What's new

Pak Army Planning more Cross border attacks : Intelligence

^

LoL.

Maybe the Baluch Regiment/SSG/ISI/LeT/Al Qaeda/Taliban/Ajmal Kasab's younger brother will have some dialogue as well this time.

If it is true ( which we dono)...... All the best........

Btw.... I have noticed one thing here... Oflate the India Pak fights have gone too wild in PDF.... LOC incident may have sparked it.... But every day you can see fights..... I think there should be a Flag meeting in PDF too....

The last time we have seen Indian army Generals threatened to stage cross LoC attacks into Pakistan.

@KRAIT, this is how these threads turn out to be and that is why we close them...

No more off topic personal attacks and trolling..discuss the topic, if you can't, then get ready for another infraction.

Last edited by a moderator:
First Indians use to complain Pakistan stop sending proxies come fight us man to man and now Pakistan sends army in cross border raids and they still complain, isn't this what you wanted?

@nuclearpak When someone makes personal comments about my family then what do you expect me to do. No one took any action. Even when I reported. I got no choice.

Rapists country and blah blah blah being posted everywhere. Kindly think why I have to resort to this.

Last edited by a moderator:
First Indians use to complain Pakistan stop sending proxies come fight us man to man and now Pakistan sends army in cross border raids and they still complain, isn't this what you wanted?

Then why are you fighting like a coward? Come fight face to face. Take responsibility for your actions in the media and don't be ashamed of them.

Don't run back and deny you ever conducted cross border raids like sissies. Get some balls.

Stop crying and man up.
I am silent because of the title. And I have asked it to take it away. They aren't. I don't want to post pathetic posts with this title. Let them take away, you will know.

Well when you can send Mujhaheedins in Kashmir, can't we do the same ?

you already had sent Hindu safffroni Hindutva terrorists
Madam, don't paint Hindu religion into it. Those extremists are not based on some Religious ideology that they have to kill infidels and get 72 virgins.

And we haven't sent anyone. There are many people in Pakistan itself who will do the dirty work for a fist full of dollars. TTP and BLA are not comprised of Hindus or so called Saffron terrorists.

^

LoL.

Maybe the Baluch Regiment/SSG/ISI/LeT/Al Qaeda/Taliban/Ajmal Kasab's younger brother will have some dialogue as well this time.

Don't worry we will make sure that they will have conversation with Ajmal Kasab in person ......:wave:

The last time we have seen Indian army Generals threatened to stage cross LoC attacks into Pakistan.

Last time we also saw pakistani soldiers running back from mountain tops.

Lozzz. I will say BULLSH!T, there are going to be cross border attacks but they are going to be from India first.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom