What's new

PAF to induct JF17 Thunder Block III in 2016

Twin seater in known as JF17 B

I guess block 3 will be different than twin seater Jf17

@Windjammer @Donatello how many BVR and WVR can JF-17 can carry ? both block 1 and 2 ..

They have been seen with either two of each or four sidewinder types.

post-16-0-09778700-1434369907-jpg.229972

paf3_zps21412db0.jpg

It can't be BLK 3 in 2016 as i know, Features might be true. BLK-2 production has just begun and around 100 planes have to be manufactured first. 50 by Pakistan in 3 years and 50 to be supplied by China by the end of 2016.
BLK 3 work must have started but the aircraft will be delivered in numbers 60 by China from 2018 approx

All media in Pakistan work as blenders and choppers of news. They just want to make either panic or blend news of different categories to make news more SANSANIKHEZ

Pakistan may be selling some of her Block 2's hence it could be possible that Block 3 would have to come earlier.
The orders might be of 50-80 thunders. It could be possible that China produces 50 for export as well as the PAC ones are also exported.

BLK-2 production has just begun and around 100 planes have to be manufactured first.
And i thought each block consists of 50 aircraft each and so was general perception.

It will not be inducted in 2016. Its prototype will be ready in 2016, then 2 years testing till 2018.
Prototype means a big rework would be done to the air frame of aircraft. By that we mean hard points would be increased.Is it so?Otherwise Modular design of thunders allows installation and mods in quite big numbers.So there is no need of any new prototype in such a case.

According to the 9 pm news bulletin of PTV, the Block III will incorporate:
Dual seat variant
AESA radar
HMD
Refueling Probe

Additional punch in the form of:
A-darter
SD-10
CM-102
CM-400

And i thought each block consists of 50 aircraft each and so was general perception.

Prototype means a big rework would be done to the air frame of aircraft. By that we mean hard points would be increased.Is it so?Otherwise Modular design of thunders allows installation and mods in quite big numbers.So there is no need of any new prototype in such a case.
yes there are some changes in airframe. also additional hardpoint for targeting pod/ecm pod is on the cards (chin hardpoint most probably). however i only stated what i know after going through some previous interviews & timelines etc

yes there are some changes in airframe. also additional hardpoint for targeting pod/ecm pod is on the cards (chin hardpoint most probably). however i only stated what i know after going through some previous interviews & timelines etc
Whatever is planned lets hope and Pray its the best of all.

The Block III version of the JF-17 Thunder will also feature a two-seater cockpit option.

PAF to induct JF17 Thunder Block III in 2016 | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

The first customer has ordered “several batches” of Thunders, apparently including the long-awaited tandem-seat trainer version. The prototype is scheduled to fly in December 2016.

Thunder Remains Silent on Export Order | Paris Air Show 2015 content from Aviation Week

So that 'secret first customer' is indeed an 'Asian country' but not Myanmar ..... @Zarvan it seem your prays has been heard .... ;)

Yaar ko block III ka chehra tau kadaoo. Any pics?

Back
Top Bottom