What's new

Pak Army Planning more Cross border attacks : Intelligence

Yup in a tabloid-I go there to have a fun time- to get some sexy stories-You guys have some really weird priorities and sources of info- :lol:-Indian media = Britsh gossip Tabloids :rofl:-
Sahi hai. If they publish anything anti-India, its gospel.

Main karun to sal*, character dheela hai. :D

What if BBC reports it ? Won't you call it Western Propaganda.

P.S. I am still laughing at place name - TATTAPANI. :rofl:

Cowardice and idiocy taken to a new low,if true.
It's not new though,PA supporting terrorists in one way or the other,just another proof.
Armies aren't supposed to be this weak and unprofessional

It's not new though,PA supporting terrorists in one way or the other,just another proof.

And how exactly is a Daily Mail (Tabloid) article with no references or links proof?

As @KRAIT would say, newspapers can make up anything!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cowardice and idiocy taken to a new low,if true.
Lets see few things. TTP said they will attack India. Suddenly TTP related attack stopped to a large extent. Rest of TTP who didn't strike a deal with PA, is now bombarded.

2014 is approaching. If they are not targeted towards India, they will attack them.

Seems fishy. ;) (Totally based on Speculations.)

And how exactly is a Daily Mail (Tabloid) article with no references or links proof?
As @KRAIT would say, newspapers can make up anything!
:lol: Seems like DejaVu. Isn't it ?

article-2270862-1741E648000005DC-0_233x411.jpg

Thats Pakistani rupees or Indian rupees?-

Is the offer open for us too?

Sahi hai. If they publish anything anti-India, its gospel.

Main karun to sal*, character dheela hai. :D

What if BBC reports it ? Won't you call it Western Propaganda.

P.S. I am still laughing at place name - TATTAPANI. :rofl:

Relax- you taking this sh!t way too seriously- every other post of yours is a comparison between what we do and what you do-
Let it go- Enjoy- or it may affect your health- :lol:-

Is the offer open for us too?

Yeah- but do calculate the exchange rate first- the amount is in Pakistani rupees-
Dont complian later- :rofl:-

Pakistan took providing job opportunities to whole new level.

I have always said Unemployment, Poverty and little brainwashing can turn anyone desperate to become terrorist.

Lets see few things. TTP said they will attack India. Suddenly TTP related attack stopped to a large extent. Rest of TTP who didn't strike a deal with PA, is now bombarded.

2014 is approaching. If they are not targeted towards India, they will attack them.

Seems fishy. ;) (Totally based on Speculations.)

:lol: Seems like DejaVu. Isn't it ?
Makes sense :lol:,it's been seen before too!

Relax- you taking this sh!t way too seriously- every other post of yours is a comparison between what we do and what you do-

Yeah- but do calculate the exchange rate first- the amount is in Pakistani rupees-

Dont worry. I will blame ISI for Cheating me and earn rewards from Congress :D I will become the best double agent after David Headley :) :D

@JonAsad sir can you stop trolling,please don't change this thread in troll fest

Pakistan took providing job opportunities to whole new level.

I have always said Unemployment, Poverty and little brainwashing can turn anyone desperate to become terrorists.

My Resume: 100 Kills( 25 beheadings, 25 sniper shots(head shots :D), 50 commondo assault style) ! And Torture Expert !!
Will it help me get that job bro? :( :P

@JonAsad sir can you stop trolling,please don't change this thread in troll fest

A thread which accuses the Pakistan Army to hire mercenaries in order to do something they only wish they could do themselves?

What did you imagine would happen here? A civilized conversation?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom