What's new

Pak boat 4 persons on boat blew themselves up! After hot pursuit by Coast Guard in Arabian Sea

so the poor fishermen carried explosives just in case they make a navigational error and end up in Indian jail ? lol

Apparently bad quality diesel is not a explosive.. shells from the coast guard are.

I know there is much smuggling that goes on, infact I know some Indian Muslim dosts of mine near Porbandar that do smuggling from Gujarat to Dubai (gold, silver and even humans are trafficked to the Gulf and vice versa) but these guys do for paisa. However the bad guys traffic arms, terrorists and other things like narcotics.

I know there is much smuggling that goes on, infact I know some Indian Muslim dosts of mine near Porbandar that do smuggling from Gujarat to Dubai (gold, silver and even humans are trafficked to the Gulf and to vice versa) but these guys do for paisa. However the bad guys traffic arms, terrorists and other things like narcotics.

Dr. Sahib bad guys also do it for paisa,

I was expecting the whole shebang of a terror raids i.e. swarms of little Pakistani boats attacking India and the media going ape over it. I'm glad it's just smugglers. What were they smuggling?

Dr. Sahib bad guys also do it for paisa,

Ha yes but intention is worse, smuggling gold/silver to India and workers to the Gulf is not like smuggling arms or drugs which can destroy people's lives.

I was expecting the whole shebang of a terror raids i.e. swarms of little Pakistani boats attacking India and the media going ape over it. I'm glad it's just smugglers. What were they smuggling?
No confirmation yet by govt sources about smuggling angle till now

a.aaa-SOUTH-INDIAN-ENGLISH-D-D.jpg

Yaar when is bobby deol entering this bollywood picture?

bobby_deol020.jpg

No way were these "innocent" fishermen, that can be ruled out from the outset. These guys failed to respond to warnings from the Indian Coast Guard vessel and this operation was only launched in the first place after the NRTO intercepted communication mentioning illicit activity targeting India. Are "innocent" fishermen being monitored by the Indian intelligence agencies?

What is your proof?

They probably wanted to evade capture and inhumane/unhygienic prison camps - who knows maybe they dealt with it before. Unlike indian fishermen who are treated humanely by our side- indians on the other hand pack them like sardines and feed their prisoners grass. This is assuming this vessel came from our side.

I doubt they were terrorists. If they were - they would have probably had at least small arms on them maybe RPGs and they wouldve engaged the indian coast guards. Their vessel caught fire either b/c they lit a match or the indians fired on it and the fuel tank ignited.

Hard to say for certain - but i wouldnt trust a word of the indian govt. or media. So many times they've made up bullshit stories on a wide array of subjects (26/11 comes to mind)

They also know what food they ate.

give them another day or so -- indian will claim they had "Made in Pakistan MREs" and "made in Pakistan toothpaste" etc. etc.

The level of BS Indians would subscribe.

bollywood meets indian news and squeaky voice of Arnob Gos-swampy meets microphone

4 less Pakistani terrorists in the world. That cant be bad.. Good start to a new year..

if only the poor, embattled citizens of your northeast could nod in agreement.....the water temperature seems to be quite hot there these days

Back
Top Bottom