What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

One question in my mind,WHY J-10CE HAS ANGELED VERTICAL TAIL PLANE?, AND OTHER VERSION OF J-10 LIKE J-10A/J-10S/ J-10B HAVE SQUARE VERTICAL TAIL SLAB? ANYONE CAN CLARIFY ON THAT MATTER 🙂

One question in my mind,WHY J-10CE HAS ANGELED VERTICAL TAIL PLANE?, AND OTHER VERSION OF J-10 LIKE J-10A/J-10S/ J-10B HAVE SQUARE VERTICAL TAIL SLAB? ANYONE CAN CLARIFY ON THAT MATTER 🙂

I am not sure what you are asking. Are you referring to central strakes or vertical slab?

who told you that ?

this 200 number count was 7-8 years back. Now start counting how many thunders we have added after that, so as 13 Jordanian F16s and 36 J10Cs soon to be included as well.
How many mirages does PAF has to replace ?
How many f7 does PAF has to replace ?

200 is a very conservative figure

FB_IMG_1647270580051.jpg

FN0WS-NXEAEMowK.jpeg

A narrative build up that only fools their own people
But this is all they need to do. The naivety of the US populace with international events is amazing. The UK population is a bit more aware but hugely reliant on the Western media for their information. To our misfortune, to date there is not a single media outlet which portrays our narrative to the west and also Pakistanis in the West. Our generation can still understand Urdu, but I worry what will happen in 2-3 generations when the Pakistani next generation is totally integrated into the western society. We need to cater to this now to reap the rewards later.
A

Care to explain what you mean? The angle is exactly the same on ALL J-10s except the fin cap on top.

But this is all they need to do. The naivety of the US populace with international events is amazing. The UK population is a bit more aware but hugely reliant on the Western media for their information. To our misfortune, to date there is not a single media outlet which portrays our narrative to the west and also Pakistanis in the West. Our generation can still understand Urdu, but I worry what will happen in 2-3 generations when the Pakistani next generation is totally integrated into the western society. We need to cater to this now to reap the rewards later.
A
You are looking at things from an immigrants perspective.

How many mirages does PAF has to replace ?
How many f7 does PAF has to replace ?

200 is a very conservative figure

You don’t replaced 2nd/3rd generation fighter with 4.5 gen on a one to one basis. The latter could cover a lot more air space and has higher availability/is much more capable than the former.

Back
Top Bottom