What's new

PAF New Batch J-10 C Spotted

Lol you trusted nawaz sharif

I remember my father use to keep pounds at home and asked why? he said are you crazy to deposit gold or foreign currency in govt banks!?

He was in Britain in 1990s and didnt keep anything foreign currency in banks

I learned my lesson then and never put anything Dollars in govt scheme or banks
I trusted him. I voted for him in the 90s.
I thoroughly regret now.

He was young and charismatic back then.

Any way how many j10 is PAF going induct at the end of the day
chadar dekh kar payr philanay chahiyan.
Pockets are empty so most like none after the 20 we have for some time.

Let me remind you what you said back then. Something to the lines if....
" The second aircraft targeted by the PAF had certain censors on wingtips".

do u have my actual statement here on the forum ? i can reply better then.

I don't have it at hand now but if you have any more info on the second kill then please share.
OK, i cannot recall it myself. But that was a dual seater carrying network management & countermessuring pod of israel origin must have been ELTA carried by israeli F15s. Some of your smartphones carry similarly patterned network manager which a small 30kb bin file without which phone is junk worthy.

U need not to teach me , i witnessed that times my self and Nawaz handled the pressure very well and that included threats of economic sanctions and a 5 billion USD package along with a F16 factory installation offer in Pakistan. It was the will of the govt and they implemented it acc to the will of their voters and thats the democracy is all about . Imagine PTI govt surrendered on the return of Inidan pilot and just a verbal service when India annexed Kashmir , thats the difference of leadership .
Yeah same as you claim you were old enough to remember that. I claim I am Batman.
My above claim is more credible than your's

If Pakistani military is done with leaking Bushra bibi and Imran Khan phone calls, they should release the audio recording of IAF air traffic controller, pilots and the radar signature of the IAF jets on the day of operation swift retort.
That will take them having balls the size of watermelons , which they don't have, but just mentioning.
In the meantime, keep sanam Javed and other Tiktokers in prison and keep feeling "lumber one " 😂😂
Wait...they had enough balls to bomb indians, lock multiple aerial targets, fire at 2 of them and capture 1 pilot but don't have enough balls to release radio chatter!? Wow either they must be a bunch of ****** or you a youthiya 🧐👀

Wait...they had enough balls to bomb indians, lock multiple aerial targets, fire at 2 of them and capture 1 pilot but don't have enough balls to release radio chatter!? Wow either they must be a bunch of ****** or you a youthiya 🧐👀
No they don't have the balls.
Or they had counteracted Indian propaganda.
Thats what ISPR gets paid for, don't they?
Cowards as fk

Cowards as fk
We don't need to go down to their level as Indian propganda can only fool the gullible Indians. Indians tried and miserably failed in their misadventure in the middle of the night while we paid them back with dividends in broad daylight. Apart from what @Talon said above, remember Modi called PAF actions as an act of war and believe me he wasn't sulking over the loss of a vintage MiG-21. After PAF or Pakistan defeated and humilated the Indians, it was for them to show some balls instead of just making verbal threats.

Anyways, back to topic :

FB_IMG_1698840575109.jpg

Cowards as fk
So all the kills made by PAF were fake? Oh! Abhinandan was also a Pakistani but ISPR faked him as Indian... Ma man Noori is high on charas just like his Dear Leader..!

And what Indian propaganda? Fake F-16 kill claim? Any sane person who has knowledge about military knows it was a false claim. Global audience is what matters to us, not Indian Public..

Also, Asif Ghafoor was one of the most hated Pakistani in India, if not the most.. so ISPR had done decent job.

Now back to Charas and PTI rona dhona..

HMCS will defeat Rafale Maneuverability, if active on those and got appropriate Lockon after firing missiles.
Still have to see evidence
Both have deadly long range missiles.. chances of a dogfight are very low so HMCS isn't of much use

Pakistan definitely needs to change its approach. This military expenditure is unsustainable. We all witnessed what happened to Soviet union, 100s of aircrafts, warships, tanks, silos, space shuttles, were left in dust and rust and eventually lost. There is immense cost to maintain whatever equipment we buy,

Pakistan needs 5 - 10 years where focus should only be towards economic revival with minimum defense expenditures. The saved money should be invested on power plants, low cost electricity to export oriented industries.

The non-combat expenditures of Pakistan armed forces must cut down significantly. The non-essential man-power must be cut down as well. A country which is literally drowning in debts should not afford massive 10 to 50-kanal residences of Lt.generals with massive number of helper staff to maintain, cooks, gardeners, drivers, etc. Even armies of most powerful economies will never venture near 'luxuries'. If a military leaders gets use to lavish & materialistic lifestyle then that military is done. It sets a bad example for all the officers down to the lieutenant.

GHQ should also learn that no country has ever succeeded with military junta doing all decisions. They need to see G20 countries and see none of the country is being run by army cheif (directly or indirectly). Any country where a mere 22nd grade officer of one organisation takes matters in his own hands (not just matters but law & constitutions as well)
then that country is doomed.
Army is not designed to run the country. No one in their right mind will ever invest in a country that has no regard of law & constitution. No one will ever think to invest in a country where policies cannot continue and there is no certainty and govts are toppled just because military chief decided to do so. The example which COAS set by dismissing even supreme court's decisions & clear law indications for hold elections is a lesson for any investor that if the basic right to vote can be dismissed then how come they will get any rights at all. So essentially Pakistan has to start from very basics. That uphold law, constitution and civilian supremacy. Everything else will come in its place gradually.
If economic development and establishment of robust civilian institutions that will uphold law and curb corruption in Pakistan was sepoys priority, it would have happened 75 years. The only way economic development ever happens in Pakistan is if their colonial bosses ordered them to do so. Chances of that happening are zero to none.

Last edited:
So all the kills made by PAF were fake? Oh! Abhinandan was also a Pakistani but ISPR faked him as Indian... Ma man Noori is high on charas just like his Dear Leader..!

And what Indian propaganda? Fake F-16 kill claim? Any sane person who has knowledge about military knows it was a false claim. Global audience is what matters to us, not Indian Public..

Also, Asif Ghafoor was one of the most hated Pakistani in India, if not the most.. so ISPR had done decent job.

Now back to Charas and PTI rona dhona..

Both have deadly long range missiles.. chances of a dogfight are very low so HMCS isn't of much use
If PAF can't produce evidence then like India their claim on second kill is bogus

Whats so controversial about this?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom