess MIRAGE by some gulf country as well and now FG one , Dude i am gonna party tonight IAF will be going too much potent in near future.:victory:

What is JXX.. ???

And is PAF involved in this project if so how ???

J xx is china's 5th gen Aircraft.China has offered PAF to participate in this project and indeed PAF will.although its still a myth but it could be seen flying in the air within next few years

^^ya man you are right.Just these beautiful flying machines fascinate humans.

As far as brother illmunatus's comment is cocerned, i'd say i am no expert in Aviation industry just a reader, but i think the biggest advantage of F22 is stealth, but i,ve read somewhere through a russian source that they,ve found the technology to detect any stealth aircraft without any difficulty and they hinted that the solution of stealth was found out of a very common radar technolgy which was no less then a miracle, i don't exatly remember the link now otherwise i'd post that too.
Here we go with that 'long wavelength' thing again...

besides this, i,ve also read that russians have successfully tested and employed plasma technolgy for PAKFA, and i think F22 doesn't have this feature, so PAKFA will certainly have its own cards to play and will stand a very good chance against the F22.
Here we go with that 'plasma stealth' thing again...

Well IAF Investment is supposed to be in excess of 10 billion i belive.
The Investment was Meant to 50/50 share. This in Turn Would also mean ToT is shared equally.

While the PAK-FA design may be frozen.

But
India and Russian Will still Design the Modified 2 seat FGFA. Which is based in different requirements and even Lighter weight. So India may still snatch some design Techniques from Russia yet.

In our dreams. The design was closed long before. India provides the money and some material and maybe some software for the avionics thats about it. Its a Russian plane in every sense with guarantee of Indian buy.

Anyway its useless providing all the ToT. What they gonna do with it?The design papers are gonna lie somewhere crumpled up.

Time to scrap the public defense companies and make it zero/low tax for the defense industry like it was done for the software industry.

I sometimes really like how nice India foreign policies are . It enjoy the Russian 5th generation , Israel radars , WEST weapons etc. I like these intelligent people Parnab, Chidmbran and off cours:victory:e Manmohan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom