What's new

PAF Should Go For The F 35---A Coupe De Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
except they won't share any sensitive technology with Pakistan
The US rarely shares sensitive tech with even it's closest allies, Pakistan is no exception, and only due to China.

Hi,

After much thought and deliberation---I have come to the conclusion that PAF should change gears in mid stream and go for a 2 Sqdrn strength of the F 35 initially.

They should drop the idea for the SU35 or the J11D and go for the JH7B with the upgraded engine and aesa radar.

But the key over here is the F35----. With the procurement of this aircraft---it can bring some balance to the fire fight and have some strength at its disposal to maintain and manage an aggressive and a defensive power stance---.

This is an unconventional approach to the problem at hand---. Go for the 5th gen aircraft first and then go back to the 4--- 4.5 gen aircraft---.

It will also give it enough time to develop the JF 17 blk 3 as well.

There are a couple of things that have changed-----. @Zarvan brought my attention to a thread started by Usama---I believe---regarding the F15 Silent eagle----with a new configuration of 16 BVR missiles on the wings and underbody with conformal fuel tanks designed by Boeing believe.

The F 15 would be guided by the F22 and the F 35 towards the target---the same can be done with the JF 17's. If it can be designed to carry 6 BVR missiles---then you have taken care of some of the problems facing the air defense of the country.

By going for the F 35---you are going to take the initiative away from the enemy. If it was me----I would rather have 2 sqdrn's of F35's than 4 sqdrn's of J11d's or SU35's.

You guys are being upset at why this change in game plan----why d I keep bringing different scenarios-----. I guess you people might come across some news in the near or distant future.

So---til then--- I am not going to say anything else---. Just wanted to let you guys know---if India was a litte more aggressive last year---the deal for the J10B's was done----.

To those who are roaming around the air force bases----please look for 2 of them------.
F-35 is a plane based on main theory of stealth/BVR combat. It lacks the capability of good fighter WVR which is required in Indo Pak due border sharing as chances of WVR combat increase a lot. The cost of F35 is so high that Pakistan may not afford it anyway.

Hi,

So---now that a new development has taken place---it is time to ponder about this new proposal by the members.

For almost everyone of the members here---this announcement came out and hit like a lightening strike---and lit up the skies with fireworks and thunderbolts---. Even though I had mentioned about an unexpected good news in my 1st post 2 1/2 months ago on this thread---I was surprised like everyone else---. So---a big vow---it did happen---.

And to those commenting that some of us are " arm chair analysts "---well you guys got your answer---.

Last edited:
Hi,

So---now that a new development has taken place---it is time to ponder about this new proposal by the members.

For almost everyone of the members here---this announcement came out and hit like a lightening strike---and lit up the skies with fireworks and thunderbolts---. Even though I had mentioned about an unexpected good news in my 1st post 2 1/2 months ago on this thread---I was surprised like everyone else---. So---a big vow---it did happen---.

And to those commenting that some of us are " arm chair analysts "---well you guys got your answer---.:nhl_checking::nhl_checking::nhl_checking::nhl_checking::nhl_checking::nhl_checking::nhl_checking::nhl_checking::nhl_checking::nhl_checking::nhl_checking::nhl_checking:

It's people like you who make visiting this forum worthwhile. Thank You & God Bless.

@MastanKhan:

F-35 news came as a pleasant surprise. According to the news item, 3 5G combat aircrafts are under consideration. Is PAKFA under the radar as well?

Hi,

And to those commenting that some of us are " arm chair analysts "---well you guys got your answer---.:nhl_checking::nhl_checking::nhl_checking::nhl_checking::nhl_checking::nhl_checking::nhl_checking::nhl_checking::nhl_checking::nhl_checking::nhl_checking::nhl_checking:

Last edited:
@MastanKhan:

F-35 news came as a pleasant surprise. According to the news item, 3 5G combat aircraft are under consideration. Is PAKFA under the radar as well?

Hi,

The one with the indian investment is not---the other one might be-----.

It's people like you who make visiting this forum worthwhile. Thank You & God Bless.

@Khafee

Pappy---I am just an almost retired car salesman who just wants to have some fun on this board.

@MastanKhan It seems it is already happening since PAF chief has stated F-35 is on the list. Though I have reasons to believe otherwise, PAF thinks and evaluates F-35 positively and fitting its future needs. But I have the question that American system come with a lot negative luggage and then looming embargoes regardless of the performance of the aircraft, how do they plan to tackle it, do they think Turkey will (if it can) be an alternate source for spares in case of embargoes.

Anymore SU-35 nonsensically posts will be deleted. We are discussing the F-35. Even though this is highly unlikely to come to Pakistan, the SU-35 is virtually an impossibility.

Anymore SU-35 nonsensically posts will be deleted. We are discussing the F-35. Even though this is highly unlikely to come to Pakistan, the SU-35 is virtually an impossibility.
its anothere su-35 fiasco. the tfx or j-31 is the only 5th gen options here.

also who changed the thred title? was that you?

why is the Su-35 an impossibility ? It would be difficult for Russia to justify to India. It would lead to downgrade in India-Russia relations unless Russians sweeten the pot on other weapon deals with India. Russians still make their billions in weapon sales to India.

What do you mean it's cheap? Do you know how much a true 5th generation aircraft cost?

Between 100 - 125 million

Why did you assume that Pakistan will get ToT?

China doesn't give anything for free and when she does give something it's for her own interest.

There is no friend or foe, it's only interest. Have we not learn this from USA during 1965 and 1971 war?
please don't put USA and China in the same compare list when it comes to Pakistan, you understand what I mean? We do things for both sides' interests, and USA only for them self.

why is the Su-35 an impossibility ? It would be difficult for Russia to justify to India. It would lead to downgrade in India-Russia relations unless Russians sweeten the pot on other weapon deals with India. Russians still make their billions in weapon sales to India.
Su35 is good, but very unlikely sold to PAF.

India is not interested in F35 US already offer india in F35 programe but india reject this offer because they are interested in sukhoi pakfa fighter.

F-35 in any way won't be a GOOD IDEA....It is too costly to procure and can may effect PAK-CHINA relations as we reject J-31 and procure F-35....
Secondly If we will procure this aircraft the conditions will again like F-16's...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom