What's new

Pak Army is aghast at the defamatory and uncalled for statement about the senior leadership of Pakistan Army by Chairman PTI: ISPR

What needs to be done is nationalization of Pakistan Army, and the incumbent military establishment.

What we have at the moment are the left overs and wannabe angrez, no different from the local feudal lords that the british left behind.

Change Fauj's official language from English to urdu, and see what happens then.
change their uniforms, and their ranks to be localized, and see what happens.

What needs to be done is nationalization of Pakistan Army, and the incumbent military establishment.

What we have at the moment are the left overs and wannabe angrez, no different from the local feudal lords that the british left behind.

Change Fauj's official language from English to urdu, and see what happens then.
change their uniforms, and their ranks to be localized, and see what happens.

without 100 years of british rule Pakistan would resemble afghanistan. I know some of you would be thrilled at that

What's all the brouhaha!
Please give me one example of a General selected for the post of COAS which was based on Seniority and Merit.
The selection is political in nature and the government in power always selects on the basis of "compatibility and supposed loyalty ".
IK should have chosen his words wisely which he didn't but he was addressing a huge jalsa and the comment was more emotional in nature than deliberate. He needs to continue with his narrative of regime change lest the people forget.

without 100 years of british rule Pakistan would resemble afghanistan. I know some of you would be thrilled at that
The more I read your comments the more this statement makes sense

22-Of-The-Weirdest-And-Funniest-European-Things-As-Shared-In-This-Group-13.jpg

Bring musharaf back for a change
He is spent, he is done and any day he will meet his creator, right now we have a bigger C{_}nt in the GHQ, who's ego was hurt and now he is on the path of destroying Pakistan, or he will make sure that Pakistan's political system is down in gutters again or no leader will dare cross Path with these thugs in Uniform, I mean IK is chicken TBH, eh won't be a leader until he make big and meaningful decision, a revolution is needed in Pakistan, accountability across the board.

Just my humble opinion but just today alone a further 52 people have died and more are expected to perish in the upcoming cold snap at the begining of October not to mention the rising risk of water borne diseases.

At this time I think what is necessary is to come together as a nation, there will be a time for accountability and accusations and the rest.

Now is not it. I don't think many people fully understand the crisis that is present in Pakistan is beyond anything we have ever witnessed.

33million IDPs and those are just preliminary estimates. For comparison the population of Ukraine is 35 million.

A land mass equal to the UK is still under water...

Just some food for thought.

Just to add another stat, a land mass greater than the UK and France combined is under water right now.

To be frank sir, is mulk main kisi ko kuch farq nhn parta. Ghareeb mar raha hai, pehle bhi marta tha, ab bhi maray ga. No one in this country gives a rat's a$$ about Sindh, unfortunate reality. People view interior Sindh or Balochistan as some far away land which is on Mars. I have traveled extensively in those areas, met with those people, seen how they live, I am sure you must have to. For us, maybe those places seem a bit more closer to home, or we view them as actual homes of other people rather than some far off land, considering we have been there. Baki dunya apna kaam chalaye huay hai.

Media bhi chalaye huay hai, politicians bhi chalaye huay hain, aur baki sab bhi. Sindh maheenay say dooba hua tha, na media ko hosh ayi, na hi hamari hakoomat ko. Swat kay bad (when things actually hit a bit closer to home to places we often visit, and not some far off land) hamain thori neend say jagnay ki fursat mili aur kuch log thoray waqt kay liay action main aye. I can guarantee you this will subside in a week or two as well, jab keh pani udhr ka udhr hi rahay ga for a month or more.

Government is back to it's press conferences and political rhetoric, PTI responds, and the game continues. Sad reality of this country, or perhaps the world, keh marta phir ghareeb hi hai.

BTW, if you can get this message across to someone...there have been videos of HUGE mosquito swarms roaming the rea, making the sky look as if a fire is burning. Please get in touch with someone if you can and advise them to do some arrangements for this if not already done. There is a company that does anti-locust sprays in Sindh and lower Punjab, and also PAF/PA Mushak aircraft. Perhaps they can be used for this. Just something I came across.

Running paid campaign about Merit in Pakistan army😂😂
How the mighty have fallen

Someone please tell them "action speaks louder than words"

Military ain't professional at all like they pretend to
They themselves have written stories how princes fight among themselves to get the throne whenever a king is about to retire
Screenshot_2022-09-06-13-05-15-37.png

The DGISPR is on record stating that the incumbent COAS will retire on 28th November
The DGISPR is on record stating that the incumbent COAS will retire on 28th November.
Ji wo national security ki situation dekhte huey our COAS has decided he should be getting another 3 years extension and the PM concurs.

How hard is that?

I am hoping IK knows what did he say!
The simultaneous reaction from BajwarQ and PDM tells a lot. It has hurt where it suppose to hurt.
Reaction from BajwarQ is part of 5th Gen SyOps against PTI, IK, and Awam.

Poking a bear is easy. It is what happens afterwards that is important.

45% is a figure that has never been breached

Such a high figure is only temporary. It will settle down.

PTI in solidarity of Pakistan Army on Defence Day

1662456348735.png

This former minister does not know that Army does not parade on 6th September like 23rd March.

1662456427478.png

1662456843482.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom