What's new

Pak driver's 'jihadi' brother killed in Kashmir

His brother was a jehadi who died in kashmir...hmm,interesting.

I always hear from pakistani memebers how indigenous kashmir struggle is and pakistan only provide moral support to kashmir freedom fighter.

But in reality,as u the case of dead militant brother of this punjabi bus driver from lahore,it proves the fact that pakistan have been recruiting,training & sending poor class pakistani men from all parts of pakistan in the name of Jehad and infiltrating these terrorists into indian kashmir & rest of india for all these yrs as a part of what india call proxy war.

No wonder that Kasab & all his associates of 26/11 attack belonged to punjab province of pakistan

That is not what I said at all - I believe I clearly pointed out that fighting an occupation and atrocities committed by the occupying force was noble and just.

The reason behind my question, was that the organization that claims to \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"fight against crime\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" also wants to implement Islamic law in Kashmir.
Also, this law is not the benign law that is being advertised here, but infact a very repressive one, akin to the one being propogated by the Taliban.

His brother was a jehadi who died in kashmir...hmm,interesting.

I always hear from pakistani memebers how indigenous kashmir struggle is and pakistan only provide moral support to kashmir freedom fighter.

But in reality,as u the case of dead militant brother of this punjabi bus driver from lahore,it proves the fact that pakistan have been recruiting,training & sending poor class pakistani men from all parts of pakistan in the name of Jehad and infiltrating these terrorists into indian kashmir & rest of india for all these yrs as a part of what india call proxy war.

No wonder that Kasab & all his associates of 26/11 attack belonged to punjab province of pakistan

That is some really world class overreach and speculation on your part.

Many of these organizations recruit and fund raise in Pakistan, the GoP plays no direct role in that. Some organizations recruit largely outside of Kashmir, others largely from Kashmir, and yet others recruit a mix.

The reason behind my question, was that the organization that claims to \\\\\\\"fight against crime\\\\\\\" also wants to implement Islamic law in Kashmir.
Also, this law is not the benign law that is being advertised here, but infact a very repressive one, akin to the one being propogated by the Taliban.

First and foremost the organizations are fighting for an end to Indian occupation and atrocities, that is a noble cause and that is the primary cause that anyone in favor of freedom should support.

Some would like to see Shariah implemented and others would not - that is all irrelevant until the occupation ends.

On shariah my position I have explained already - I have not looked into what kind of Shariah the HuA would like to see implemented, nor does it matter at this point.

First and foremost the organizations are fighting for an end to Indian occupation and atrocities, that is a noble cause and that is the primary cause that anyone in favor of freedom should support.

Some would like to see Shariah implemented and others would not - that is all irrelevant until the occupation ends.

On shariah my position I have explained already - I have not looked into what kind of Shariah the HuA would like to see implemented, nor does it matter at this point.

Sir, even the Taliban claim to be fighting for freedom. Perhaps one should examine what exactly the aims of an organization are before professing support for them and declaring them \"noble\".

The fact that these organizations want to implement a repressive regime is of utmost importance, and is infact irrelevant to whether or not you consider Kashmir to be occupied.

Sir, even the Taliban claim to be fighting for freedom. Perhaps one should examine what exactly the aims of an organization are before professing support for them and declaring them "noble".

The fact that these organizations want to implement a repressive regime is of utmost importance, and is infact irrelevant to whether or not you consider Kashmir to be occupied.

The situation with the taliban is much more complex, given the interplay with 911, Al Qaeda, sanctuary for AQ etc.

On that note I would like to point out that I have argued that the US invasion of Afghanistan was a mistake, and that the Taliban regime should have been negotiated with to turn over AQ leadership to a third country that both sides agreed upon.

There is however no doubt over the fact that Kashmir is disputed and India has refused to implement UNSC resolutions (that she and Pakistan agreed to) and the rules under partition calling for a plebiscite to determine the future status of Kashmir.

On the issue of whether they want Shariah or not, without seeing a detailed outline of what kind of Shariah they want I cannot comment on whether the Shairah they wish to implement is regressive or progressive, but it is nonetheless a moot point since they are not the only group fighting against Indian occupation and the primary goal remains fighting the Indian occupation.

Were the occupation to end through force (unlikely at this point) the fact remains that none of these groups is strong enough to unilaterally impose their will on the Kashmiris. For all these reasons the discussion on the desire of the HuA to implement shariah is irrelevant.

^Sir I think you are being very dishonest. Your reasoning for supporting any jehadi organization is simply because they want to end Indian rule in Kashmir, and that they are supposedly \\\"too weak\\\" to implement any other agenda that they might have.

The fact of the matter is that the population of Kashmir has been radicalized to a large extent thanks to the propoganda and the fighting that has been going on for the last decade, and your moral authority on the matter is absolutely zero.

I would like to quote my post from another topic:

60 years of support for all sorts of separatist and terrorist movements in India is ample proof that Pakistanis care only for the advancement of their own agenda. If Pakistanis cared about Indian muslims, they would not train Jehadis to run amok in kashmir. If Pakistanis cared about Indian muslims, they wouldn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t use their intellgence agency to blast bombs and cause havoc in India. They wouldn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t harbour fugitives like Dawood Ibrahim.

40 muslims were killed in the 26/11 terror attacks by Pakistanis who claimed to be fighting for the rights of muslims in India. It is absurd that any Indian muslim would fall for this crap.

^Sir I think you are being very dishonest. Your reasoning for supporting any jehadi organization is simply because they want to end Indian rule in Kashmir, and that they are supposedly "too weak" to implement any other agenda that they might have.

The fact of the matter is that the population of Kashmir has been radicalized to a large extent thanks to the propoganda and the fighting that has been going on for the last decade, and your moral authority on the matter is absolutely zero.

I would like to quote my post from another topic:
It is not a good idea to insult someone or call them 'dishonest' without at least having the decency to justify that claim.

The post you quoted is nothing but speculative BS and a rant, with absolutely no evidence to back most of it, and needless to say, completely off topic.

You are going off on a tangent, I have explained my position, and you can choose to respond to my last post if you wish to continue this discussion.

^I have responded, but you have chosen to avoid answering by calling it off-topic.

I was not in the bus, but I did listen to what the Sri Lankans had to say. Here, read for yourself: 'I felt a bullet fizz past my ear', says Sri Lanka vice-captain Kumar Sangakkara - Times Online

-HK (aka Ram Singh :rofl: )

Again you picked a part of responce and left the rest out When things happen specially when some one is firring at you running right into bullets will generally get you killed.
making sence of things and then taking evasive manuvers will genreally save your life but in your case i recommand take the bullet head on i am sure you will win.:guns:RAm sing :toast_sign:Rip ram singh

^I have responded, but you have chosen to avoid answering by calling it off-topic.

The only part of that post that was relevant to mine was this:

"Your reasoning for supporting any jehadi organization is simply because they want to end Indian rule in Kashmir, and that they are supposedly \\\"too weak\\\" to implement any other agenda that they might have."

I do not support 'any Jihadi organization'. I made clear that I support those that are fighting Indian occupation and atrocities and do not deliberately target civilians. I do not care what their secondary motivations are, since most of them are not strong enough to implement their agenda unilaterally, nor are the complete details of their 'secondary agenda' available to make a judgement on.

Sir, I think your post count is testimony to the fact that you know exactly what the agenda of organizations like LeT, HuM, etc. are. If you do not know, it is highly unfortunate, and perhaps I would like to point you to the relevant site :

Lashkar-e-Taiba - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hizbul Mujahideen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Harkat-ul-Mujahideen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Did you miss this part?

I do not care what their secondary motivations are, since most of them are not strong enough to implement their agenda unilaterally

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom