What's new

Pak Army is aghast at the defamatory and uncalled for statement about the senior leadership of Pakistan Army by Chairman PTI: ISPR

Just to add another stat, a land mass greater than the UK and France combined is under water right now.

To be frank sir, is mulk main kisi ko kuch farq nhn parta. Ghareeb mar raha hai, pehle bhi marta tha, ab bhi maray ga. No one in this country gives a rat's a$$ about Sindh, unfortunate reality. People view interior Sindh or Balochistan as some far away land which is on Mars. I have traveled extensively in those areas, met with those people, seen how they live, I am sure you must have to. For us, maybe those places seem a bit more closer to home, or we view them as actual homes of other people rather than some far off land, considering we have been there. Baki dunya apna kaam chalaye huay hai.

Media bhi chalaye huay hai, politicians bhi chalaye huay hain, aur baki sab bhi. Sindh maheenay say dooba hua tha, na media ko hosh ayi, na hi hamari hakoomat ko. Swat kay bad (when things actually hit a bit closer to home to places we often visit, and not some far off land) hamain thori neend say jagnay ki fursat mili aur kuch log thoray waqt kay liay action main aye. I can guarantee you this will subside in a week or two as well, jab keh pani udhr ka udhr hi rahay ga for a month or more.

Government is back to it's press conferences and political rhetoric, PTI responds, and the game continues. Sad reality of this country, or perhaps the world, keh marta phir ghareeb hi hai.

BTW, if you can get this message across to someone...there have been videos of HUGE mosquito swarms roaming the rea, making the sky look as if a fire is burning. Please get in touch with someone if you can and advise them to do some arrangements for this if not already done. There is a company that does anti-locust sprays in Sindh and lower Punjab, and also PAF/PA Mushak aircraft. Perhaps they can be used for this. Just something I came across.
Thank you for this - yes it is something that was raised by the WFP team that audited Sindh this week.

Bohat Bura haal hain, people need to wake up and smell the coffee.

It's expected and blatantly tacky for the army leadership to hijack the positive wave created by soldiers helping with relief efforts in order to whitewash their meddling in Pakistani politics.

People differentiate between patriotic soldiers and their compromised privileged seniors.

Pak Army is aghast at the defamatory and uncalled for statement about the senior leadership of Pakistan Army by Chairman PTI during a political rally at Faisalabad.

Regrettably, an attempt has been made to discredit and undermine senior leadership of Pakistan Army at a time when the institute is laying lives for the security and safety of the people of Pakistan every day.

Senior politicians trying to stir controversies on appointment of COAS of Pakistan Army, the procedure for which is well defined in the constitution, is most unfortunate and disappointing.

Senior leadership of Army has decades long impeccable meritorious service to prove its patriotic and professional credentials beyond any doubt.

Politicizing the senior leadership of Pakistan Army and scandalizing the process of selection of COAS is neither in the interest of the state of Pakistan nor of the institution. Pakistan Army reiterates its commitment to uphold the constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan

ISPR

Pakistan Army expresses shock at Imran Khan's anti-military statement​

Army responds to PTI Chairman Imran Khan's statement issued during Faisalabad rally on Sunday​

Pakistan Army on Monday expressed shock at PTI Chairman Imran Khan’s "anti-military statements" issued during his party’s political gathering in Faisalabad on Sunday, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said in a statement.

The military’s media wing, in its statement, shared that the institution is “aghast at the defamatory and uncalled for statements about the senior leadership of Pakistan Army” by Khan.

“Regrettably, an attempt has been made to discredit and undermine senior leadership of [the] Pakistan Army at a time when the institution is laying lives for the security and safety of the people of Pakistan every day,” the statement read.

Related Stories​

The ISPR further stated that senior politicians trying to stir “controversies” on the appointment of the military’s chief of army staff (COAS) is “most unfortunate and disappointing”.

It added that the procedure for COAS’s appointment is well-defined in the Constitution.

“Senior leadership of the army has decades-long impeccable meritorious service to prove its patriotic and professional credentials beyond any doubt,” the ISPR said, adding that politicising the senior leadership of the institution and scandalising the process of COAS’s selection is neither in the interest of the state of Pakistan nor of the institution.

“Pakistan Army reiterates its commitment to uphold the constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan,” the military’s media wing said.

Army should stay out of politics, full stop. Country is f*****d cuzz of their stupidity, nepotism and support of corrupt leadership for the past few decades.
Only thing I can think of is establishment wants these corrupt criminals in power so select few in top brass keep getting kickbacks, perks and they keep blackmailing these corrupt politicians. They screwed up the country in 1971 and now by removing IK on US behest. Majority of the public is pissed after establishments have been exposed. Bajwa has destroyed armys image. By using judiciary aganist IK, banning media channels and torturing, blackmailing honest patriotic journalists and using cheap tactics these inter pass idiots are making it worse. They have sense of entitlement and think everyone is a traitor except them. IK is infact holding everything together. He is a true visionary and a patriotic leader. People love him and want him in power. Corning him and using stupid cheap tactics can make things extremely dangerous. Give country FREE FAIR ELECTIONS ASAP.

. I can guarantee you this will subside in a week or two as well, jab keh pani udhr ka udhr hi rahay ga for a month or more.
"Dajjal will not appear until its discussion will be stopped from masses! The catch here is that any matter is alive, until it is being discussed. Indians have totally forgotten the Modi's move in Covid: migration, oxygen, etc. He won again. Their media didn't highlight it and people forgot in Hindu-Muslim. Here IK-gaddari- Tauheen-Gustakhi etc etc

DG ISPR representing zardari and pmln ...

Allegation was on pmln and zardari to conspire to weaken army and weak army chief ... Why he is annoyed ? He has nothing to do with selection process ... Does he ? If there is some reservation or comments on selectors then its a political matter why u r representing political parties ?

Sellouts don't have minds of their own.

In foreign affairs the generals issue a statement that is handed over to them by the western masters. And in local matters the statement is handed over to them by the crook politicians. This has been the method for the past 70 years.

We get even the books they wrote the content was handed over to them by someone else. Is there a book from them on technical issues, there is none.

Running paid campaign about Merit in Pakistan army😂😂
How the mighty have fallen

Someone please tell them "action speaks louder than words"

Military ain't professional at all like they pretend to
They themselves have written stories how princes fight among themselves to get the throne whenever a king is about to retire
View attachment 876552
A reputation and an aura (whether true or false) they had built over 75 years, they have managed to destroy in a matter of months.
They can never go back to having the people's confidence of the past ever again.

Apna munh khud hi kala kiya hai in logon ne.

Baloch diaspora do not call themselves Pakistani.
I have dozens of baloch diaspora friends who call themselves pakistani. They even celebrate 14th august and were cheering the last win against india.
I don't know why you spread such negativity w/o any due diligence. Yes there might be few that avoid adding pakistan next to them but most I know call themselves simple baloch/pakistani baloch.

Its actually hilarious anytime in the past we saw anti army propaganda we would call it Indian.

For example, Baloch diaspora do not call themselves Pakistani. They genuinely don't like the Pakistani gov or army. This doesn't mean they support BLA, but with the people I know and I can give you accounts of Baloch diaspora influencers on insta, they don't post about Pakistan independence day and only post about Baloch related issues. Some of them don't even support the Pakistani cricket team and celebrate its losses. These are REAL people not pajeet accounts on twitter.

They have been posting stuff about the Red Zone Protest and have been sharing about floods until it rest of Pakistan.

As of right now, there's a growing number of Pashtun diaspora from Pakistan who are pretty much going the Baloch way, not in terms of being anti-pak as a whole, but pushing Pashtun identity over Pakistani.

After the Vote of No confidence, many tik tokers who are Pashtun diaspora have dropped the Pakistani flag from their social media bios. On twitter many started to do the same. I am afraid without Imran Khan the Pakistani diaspora will actually be shattered as there's vicious campaigns being run to target the youth and this isn't some PTM bullcrap. Many PTI supporters are pushing the narrative as well.

Seemed as if a tornado hit us out of nowhere with the vote of no confidence and youth are only holding on to a string via PTI.
Every human being is mortal and has to go one day.. you don't associate ur loyalty to one person but an ideology. U don't like the ideology of pakistan and prefer ur regional one then I guess what's happening in sindh is just a reaction to it and sindhis are doing the same that u would do in quetta or fata..i.e.. kick the outsiders.. eventually pashtuns will be a landlocked and dependent on other nationalities. This is like slow denegeration till you find ur self enslaved to each other or a regional big brother one day. If you really want it ..noone can stop you.. but know the consequences of your actions.diaspora always clings to its own.. there's nothing new about it. The reasons are cultural and language. And Inter marriages.. a pakistani pashtun has relations with afghan pashtun. A Pakistani baloch has relations with iranian baloch a pakistani urdu speaking muhajir has relations Indian Muslims and pakistani punjabis mingle with indian punjabis.. when they gather they don't emphasize on their nationalities ..it doesn't imply them dropping it .. so you have kind of misunderstood them..

Last edited:
Ji wo national security ki situation dekhte huey our COAS has decided he should be getting another 3 years extension and the PM concurs.

How hard is that?
So the other generals are all incapable of managing national security issues 🤔

So the other generals are all incapable of managing national security issues 🤔
Unity of command bro. Can’t rock the boat.

Imagine what the other deserving retired Generals would be feeling.

There is fundamentally very wrong with it but our uncles refuse to see the light.

Poking a bear is easy. It is what happens afterwards that is important.
Bajwa has gone mad.
Just using the institution in a personal way is treason.
He thought IK will go quietly like BB, NS govt of past and he will just cower and wait to get in the good books. Tragedy is all his estimation went totally wrong.
Neither IK is surrendering nor people.
I personally would like IK to not get provoked, but even wrong moves of IK turned favorable for him.

Back
Top Bottom