What's new

Pak driver's 'jihadi' brother killed in Kashmir

Not at all, first of all, communism is a religion that also brainwashes people when they are three and promotes its ideology using violence.
Secularism does not say create war on any one, or judge people based on their religion, secularism is lack of dogma, its promotes true equality rather than equality of people who belive in my book.:

I just gave you a load of examples where death and destruction was cauced by secularism .....first world war,second world war ect.
Trying to delink the killing done by secularism by saying that it promotes true equality rather than equality of people who belive in my book means nothing in real terms...just nice words.

In saudi arabia the king does not run sharia, its the ulema. and today they sentenced a 75 yr old woman to 40 lashes for having two 'unrelated males' in the house.:

Again your total lack of understanding on the subject shines through.......does sharia allow kings?.......if the "ulema" allows a king then they must be wrong and there judgements.

"free health care,free ecucation,affordable housing" - spain? so the idea is to create spain??? :smitten:

The idea is to create a just and equal society.

secularism is lack of dogma? What if secularism becomes the dogma itself? What if atrocities are committed in the name of preserving secularism?

How many people were killed by Godless stalin?

What religious dogma did the Nazis and the fascists follow?

Any ideology can be dangerous, if taken to extremes.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom