What's new

Pak boat 4 persons on boat blew themselves up! After hot pursuit by Coast Guard in Arabian Sea

full details are not out yet the explosion some experts say was of fuel but may be triggered buy small explosion, it could be smugglers but there was a phone tap few days back that's why surveillance was up in western cost was it about this one specifically we don't know, its better to wait for full information

So, now the lot of you realize the importance of waiting for full information? Why now? Why not before?

To me, this is the value of PDF. Separating wheat from chaff. Ultra nationalists eat dung most of the time, like now... Good example for future reference, in case some Hindutva guy has a small vent for letting in some sense.

Pakistan is used as an excuse for mass-hysteria it seems.

There is no data on this.

Only speculations.

Pakistan however should restrain itself in the future from this reckless actions as it would invite an increase in violence in the Republic of Balochistan.
How can you tell that there were terrorists in that boat?

Only speculations.

Pakistan however should restrain itself in the future from this reckless actions as it would invite an increase in violence in the Republic of Balochistan.

And Assam and IOK will be extremely peaceful... :)

Itni khamoshi kyun ho gayi hai idhar? :p

So RAW getting it's hands dirty, MoD releasing press releases, news channels suddenly blaming Pakistan for another 26/11 attack...in the end it was a mere smuggler boat transporting diesel!

No guns, no RPG's, no Islamic khajoors, no GPS, no cell phones, no rucksacks and combat fatigues...

As Chak Bamu said, classic case of foot in mouth.

Only speculations.

Off-topic. But I see no change in our stance on Kashmir, while India can do all it can in Balochistan - good luck with that though. Afghans realize they can not have peace without Pakistan's concerns being addressed. So, then from whence will India feed insurgency? Via rickety boats?

Pakistani terrorist should get a life.
There is no way they are repeating 26/11 again.
Pakistan should stop their terror factory if they want to live in peace.

And Assam and IOK will be extremely peaceful... :)

Its a real pity govt. is going after the christian ndfbs. They were so happy butchering illegal bdeshi muslims but they had to go and kill a few tribals. They deserve the army punishment but their past contributions towards protecting assam must be taken into account.

So, now the lot of you realize the importance of waiting for full information? Why now? Why not before?

To me, this is the value of PDF. Separating wheat from chaff. Ultra nationalists eat dung most of the time, like now... Good example for future reference, in case some Hindutva guy has a small vent for letting in some sense.

Pakistan is used as an excuse for mass-hysteria it seems.
well this happen every other day on PDF buy both sides specially pakistani but we worry because not long back someone came from same side & we lost 166 innocent lives

And what did I say @SarthakGanguly

The more important twist.. the Coast guard fired upon it instead of the purported warning shots.

Since you tagged me.

So far looking at it objectively:
- it was an illegal intrusion and from Pakistan
- It was carrying high grade fuel whose final purpose is yet to be
determined
- It was fired upon after a chase ensued
- Given the modus operandi from the 26/11 attacks, one can perfectly understand the reactions of Indians

Everybody really needs to think of how terriable the situation has become between the countries in that region.

India should send submerisbles and make efforts to salvage what remains of the boat.

Well this can be a good lesson for Indian media to not indulge in jingoism before some solid evidence are there. I think it will take some more time for them to fall in line.

And what did I say @SarthakGanguly

The more important twist.. the Coast guard fired upon it instead of the purported warning shots.

Since you tagged me.

So far looking at it objectively:
- it was an illegal intrusion and from Pakistan
- It was carrying high grade fuel whose final purpose is yet to be
determined
- It was fired upon after a chase ensued
- Given the modus operandi from the 26/11 attacks, one can perfectly understand the reactions of Indians

Everybody really needs to think of how terrible the situation has become between the countries in that region.

Back
Top Bottom