What's new

PAK-FA takes to the sky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best of the Best

Reaction score
Hey guys check this out T-50 russian 5th generation fighter jet i hve actually heard of it for the 1st time in my life it looks like a cheap copy of the F-22 and it is said that the prototype will fly next year hummmm for me this is new news do check it out the i am giving a link to you guys...

Flight international

Did you read the end?

“There are some problems with funding for the fifth-generation fighter, but they to a lesser extent apply to the defence ministry rather than to Sukhoi,” Mikhailov says. “In parallel, Sukhoi is working on the civilian RRJ, which needs much money. They have taken some funds that might otherwise have gone to the combat aircraft and put them into the RRJ, hence the financial problems.”

Nevertheless, Mikhailov says work on Sukhoi’s T-50 next-generation fighter project is “generally on track”, with the airframe’s configuration now having been frozen. A prototype of the aircraft – selected to meet the air force’s fifth-generation fighter requirement – is expected to fly next year, he says.

Mikhailov reveals the air force is also considering backing the development of “a lighter aircraft with the same avionics and engine, but with one engine rather than two”. The lightweight variant would be cheaper to acquire, could fly from shorter airfields and carry four missiles against the T-50’s maximum of 12, he says. The proposal is linked to an Indian requirement for a new fighter in the 20-25t class.

The aircraft is set to fly next year. :lips: I believe India is funding it secretly or some what and it will acquire it later on. If successful and true. Pakistan is in deep trouble, and looking at far enough i dont see any chances. :sad: First it was Su-30 now T-50.. :what:

lol Dont worry Ahsan its just these dumb rumors flighing around on different boards fuelded by Indians. Do you have any clue of how hard it is to make a Fifth-Generation fighter, it cost the U.S so far 50 Billion alone researching stealth and other technology that kind of money no country in the world has including China.

Oh my god.

I can't belive you guys actully fell for this. This is just some rumor.

T-50 AKA PAK-FA. Yes that PAK-FA which the indians have'nt even signed for.

Here are some rough drawings

<div class='bbimg'></div>

<div class='bbimg'></div>

But what i belive is that there was this plane paf and chinese are working on. It&#39;s suppose to be delvired by 2008. They say that it&#39;s better then MKI. And that PAF is secertly buying avionces from euroape for such projets. Remember that 600million &#036;&#036; deal with france that musharraf canceld. There might be such secert deals going on.

Originally posted by Kaiser@Jan 31 2006, 04:28 PM
lol Dont worry Ahsan its just these dumb rumors flighing around on different boards fuelded by Indians. Do you have any clue of how hard it is to make a Fifth-Generation fighter, it cost the U.S so far 50 Billion alone researching stealth and other technology that kind of money no country in the world has including China.
[post=5790]Quoted post[/post]​

I understand that research and development for 5th generation fighter costs a lot of money, and as you pointed that even China doesn&#39;t have that much money so its very unrealistic that someone will be able to build up a 5th generation fighter with stealth. I am with you in this fact, but there are also some fighters out there which are kind of stealthy by low RCS, and their design avoid the radar signals some fighters absorb those signals some dodge it, and those who do neither become target to radars, thus the fighters.

China is building up J-10C people believe that it will be a stealthy aircraft, even though it will be stealthy but i bet its electronics will not be good enough to be a good plane, and the program for J-10C is not even costly.

People sometimes call J-10C a J-XX, J-12, or J-13. Its very secretive, but rumours are on their best, just like this T-50 fighter.

I knew that this fighter was a rumour, but after looking at source i started believing it, could you give me a source that says its rumour? Because the site looks too good to act like a propaganda site.

Originally posted by WebMaster@Feb 1 2006, 12:26 AM
I understand that research and development for 5th generation fighter costs a lot of money, and as you pointed that even China doesn&#39;t have that much money so its very unrealistic that someone will be able to build up a 5th generation fighter with stealth. I am with you in this fact, but there are also some fighters out there which are kind of stealthy by low RCS, and their design avoid the radar signals some fighters absorb those signals some dodge it, and those who do neither become target to radars, thus the fighters.

China is building up J-10C people believe that it will be a stealthy aircraft, even though it will be stealthy but i bet its electronics will not be good enough to be a good plane, and the program for J-10C is not even costly.

People sometimes call J-10C a J-XX, J-12, or J-13. Its very secretive, but rumours are on their best, just like this T-50 fighter.

I knew that this fighter was a rumour, but after looking at source i started believing it, could you give me a source that says its rumour? Because the site looks too good to act like a propaganda site.
[post=5794]Quoted post[/post]​

China is the only country in the world after the U.S that is currently developing a Fifth generation fighter. China is still in its early stages of development and is seeking alot of Russian help on the plasma stealth technology that the J-XX is suppose to use. Maybe we can fund and do research joinly with China in 2010 (After JF-17 is in good numbers) so we can be the first Export customer and learn alot of things.

The J-10C is more of a research plane and counter measure to the Rafale and Eurofighter (which will have little stealth when compared to F-22), J-10C is a J-10A with new engine, AESA radar, 2 Engines, Sleeker design, and advanced electronicss. J-XX is the fighter which is suppose to be countering the F-22.

Those of you are taking this as a joke or even as a rumour are living in a fools paradise the news is from flight international not some bullshit site and no T-50 isnt pak-Fa if you look at it closely it looks like a cheap copy of F-22 i am not taking this news as a joke i am taking it damn seriously and they have quoted the Russian air force cheif not any bafoon or bozo and they said the 1st prototype is to fly by next year that means there is no less then 5 to 8 years development work will be done on it even still i take this as a threat not as a joke....

Sam,

Thunder is correct, it is PAK-FA.

The Russian aircraft firm Sukhoi is seeking help from European companies, and governments, for developing its new fighter design. This aircraft, designated the T50 (also known as the PAK FA), is slated to be a new fifth-generation fighter – in the class of the F-22, Rafale, F-35, and Eurofighter. The T50/PAK FA is intended to be a long-range aircraft with stealth technology, short-takeoff-and-landing capability, and highly maneuverable. Russia is hoping to buy as many as 600 of this aircraft.

http://www.strategypage.com/dls/articles/2005821232049.asp

Also Kaiser your right too&#33; :)

J-10C is a variant of J-10 with the things you have mentioned and it is also a little bit stealthy.

There&#39;s no need to be afraid of any thing. Such projects doesnt take just couple of years but minimum a decade to become operational. the biggest example is the F-22. Plus a lot of &#036;&#036;&#036;&#036;&#036;&#036;. Forget India to fund russia or russia to work on it byitself.

If stealth is only the question, then it can be solve by working on radar technology and such kind of stuff. But again it would be interesting how technology is gonna change to cope such things.

Lets just wait and see........................

If there is a desease there&#39;s always a cure for it as well.

But for the disease to enjoy a time is also great for itself. Aids is here but there is no cure until yet, even with the billions of dollar spending.

Now replace disease with the word stealth.

Guys just think of this way. Here is what could happen if somehow Russia and India magicly make a fifth generation fighter (never will happen)

1) China can buy the technology (for the 5th generation fighter) and make the Tech better and at the end build its own fighter which after a while be bought by Pakistan.

2)China would probaly already have a better fifth generation fighter than the PAK-FA Which Pakistan WOULD by

3)The US would feel threatened thanxs to Pakistan being a Key allie on the War on Terror and a very strategic country thus having to sell pakistan the F-22

Stop dreaming.

China can buy the 5th generation fighter technology? No way dude, nobody is agreed to sell any technology even for a 4th generation fighter let alone 5th generation fighter. :P

2)China would probaly already have a better fifth generation fighter than the PAK-FA Which Pakistan WOULD by

China doesn&#39;t have a 5th generation fighter yet, to build up a fighter in class of F-22 Raptor is highly impossible, even with the stolen tools and designs you have&#33;

You know it&#33;

3)The US would feel threatened thanxs to Pakistan being a Key allie on the War on Terror and a very strategic country thus having to sell pakistan the F-22

Smoking is not good. Why would U.S feel threatened? Why would it give Pakistan its latest technology that even itself haven&#39;t yet inducted. :idiot:

That was really funny :lol: , Grow up man, its not that simple even to say such thing. Acquisation of F-16 is still questionable ur talking about F-22 :laugh: .

Man I wish this could happen :army:

:thumbsup:
Keep up guys&#33; by reading lots of post Now I can say now that pakistan is too much dependent on China.and this position would become more horrible later in 2010 -12 :P :P
Hope one day would come when there would be a war and China just backoff&#33;&#33;&#33;....

Then what is next options for pakistan.I think every member in this forum knows that sooner or later it is going to happen .
:huh:

Yeah in your dreams u indians.
Have a look inside urs, relying on russians all the time and talking about sino-pak relations.

It is just the propaganda you guys are doing have a conflict among us and china.

PAK-CHINA relations are clean as mirror, its just indian and soviet relations that r on fire.

It&#39;s fact that u guys cant see Pakistan&#39;s good realtion with some 1 and cant stand pakistan&#39;s flourishment.

And the question that remains about war with some 1 and backing off china u guys just wish&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I mean no offence but its the answer of the words u just post above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom