What's new

Pak Army, ISI will be kept under check

He wanna make sure that the Zionists interests be safeguarded at all costs by controlling the Army and the ISI....shame on him. So he a new card by the Zionists within our politics. Thats why I hate politicians so much cuz they are nothing but the Zionists undercover sold out agents.....Peoples used to wonder from where he is getting so much money to spend for his gatherings.Now everybody will know that he another scumbag trying to get cheap publicity....:smokin:

so u mean that u president should not care about zionists.....he should let them die???? are they not humans?

Although what he has said is politically correct, I doubt it will ever happen in a country like Pakistan.

& we need not that it will happened in country like Pakistan because nation didn't deserve this political control.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

hmmmm I LIKE IMRAN KHAN BUT IF HE IS AGAINST MY PAK ARMY....

THAN HE SHOULD FIND A PLACE IN ***** TO BE ELECTED AS APRIME MINISTER:tdown::wave:

im gonna share this POST WITH MY DEAR FRIENDS EVERY WHERE IN PAK AND OTHER COUNTRIES...:big_boss:

Dear ...Everyone will be against those persons who is against Pak Army...me too...!!

But if their is no constitutional role for our Dear Pak Army in Politics...than why they always interfare in it.

Sure they are very very important pillar of Pakistani State...but i will differ when they say...

Without Pak Army...their is No Islam, No Ummah, No Pakistan...this is absolutely exagerations on thier part..!!!

Although what he has said is politically correct, I doubt it will ever happen in a country like Pakistan.

If the strong Turkish army can be brought fully under control by a civilian setup, so can be ours.

Hope, Imran Khan can learn from the Turkish leaders who brought the army under their control through good governance. Good governance brings the people together and gives power to the leader who is leading them, and having people behind you can make you do anything.

It was the very same people who brought down Mushy uncle, the very same people who when united made the army go back and made the army do its job and it was the very same army who were fighting all these years to restore their image in front of the people of Pakistan.

But the very same people when dissatisfied with civilian leadership give courage to the army to take over as the bad governance by them gives the people no other choice rather then to look again at the army.

So, if Imran Khan comes into power, and he leads the nation as a leader and satisfies the people of Pakistan and makes a mechanism where bad governments can't last long, people would be behind him and he can fully control the military & intel agencies.

All you need is good governance and leadership. After that nothing is impossible.

He wanna make sure that the Zionists interests be safeguarded at all costs by controlling the Army and the ISI....shame on him. So he a new card by the Zionists within our politics. Thats why I hate politicians so much cuz they are nothing but the Zionists undercover sold out agents.....Peoples used to wonder from where he is getting so much money to spend for his gatherings.Now everybody will know that he another scumbag trying to get cheap publicity....:smokin:

Please dont take my words otherwise but why are pakistanies so emotional ..."a day earlier IK was your blue eyed boy & now this type of cheep shots"common freinds actually to my understanding what he said had a messege for Army & ISI that he is not just a pushover , dont you see first PMLN,then PPP & now TTP are against him you people should try to take things in a broader prespective rather many people here are emotional & haphazard, IK is the only man you could rely on ,give him some time & most importantly its the Army top brass which is the main culprit here not IK , Thanks hope you dont take my post very seriusly ,Thanks Again .

If the strong Turkish army can be brought fully under control by a civilian setup, so can be ours.

Hope, Imran Khan can learn from the Turkish leaders who brought the army under their control through good governance. Good governance brings the people together and gives power to the leader who is leading them, and having people behind you can make you do anything.

It was the very same people who brought down Mushy uncle, the very same people who when united made the army go back and made the army do its job and it was the very same army who were fighting all these years to restore their image in front of the people of Pakistan.

But the very same people when dissatisfied with civilian leadership give courage to the army to take over as the bad governance by them gives the people no other choice rather then to look again at the army.

So, if Imran Khan comes into power, and he leads the nation as a leader and satisfies the people of Pakistan and makes a mechanism where bad governments can't last long, people would be behind him and he can fully control the military & intel agencies.

All you need is good governance and leadership. After that nothing is impossible.

All Good governance went in to dust bin…when you just ask your subordinate a simple question
“What are you doing”………”Kargil”…”Yad Aya”…!!!

All Good governance went in to dust bin…when you just ask your subordinate a simple question
“What are you doing”………”Kargil”…”Yad Aya”…!!!

So, you mean to say Nawaz was doing good governance ?? I think the current Punjab govt being run by his brother and the billions they have eaten through different schemes and the corruption done by nawaz in his previous tenures is a very good example of how much good governors they are. Had they been so much good governors, they would not have run away to safe their arses and spend 10 years in luxury, thanks to their corruption.

And if you think Nawaz had no idea of Kargil, you are living in some other world. He had knowledge of that, if he did not had, he would have dismissed his subordinate on that very moment and not wait for a year to pass. Plus, Nawaz appointment of his successor, a loyalist to him with no proper command experience is another good example of his good governess.

Is this guy Imran Khan from Mars??
pumpkin-008.gif

Assalam alaikum

very well said brother,

Tameem bhai ppl like nawaz can't ask about kargil coz he also can't answer a lot of questions regarding his wealth multiplying during his tenure

Tami bhai gave an example of ordogan let nawaz be first ordogan then he can ask and demand whatever he pleas but be ordogan first

BTW, i don't like army's political role anyway and like them to be undercheck of the political govt.

TARIQ

The only reason Imran Khan might not win votes of his supporters is the extra power he wants to take away from Army.
And I am sure many hundreds of his supporters are not going to favor him due to this statement.

And recently we had a thread saying the Pakistan Army is supporting him..

He must think before he speaks.. He might be trying to gain votes of those who say Army's powers to be equal to Government must be taken away. But forgetting that many of his supporters are in favor of the current method.

Imran needs to be careful that he is not baited into making Anti Pak Army statements. The Pakistani Public does not like Army bashing. Making Anti ISI rants will turn off a lot of voters. So far I am supportive of IK unless he gets afflicted with " Foot in the mouth " disease.

why you guys making fun of him? it is actually supposed to be like that,army and intelligence is kept under check in all other countries. but unfortunately our army and intelligence agencies dont like that.

Assalam alaikum

Tameem bhai ppl like nawaz can't ask about kargil coz he also can't answer a lot of questions regarding his wealth multiplying during his tenure

Tami bhai gave an example of ordogan let nawaz be first ordogan then he can ask and demand whatever he pleas but be ordogan first

BTW, i don't like army's political role anyway and like them to be undercheck of the political govt.

TARIQ

Do ask him whatever question you have....as a matter of fact as PM he is answerable to just everyone...in contrast to this who "They" answerable??? Not Public? Not Judiciary?? Not Parliment??

An "extra constitutional act" of Musharraf cannot be legitimise in any circumstances..!! I don't get the logic...!!

Assalam alaikum

Tameem bhai , since last 25 years and so ppl have been asking sharif and his friend but never got an answer.

however i do agree with u regarding army

TARIQ

I don't see what tools IK has to keep the PA and ISI in check. He isn't proposing any new legal mechanisms, is he?

Supposing IK is elected PM, what would happen after he resigned?

Back
Top Bottom