What's new

Pak cricket anchor asked to leave India

@protean
Where are you son , say it ain’t true .
You broke *** notherfucker 😁
😂. We all know who you are, a dumb fucking idiot driving cars for living. That's what you shits do or run the drugs. I am way above the average of you lot. Pakistanis on average are broke *** beggars vis a vis Indians in any country. I am sure your puny mind can't comprehend this simple thing. No wonder Pakistanis never reach anywhere near the intellectual class.

On topic, it's good thing we kicked out that stupid ignorant lady. She shouldn't be allowed to cover any ICC events. Nothing beggar Pakistanis can do about it. Lol.

Lol. Did she forget about that when she actually came here just to be kicked out. Pakjeets are shameless when it comes to money.

STFU rape pajeet LOL Your country is renowned for raping anything that moves. Good decision to leave rapistan.

As a beautiful woman a good decision. Who wants to be in rapeland anyway?
honestly The only Pakistani woman capable of surviving India is Firdous Ashik Awan
Firdous-Ashiq-Awan-1.jpg

rest of em should stay the hell out- those lizard fuckers are crazy

Abey mullah groomer fvxk off yourself. Stupid Pakjeets will be kicked out of India. Ask your shameless people to keep away.

Teri mi ki kaali phuddi Hindu pandit rapist bharwe LOL Saale Israel ki pooja kar haramjaade ki aulaad.

Teri mi ki kaali phuddi Hindu pandit rapist bharwe LOL Saale Israel ki pooja kar haramjaade ki aulaad.
Lol. Bhadwa Pakistanis will be kicked out. Other Pakistanis chaatthe rahenge hamari. Haha.

Anyways, you didn't answer if she came here to get raped?

Lol. Bhadwa Pakistanis will be kicked out. Other Pakistanis chaatthe rahenge hamari. Haha.

Anyways, you didn't answer if she came here to get raped?

LOL ro saale.

😂. We all know who you are, a dumb fucking idiot driving cars for living. That's what you shits do or run the drugs. I am way above the average of you lot. Pakistanis on average are broke *** beggars vis a vis Indians in any country. I am sure your puny mind can't comprehend this simple thing. No wonder Pakistanis never reach anywhere near the intellectual class.

On topic, it's good thing we kicked out that stupid ignorant lady. She shouldn't be allowed to cover any ICC events. Nothing beggar Pakistanis can do about it. Lol.
Driver ....... lmao drug dealer ..... lol
You sound hurt Indian
😁 you crying and whining on a Pakistani forum .

Post a pic of your wheels again so we can have a laugh 😂😁

Remember WD4O / Pepsi for your steel wheels rust Indian . Winters are harsh in USA .

Broke *** motherfucker

Lol. Did she forget about that when she actually came here just to be kicked out. Pakjeets are shameless when it comes to money.

Broke *** motherfucker 😁😂
How’s the view of the car park where your holed up all day feeling rich on the internet

🤣😂🤣

This pandit boy also posted a pic of a car park view from he’s working place to show Pakistanis he finally made it in life
😁😁

Go on son say it ain’t true ...

Back
Top Bottom