What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

J-10 flying in Pakistan while entering into Pakistan Airspace for the first time[0].jpg

J-10 flying in Pakistan while entering into Pakistan Airspace for the first time.jpg

First Batch of J-10 Landing in Pakistan 4th March, 2022[0].jpg

Wow that is the real deal!
PAF Cyber Space Defence.jpg
PAF Cyber Space Defence[0].jpg
PAF Cyber warfare facility.jpg
PAF Cyber warfare facility[1].jpg
PAF Cyber warfare facility[2].jpg
PAF Cyber warfare facility[3].jpg
PAF Cyber warfare facility[4].jpg
PAF Cyber warfare facility[5].jpg

PAF Space Command.jpg
PAF Space Tech R&D Center.jpg

Pakistan-kashmir-1-1024x563.jpg

This supply route is super close, a strategic location which China can quickly supply Pakistan in the time of needs

From what I read, the fuel tanks are attached in a way that they are not simply detached but they are connected in quite a complicate way. So if you want to remove the tanks, certain panels on top of the wings need to be opened ... and so on, so that most often they are left as they are.

I think somewhere on my harddrive I have an image showing that ...
If I am not mistaken J10 carries significant amount of fuel in the wings.. infact if I am not mistaken then amongst similar weight airctaft, it is comparatively on the higher side. Please correct me if I am wrong here.
Also, without the inner most pylons carrying fuel tanks, what would be the range solely based on internal fuel?
The reason I ask this is because unlike China, Pakistan may not need longer legs and if required then we can have the mid fuselage pylon carry a single fuel tank. This way we can use the inner most pylon for pods or may be design a different dual rack (e.g. vertical racks or dissimilar configuration) where the fuselage or the landing gear does not hamper carrying 2 missiles or a pod or any combination of missile.
Would love to hear thought or why we can't do this with J10-CP

Is it normal for the other services chiefs to be invited to the induction ceremony of big ticket items?
Then the army chief, General Raheel Shareef was also present at the induction of former Jordanian F-16s into PAF.
It's also likely the new aircraft will have a maritime role to play in support of Pak Navy.

In his speech, PAF chief thanked Army Chief for his support. I am not sure what sort of support that could be, but I think it's related to fiscal management of defense budget so that space for J-10C induction on emergency basis can be completed. Agreement was signed on 25th June 2021 (after budget was approved) and delivery before next budget just in 8 months. It only shows that PAF has pushed with this induction ... Question remains, what triggered this expedited acquisition?

Contract signed in june 2021...

@MastanKhan

Hi,

Thanks for the information.

Signing a contract comes at the end of all the assessments and negotiations.

It is not the first time that pak military has agreed to buy equipment, had assessed and analyzed the aircraft, requested to make changes in advance and then signed the contract at a later date.

Back
Top Bottom