What's new

Pak Army Planning more Cross border attacks : Intelligence

keep it up your Propaganda
First india say Soldiers were killed by Pakistan Troops
now say Soldiers were killed by LET
Not sure what is Point of India

Ok now serious. Who the hell said they were killed by LeT? Did our army chief say? Or govt said?

@JonAsad sir can you stop trolling,please don't change this thread in troll fest

daily-wtf-018-01202013.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok now serious. Who the hell said they were killed by LeT? Did our army chief say? Or govt said?

Go and watch IBN Live and NDTV
Thay are saying that
Killed by LET with help of ISI
Keep trolling Indian media
Propaganda+indian media=Indian Policy on LOC Beheading Bullshit

Ummm, the original article is British...

phir Post kare Official Sources which Newspaper first reported that
I dont trust Indian media,News paper sources

Thay are saying that

Dont tell me what to do. Media have a right to speculate, and its their job. I want an official statement from official sources. Can u show that?
Every media sometimes try to act like clowns and Indian media is no exception.

Or do you want me to remind U, that not so long ago, Pakistani media twisted Wikileaks file to lie to its own public and later apologised? Have u forgotten?
Now get a life

Thay are saying that

But its birtish. Thats why i chose birtish link. Becuse pakistani got this habt of neglcting indian media. Now you can't claim. Just to stop troll i did.

But its birtish. Thats why i chose birtish link. Becuse pakistani got this habt of neglcting indian media. Now you can't claim. Just to stop troll i did.

Its still propaganda!! Its says intell provided by raw lol raws propaganda being spread by British tabloids.

Its still propaganda!! Its says intell provided by raw lol raws propaganda being spread by British tabloids.

as expected
Indians are Best in doing Propaganda
remember few month ago Pakistan traders were presented as Terrorist by Indian Propaganda Media

Of course. After Musharraf's is painted as liar and world now thinks that India was right about everything.

Its a perfect time to do so. We are master of Propaganda.

Pakistan hurt us by bullets, we hurt them via bulletin. And we have caused more damage.

We don't need Weapons, We have Words.

Of course. After Musharraf's is painted as liar and world now thinks that India was right about everything.

Its a perfect time to do so. We are master of Propaganda.

Pakistan hurt us by bullets, we hurt them via bulletin. And we have caused more damage.

We don't need Weapons, We have Words.

Yaar apne muh ki baat chin li. Well said :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom