PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Hi bro will this apply towards Pakistan in case of Israel
specifically in the era of KSA early 70s and 80s
just a thought
thaNK you
Will this apply?

This is actually happening on grounds in ME
Enemies are coming more closer than Friends

If we donot know Isreal How are we going to fight them, Thats why its critical to keep them in fore sight rather keeping them grow at large and being surprised at the end of the day

Project Azm & T-FX have Merged into a Joint Venture.

Is this the news of new fighter we have been waiting for???
I don't know if it is or not but it certainly isn't related to J-10. So better post this in below thread.

Agreed. seems like China's plan is to completely subdue india for multiple directions.

That is why Pakistan should have pitched 10B in "soft loans" to buy 100+ J-10s , even older JH-7 (gifted) that opens up Pakistan able to threaten South India that currently India spends very little to defend.
Similarly expand PN with 8-10 Type 54, 20 Submarines (with some having BM capability) stationed not only in Arabian sea but maybe in Bay of Bengal as well. So that 10B investment from China totally takes all wind out of Indian involvement in the Quad where they were boasting about shutting down Straits of Malacca for Chinese shipping.

That is why Pakistan should have pitched 10B in "soft loans" to buy 100+ J-10s , even older JH-7 (gifted) that opens up Pakistan able to threaten South India that currently India spends very little to defend.
Similarly expand PN with 8-10 Type 54, 20 Submarines (with some having BM capability) stationed not only in Arabian sea but maybe in Bay of Bengal as well. So that 10B investment from China totally takes all wind out of Indian involvement in the Quad where they were boasting about shutting down Straits of Malacca for Chinese shipping.

india has zero capability to close the straits of malacca. is a boast as realistic as winning a two front war against china and pakistan at the same time.

the strait is farther away from indian bases than chinese bases in the SCS never mind that PLAN could eat the IN for breakfast even without the range advantage.

Has the PAF ever gone up against F-22s and F-35s in exercises? I have a feeling the next Shaheen exercises might pit PAF J-10CPs against PLAAF J-20s towards the end to give a feel for what going up against a stealth fighter is like in non-stealth if they haven't experienced it yet (as well as promote the need for PAF to acquire FC-31s). ;)
1645560816047.png

india has zero capability to close the straits of malacca. is a boast as realistic as winning a two front war against china and pakistan at the same time.

the strait is farther away from indian bases than chinese bases in the SCS never mind that PLAN could eat the IN for breakfast even without the range advantage.

I know that. But that is their contribution to the Quad to "Contain" China. China returns the favor, arms Pak with long range heavy aircraft that opens up South India as well as put assets in Bay of Bengal -- Checkmate before you even have your turn.

Just to spark an interesting conversation, do folks know that in the mid 90s PAF evaluated the Rafael and rejected it. I believe the French will sell us this aircraft, provided we pay with hard Chinese yaun sorry I mean American dollars. The French don’t care about either Pakistan or India they care about money and French jobs.

Remember they sold Pakistan the Augusta 90b and india the scorpion subs ….they recently sold Pakistan military transport helicopters which can be fitted with weapons. They support upgrades for mirages and help is source spares……..,

We all forget it we’re French systems in Pakistani blinder squadrons that blinded india on Feb 27

So 30 used and new Rafael’s with metior

I also disagree with folks who think that f-16s would stay in PAF inventory for long. Spare parts are hard to come by, moreover the Americans may disable our access to GPS systems rendering most of the aircraft and their ammunition useless

GPS for civilian use is different from GPS for military use

My view of the PAF by 2035 is as follows

30-45 project Azam with a lot of Turkish and Chinese support
150 j-10 rev 7-10 models (strike, nuclear strike, SEAD and air Superiority )
200-250 jf-17 block 3-4-5 ( GD multi role )
50 deep strike f-7pg drones
50deep strike mirage 5 drones
30 f-16 for point defense and defensive general duty

K

Hi,

Rafale around early part of 2000 decade.

Hi,

Rafale around early part of 2000 decade.
The folks I know were involved in this in 1998-1999 . Some other folks I know were involved with the super 7 program. I know a bit about karma when there was the muni see AMF for mushak, there was the f-6 rebuild factory and the mirage rebuild factory and cha cha America use to provide all the spares……

good old general Zia …. The liberator of Jordan 🇯🇴

K

Back
Top Bottom