What's new

Paf Not Ready To Take On Enemy On The Night Of 26th---Why---?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We civilian need to understand few things before saying something like this

Both airforces can invade as per thier wish, the question is about its effectiveness and target achievement
If it’s not effective and didn’t achieve the desired results it’s a failure

IAF didn’t achieved desired results that day and ran away
PAF on the other hand planned it and achieved results, infact they had a backup plan in case of IAF chased them which they did and lost 2 fighters

I hope admin will close such a stupid thread

I believe that it was a deliberate miss. They never intended to cause any casualty or physical damage to any structure. They couldn't afford it, keeping in view the retaliative capacity of Pakistan, which they fully comprehend.
Isn't spice 2000 a kit that converts any bomb into a smart (still dumb if used by indians) bomb?

I think instead of beating the bush in pdf, we should write blogs and articles with the truth and actual authentic sources cited because Indian propaganda is churning article after article saying confirmed f16 kills and successful sar-gi-kal strikes in balakot. At this rate truth will buried within a couple of years.

Hi,

A surgical strike was in the making by the enemy after the self inducted explosion that killed its troops---. The intent to attack was declared by Pm Modi---and a counter attack was declared by pakistani Pm Imran Khan---.

When the tensions were so high and the enemy openly challenging to strike at will at certain known locations---why was there not a plan in place to intercept the incoming enemy aircraft at the very first occasion ---engage and destroy them---.

Why were the enemy aircraft shooed away the first night---even though the enemy intent to hit targets in pakistan was made clear by the enemy---.

Why was there a need to wake up the Pm IK and ask him what was needed to be done---.

Why was the preparation / welcome committee not formed to counter the enemy aircraft on their first visit---.

The second part is---why did the ISPR release the operational details about the contact / shootout / aircraft used on the 27th february---.

Why were details given out about sensitive or not so sensitive material to the public---?

India was not able to target anything just dropped the load and ran back, that is enough to tell someone why

Hi,

A surgical strike was in the making by the enemy after the self inducted explosion that killed its troops---. The intent to attack was declared by Pm Modi---and a counter attack was declared by pakistani Pm Imran Khan---.

When the tensions were so high and the enemy openly challenging to strike at will at certain known locations---why was there not a plan in place to intercept the incoming enemy aircraft at the very first occasion ---engage and destroy them---.

Why were the enemy aircraft shooed away the first night---even though the enemy intent to hit targets in pakistan was made clear by the enemy---.

Why was there a need to wake up the Pm IK and ask him what was needed to be done---.

Why was the preparation / welcome committee not formed to counter the enemy aircraft on their first visit---.

The second part is---why did the ISPR release the operational details about the contact / shootout / aircraft used on the 27th february---.

Why were details given out about sensitive or not so sensitive material to the public---?
one reason is the number game,
Indians showed their intent at multiple places and chose one where the PAF had no CAP nearby
apparently Indians kept PAF busy along Lahore and Bahalpur and came from Kashmir hence the CAPs took their time to intercept them

We civilian need to understand few things before saying something like this

Both airforces can invade as per thier wish, the question is about its effectiveness and target achievement
If it’s not effective and didn’t achieve the desired results it’s a failure

IAF didn’t achieved desired results that day and ran away
PAF on the other hand planned it and achieved results, infact they had a backup plan in case of IAF chased them which they did and lost 2 fighters

I hope admin will close such a stupid thread

I think IAF was never supposed to hit any target as it could have result in similar reaction ... it was a marketing just like surgical sttike 1 byt this time ISPR was already aware of the intent and exposed the clearly ...

I believe that it was a deliberate miss. They never intended to cause any casualty or physical damage to any structure. They couldn't afford it, keeping in view the retaliative capacity of Pakistan, which they fully comprehend.
Well they did claim several kills and all. So not a delibrate miss, rather poor execution.

I think IAF was never supposed to hit any target as it could have result in similar reaction ... it was a marketing just like surgical sttike 1 byt this time ISPR was already aware of the intent and exposed the clearly ...
Well they claimed kills and all so causing deaths was surely their intent.

Well they did claim several kills and all. So not a delibrate miss, rather poor execution.

Yes, of course, they claimed. That all was part of the drama, created to spin a win for Modi and to pacify as well as to befool Indian public. And, they have substantially succeeded in it, with the help of their powerful media.

@MastanKhan sir g eda'n ty kamboh laltayn ly k via ty apnay paronay nae check kr dy jida'n tsi airforce di khaamia'n note krdy o :p:

b) If we had chased them it might have been flying into a trap; like we did with them the very next day.

A volley of bvrs would have been sufficed for the intruders on the pretext of air space violation, which we had the radar data to justify later on - - - - - - .

Hi,

I believe that Kashmir was the third place they moved in---. First location I believe was Bahawalpur arena---. And the numbers were in the 20's---.

Paf has not made any statements if they had an intercept & destroy plan in place right from gitgo---.

They are hiding behind the "we intercepted and made them turn back---"---.

Then they go running to " Khan Sahab---Khan Sahab---wake up---the enemy has come---now what do we do---".

And IK would have said---" I had already given you instruction in advance---I had made public statement of striking the enemy---what else did you want me to say "---.

Another very important question arises---after Pm Imran Khan made a public statement of hitting back at the enemy---did the Paf air chief---the military commander in chief and the navy chief seek'd the audience with the prime minister or emergency basis and asked him to clarify his instructions---at what stage of strike did he want his order to be implemented---.

Looking at the response of military it sounds like " Hamein Samajh nahin aaiyee keh aap ka order kiya thaa---" " we did not understand what you directive was "---atypical pakistani answer---.

Most of you kids have no clue what I am saying---but some of you do---.

Don't let few moments of glory cloud your judgement and analytical abilities---.

The reality is PM was not involved much, as someone rightly said that he had already called bluff, but that was actually the green signal. The truth is PAF never expected IAF incursion, so they were conducting "normal" caps. The moment they crossed they were on the radar, but PAF didn't had nos required to intercept IAF package, by the time PAF started gathering, IAF turned back and ran, bcoz they did not wanted to lose anything on pak territory.

PAF did the same thing, went in, threw bombs and ran back, thats where IAF underestimated PAF and went for the kill.

The rest is history. The takeaway is IAF wanted to test its competence and of its foe and they were in for a surprise.

First of all, useless thread, needs to be closed. Every time I see that style of typing I already know it’s bound to be more useless banter from a guy sitting on a Defence forum behind a keyboard having no idea of how Defence works. Do you think you know better than generals and marshals with 40 years of service and experience. Why ask useless questions when they clearly did what they were supposed to. Life is not idealistic, it’s realistic. Stop demanding perfection where it’s not possible. PAF can’t teleport or predict the future, no matter how ready you are it takes time to take off and travel, I think the success is in the fact that the enemy did no damage.

I have a lot of respect for the Veterans of this forum since I’ve been an observer for a lot of years. But please sir. Stop making yourself look dumb by acting dumb. These questions and debates are pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom