What's new

Pak Army determined to promote education in Balochistan: Kayani

this is great step and this will be in a great favour of our country..Thanks God atleast something good is here to listen...this is a nice step to win the heart of Baloch brothers.

Hats off to Kayani but its not his job.

PS. I see operation coming soon in Quetta.

Pakistan Army should recruit maximum numbers of officers/soldiers from Balochistan.We need more officers from Baluchistan like General Waheed Kakar.

Recently i went to both chamalang and ziarat and i was happy to see many schools and dispenseries constructed by Pak army... it was like 1 school after every 2 km.
Nice work.

Re: Pak Army determined to promote education in Balochistan: Kayani

Seriously, I dont understand. Who the crap is pak army to promote education and stuffs? Arent they supposed to limit their activities to defence only??

Isnt it somebody else's responsibility?? (Hint:- GOP)

Isnt it yet another example of PA's intervention in administrative and govermental (specifically internal) affairs that they are not supposed to be indulging in?

i would have hailed this if this announcement had come from the administrative machinery. This gesture shows that army is the last resort for anything gone terribly awry. On the other hand it also points that the concerned departments seem to incompetent to handle this by their own.

Seriously, I dont understand. Who the crap is pak army to promote education and stuffs? Arent they supposed to limit their activities to defence only??

Isnt it yet another example of PA's intervention in administrative and govermental (specifically internal) affairs that they are not supposed to be indulging in?

i would have hailed this if this announcement had come from the administrative machinery. This gesture shows that army is the last resort for anything gone terribly awry. On the other hand it also points that the concerned departments seem to incompetent to handle this by their own.

There is nothing "Terribly" going wrong in terms of education. Its just that Army want to utilize its resources so they are working for it.

I see lot of heart burning!!!!!!! over the social work carried out by army.

Historicaly, Balauch govt. kept Balauchis away from education.... Both BB and Sharif paid lot of money to bugti and mengals to ensalve Balauch people.
Seems like army finally busted the gang rape fo Balauchistan by the hands of so called political leaders

Sir, you are the most talented conspiracy comedian here.

:yahoo:

Before coming up with your rant, do read the link in post 19 and read some little history of the conflict going on there between the tribes, which the govt couldn't stop, but army interference let it finish and development work started on the resources of that land.

And as for Baluchistan, the govt had not been doing much activity, so Army moved in for promoting of good will as some of the local tribes and sardars with help from our enemy were and are trying to raise up an insurgency, so to control such things, army comes into play where emergency steps are required and govt is unable to do such.

^^^
Taimi khan, had the army moved in at the insistance of GOP or state gov then it could have been a welcome move. This suo moto action of PA is yet another manifestation of exactly where the actual power center lies in pakistan. Islamabad or Rawalpinidi.

^^^
Taimi khan, had the army moved in at the insistance of GOP or state gov then it could have been a welcome move. This suo moto action of PA is yet another manifestation of exactly where the actual power center lies in pakistan. Islamabad or Rawalpinidi.
When Islamabad ask Rawalpindi to control the situation. they control it by hook or by crook. Islamabad gave them permission to do this. I studied in FG school. By name its Federal Govt but army major rank officer over look FG schools performance. Why?? because the govt cant.?? NOPE because the Govt want army to be involved in civilian activities as well to stay connected with people.

^^^

Ok, allow me to say this - you are stupid.

You dont know a tosh about Chamalang and as expected you would just roll your balls here on this thread with an attempt to give a false color to it so that the main aim behind the thread dies, but guess what, you wont succeed!

Chamalnag Project, Cadet Colleges, lime stone, Marble projects etc all were launched with the mutual understanding and infact on the request of the Provincial govt. The Department of Mine & Minerals is embedded in these projects as if it is the regulatory body. These project are Tax paying projects and have a full patronage of GoP.

So now, if you dont know much about something, it is always better to keep shut instead of dicking around!

Who the hell are indians to intefere n talk about our internal issues?
Taimi Khan bro... wats this???? why are these trolls allowed to rant in our internal affairs?Dont u have forum rules or anything?

Just to add in tarbela dam a major role was played by PA engineer corps. So does that mean PA control the electricity too???

I think i said enough.....But still someone want to rant he is still welcomed.

^^^

Well it's not clear that they have taken permission from the present Govt or not so can't comment on that. Army is heavily involved in social work all around the country so this is not something new.
However the present step taken by army is indeed commendable. You should understand that army is trying to earn goodwill and it is badly needed in Baluchistan. Personally i don't see that how helping the locals is equal to challenging the writ of Govt.

Back
Top Bottom