What's new

Rawalpindi: Massive IED diffused by Bomb Disposal Squad

@omaromar

Designed purely to provide breathing room for their zionist masters in the international media and to help them alter the news cycle.

Thanks, that is what I meant. Purpose seems to be to distract Pakistan from putting up a united front against the Israel invasion of Gaza

Regards

Designed purely to provide breathing room for their zionist masters in the international media and to help them alter the news cycle.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh-wait-youre-serious.gif

Isn't Rawalpindi infamous for having the highest population of our Afghani muhajireen Muslim brothers who would totally never bomb us?
Real test will be when all Afghanis will be deported and terrorism will continue in Pakistan. Who will you blame then?

Real test will be when all Afghanis will be deported and terrorism will continue in Pakistan. Who will you blame then?

Statistics show us that 1/3 of all terrorism is carried out by Afghan refugees

So if we remove them, that's terrorism reduced by 1/3, that's good enough a reason in of itself

I bet my left nut, that the remaining 2/3 is majority by undocumented afghans, wannabe afghans, or afghans holding fake I.D cards.

If we want to protect Pakistan, stop the needless death and destruction of our people then it's simple hard maths

Afghans are the cause of about 90% of the terrorism in the country and removing them will largely eradicate terrorism

Getting them.out is the problem

Statistics show us that 1/3 of all terrorism is carried out by Afghan refugees

So if we remove them, that's terrorism reduced by 1/3, that's good enough a reason in of itself

I bet my left nut, that the remaining 2/3 is majority by undocumented afghans, wannabe afghans, or afghans holding fake I.D cards.

If we want to protect Pakistan, stop the needless death and destruction of our people then it's simple hard maths

Afghans are the cause of about 90% of the terrorism in the country and removing them will largely eradicate terrorism

Getting them.out is the problem
Common sense tells us 100% responsibility of countering terrorism lies with the colonial sepoys...Unless they are reformed there won't be an meaningful reduction in terrorism...

Definitely not Afghanis because they are our Muslim brothers and would never suicide bomb us.
Punjabi sepoys are the biggest Muslims and big brother of all Pakistanis. Surely they would never patronize any anti-state elements...

I could be wrong but the timing when Imran khan insisted to go to court hearing and at the last minute this news something dont add up.

Hum TV Drama 😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah right. After court orders of bringing Imran Khan 8n front of the judges, they came up with this drama as excuse of not bringing him to the court.
People are not stupid.

Perfectly said

Punjabi sepoys are the biggest Muslims and big brother of all Pakistanis. Surely they would never patronize any anti-state elements...
Somewhat true to be fair

Zia Ul Haq - Punjabi legend who fought communists and even took in the refugees you are adamant on defending

Musharraf - Muhajir American slave that took away the little independence Pakistan had in 2000s and handed it to the Americans and introduced Pajeetry at a national scale by permitting Bollywood.

(Although I don't see the relevance, the Afghanis are time tested haters of Pakistan so they are not at all reliable and a security risk. No different to Indians. You can believe this and have other opinions about internal politics)

See that TIP OFF

Locals saw something strange, or people acting weird and informed the authorities

Security then saved lives by defusing the bomb

That's why Kashmir, Punjab, and even Sindh has less terrorism, because of the locals

The same situation in "other areas" the locals are complicit, uncaring, or just look the other way and we are left picking up the pieces

Now that we are kicking out the Afghans, expect more terrorism until.we can get them all out

What the **** are you talking about you retard? There was a kid by the name of Aitzaz Hasan that literally grabbed a suicide bomber and was blown up in the process in one of those ‘other areas’ you’re referring to.

Man, your a mentally sick fasadi person.

Common sense tells us 100% responsibility of countering terrorism lies with the colonial sepoys...Unless they are reformed there won't be an meaningful reduction in terrorism...
And they've taken that responsibility by removing the #1 statistical culprit of terrorism aka Afghanis but your *** is still on fire.

Calm down Muhajir. You seem too high on that Islamic brotherhood to the point you ignore reality where it doesn't exist with Afghanis, they are Afghan nationalists who consider you an enemy regardless of how Islamist you are. You aren't part of the crew if you didn't get the memo.

Back
Top Bottom