What's new

Pak boat 4 persons on boat blew themselves up! After hot pursuit by Coast Guard in Arabian Sea

well this happen every other day on PDF buy both sides specially pakistani but we worry because not long back someone came from same side & we lost 166 innocent lives
And there will still Pakistani posters claiming Peshawar was the handiwork of RAW. Umair Nawaz if I remember correctly, was just trolling the whole thread, and none of the mods banned him for that. Nobody raised the wait for full information jhanda then.

Off-topic. But I see no change in our stance on Kashmir, while India can do all it can in Balochistan - good luck with that though. Afghans realize they can not have peace without Pakistan's concerns being addressed. So, then from whence will India feed insurgency? Via rickety boats?

Zahedan

Well this can be a good lesson for Indian media to not indulge in jingoism before some solid evidence are there. I think it will take some more time for them to fall in line.
Good luck with that! TimesNow's twitter accounts are running #PakistaniTreachery hashtags as of this moment.

Good luck with that! TimesNow's twitter accounts are running #PakistaniTreachery hashtags as of this moment.
Well main stream media is losing it's relevance, They have been reduced to two topics to discuss, Anti-hindu and Anti Pakistan. and people are getting sick and tired of them both.

Khoda Pahar; Nikla Choha............Woh bhee Mara wa:lol:

B6XbimmCcAA6yLL.jpg

Is all of Times Now filled with the likes of Arnab Goswami?

It seems like this thread is about to come to an end. It was entertaining while it lasted. This day will be always be remembered as "terror boat day". A day a whole nation came under hysterics from some vague information.

It seems like this thread is about to come to an end. It was entertaining while it lasted. This day will be always be remembered as "terror boat day". A day a whole nation came under hysterics from some vague information.
I blame the media for the hysterics. Many people lost lives in Mumbai during 26/11, and people are understandably jumpy. One of my good friends, who was supposed to marry a week later was shot dead in Leopold Cafe.
But today, just for eyeballs and TRP the media were the ones who ran and went with terrorism spins, when not a single GOI official mentioned it.

Well this can be a good lesson for Indian media to not indulge in jingoism before some solid evidence are there. I think it will take some more time for them to fall in line.
lucky this happened in the middle of nowhere.. & there was no prior publicity before the mission. Had there been.. NDTV & Burkha Dutt would be telecasting the whole mission live!

I call BS on the high speed diesel fuel smuggling. If it was that, the fireball would be immense and we would have an oil spill as well.
Also the theory is ridiculous, the difference between Indian and Pakistani fuel prices is not that high to cover the cost of smuggling and Indian production of this is far higher and is easily available at most petrol station

BTW, speaking from a purely professional and factual perspective, does this boat seem like one that could have evaded capture for nearly one hour in a chase with Indian navy ships and helos?

@Rashid Mahmood

Anyways Its getting late, so people i have got to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom