What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

I'm waiting to read Alan Warnes's latest article about our J-10C acquisition, wonder if PAF'd give him an exclusive view of the bird!

Let's see when he turns up to the party.

Interesting - he has not mentioned anything on twitter yet about PAF J10CE's.

Not exactly the most reliable guy, I think his statements are politically fueled...
Looool I can tell u he more loyal to Pakistan than you and I will ever be. And politics he isn't really involved in. For a short while he was with IK and the Canadian molvi but he has moved away from them all now.
Additionally he started the jf17 program and was involved with it until the 1st squadron was handed over.
He had a fallout with zardari who was in favour of scrapping the program and has been threatened by the American ambassdors. So my dear friend when u and I put out lives on the line then we can criticise such men

How did you get the 200 number?

Mirages are down to around 80 planes and F-7PGs down to around 40.
90 is the no. of mirage 5 in operation with PAF, not counting the the mirage 3

who told you that ?

this 200 number count was 7-8 years back. Now start counting how many thunders we have added after that, so as 13 Jordanian F16s and 36 J10Cs soon to be included as well.
other than retiring the f7 p, of which around more than a sqd strength is still in operation, PAF has basically kept all the mirages in service.

Last edited:
The only place jf17 block 3 is found wanting is the load capacity. Aside from that it will hold its own against the best. Remember air Marshal shahid later said its better than our f16 block f52

Hi,

We will know about the capabilities of the JF17 BLK 3 around 3 to 5 years from now---when the newer systems and weapons have been fully integrated and pilots have flown hundreds of hours in them.

JF17 BLK 3 has yet to show its colors.

Why do you need load and for what purpose.

Could you please explain the utility of the "Load Capacity" as compared to the size of the aircaft---.

You don’t replaced 2nd/3rd generation fighter with 4.5 gen on a one to one basis. The latter could cover a lot more air space and has higher availability/is much more capable than the former.

Hi,

You are correct---but then we have an enemy 5 times larger than us---and we have been able to get a very capable aircraft---actually two new aircrafts---.

So---in the future---our numbers would be around a time and a 1/2 more---.

Around 400-450 + aircraft---of the 4.5 gen type.

It is hard to comment for PL-15 because of the relation between China and Pakistan. Who know this deal? The C801 was exported to Pakistan was same as PLANY version in the past. Then Pakistan navy change a new name for C801.:omghaha:

PL-15E.jpg

Looool I can tell u he more loyal to Pakistan than you and I will ever be. And politics he isn't really involved in. For a short while he was with IK and the Canadian molvi but he has moved away from them all now.
Additionally he started the jf17 program and was involved with it until the 1st squadron was handed over.
He had a fallout with zardari who was in favour of scrapping the program and has been threatened by the American ambassdors. So my dear friend when u and I put out lives on the line then we can criticise such men
No one is above criticism but it has to be justified and not just for the sake of it. No reason to put people up on a pedestal just because they served in the military else your common day bad actors will enjoy the benefits of that blanket immunity as well. I put my life at risk for others every time I hop on the 405 freeway as well if that counts lol.

The only place jf17 block 3 is found wanting is the load capacity. Aside from that it will hold its own against the best. Remember air Marshal shahid later said its better than our f16 block f52
We should know how hard to blow out own trumpet, lest we damage ourselves.

J-10C is here for a reason. And that reason is spelled R A F A L E.

It is hard to comment for PL-15 because of the relation between China and Pakistan. Who know this deal? The C801 was exported to Pakistan was same as PLANY version in the past. Then Pakistan navy change a new name for C801.:omghaha:

View attachment 824191
The question of the range of PL-15 that PAF got is best left unanswered. The ambiguity is to our advantage & if I see someone probing too hard to make anyone spill beans, I would automatically assume the worst regarding their intentions.

Last edited:
F16D 52 VS J10CE which one is better? 1.1*F16=J10 OR 1.1*J10=F16 or other formula

Hi,

We will know about the capabilities of the JF17 BLK 3 around 3 to 5 years from now---when the newer systems and weapons have been fully integrated and pilots have flown hundreds of hours in them.

JF17 BLK 3 has yet to show its colors.

Why do you need load and for what purpose.

Could you please explain the utility of the "Load Capacity" as compared to the size of the aircaft---.

Hi,

You are correct---but then we have an enemy 5 times larger than us---and we have been able to get a very capable aircraft---actually two new aircrafts---.

So---in the future---our numbers would be around a time and a 1/2 more---.

Around 400-450 + aircraft---of the 4.5 gen type.
Hi MK
The ratio of size to load capacity is fine for the jf17. However previous Air chief have said that the j10c doesn't bring anything significant tk the PAF capabilities. The only obvious thing I could see was the number of weapons j10c could carry in comparison to the jf17. People are thinking that jf17 cannot compete with the Rafale and that's the only reason for the purchase. And now we have a few j10c the equation is balanced.

Bro I'm not questioning his loyalty, he has done a lot for Pakistan and that will always be respected.

But the reason I said less credible or politically fueled is because on his Twitter he still has a post pinned claiming the JF-17 shot down the Su-30MKI in 2019.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom