What's new

PAF pilot with turkish flag, best video of jf-17....

be nice, and i will get you some "dondurma" :D:D

People are just being too emotional about the brotherhood, okay we are kardes with Turkiye but stop being so emotional about it all the time like some guys here...

Like I said guys need to chill an eat ice cream...

and we still have one of our best friend bcz of that

if something goes wrong you just dont leave it, you try to solve it

(ok leaving now, and this Muslim UMMAH plz pray for my paper starting in an hour, getting late :P :lol: )

Oh so before the paper started you wanted to earn a little bit sawab by advocating ummah- :lol:-
Recite- Ya Haseebu 3 times before the exam- and during whenever- Insha Allah you will get more than expected marks-
Good Luck Bro-

383746_10150449421054919_213731774918_10289102_317574506_n.jpg

its mr arnold

The Pilots name is Ronald and he is a Christian Pakistani.

Here we go again- delusional Pakistanis talking about Ummah again-
There is no such thing as ummah- no same interests- no same flag- no same currency- Arbi- Ajmi- bhai bhai- its all BS- time to adopt- get over them inbreed childhood fantasies- flag barriers my a55- :hitwall:-

For one i would love some other muslim country to show the same gratitude we Pakistanis show for them- which ummah airforce will reciprocate- and strap a green and white Pakistani flag- to celebrate the firendship- no one- no ummah country even buying jf-17- al-khalid- where the fcukin ummah support for us- for each other? but we love to bring ummah ummah every where---

The Ummah is supporting Pakistan all along, not you personnaly. Pakistan can't sell the J17 untill it has fullfilled it's needs first and many muslim countries have signed deals to by it or co produce it when Pakistan is ready, the same for Al-khalid MBT.
You seem to live in SA with anti muslim sentiments (By the way This is the first time I hear you say "we" as if you were a real Pakistani Muslim_Trolling_? ), beware of Saudis, they are very jealous of their religion. The Ummah is a secret mater and no one can see it for now till it is fully ready.

Turks can sometimes be cynical, like Pakistanis

they understand how the media and media perception works......Until recently when Turkiye became an emerging market country, it was a lonely country. At times seemed like more enemies than friends. But they remained united.

Today Pakistan finds itself in same situation. And I am happy to say that Pakistanis are more united today than I have ever seen them in the past. This will be very important for us.

turkey serviced our f-16- i love turkey :smitten:-

if you remember that interview with the hardened F-16 viper pilot who was discussing F-16 program and cooperation with the TuAF

many many interesting insights there...in fact, someone should maybe dig it out and post it here.

good video but why STEAL someone else's video and post it with a little modification..??
The orignal is A LOT better! you can hear the roar of the engine at take off.

I believe the orignal video was made by "Planes TV"

The Music was probably not composed by the video maker either. Stealing is a strong word in that case.

Technically it is unprofessionalism- He should only have a PAF flag only- no other country- Period-
But hey- we Pakistanis are known to over drip in friendships- :cheers:-
It's alright man .... it is un-professional if it is some sort of millitary excercise.... then PAF pilots must only wear one flag.... but here JF-17 was espesialy invited by turkish airforce. To show the gratitude to the host country it is absolutely approperiate....
(Excuse my spellings... i'm a soft-where enginear ;) )

could have been a trainee based in Turkey or on a demonstration or exercise mission to Turkey

Maybe he switched countries? He is too dark to be a Turk, sorry but he looks silly in that, it would be like a Dravidian wearing a German flag he just can't pull it off.

Also some people commented it was unprofessional and they are right, find this pilot and take action against him.

PAF should make a roasted turkey out of him.
if you don't have anything positive to share then for heaven's sake keep your trap shut

on topic beautiful video eagerly waiting to see "jf-17 thunder block ll"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom