What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

The no of J10 c being procured shall also be interesting as if we get only 25 then in short for defensive role may suffice the requirements but in medium term we may need more as India is actually getting not 36 Rafales only they are expected to procure more.

The no of J10 c being procured shall also be interesting as if we get only 25 then in short for defensive role may suffice the requirements but in medium term we may need more as India is actually getting not 36 Rafales only they are expected to procure more.
What would be interesting is with all the new orders for Rafale from other countries creating a big backlog. When india does put an order for more, what would be the delivery time frame for them? Probably next decade?

In the meanwhile if our J10 inventory build up reaches higher then their Rafales it will be competely blunted.

Last edited:
So finally we can talk about J10C in Pakistan and not have a guy calling it rumor and demanding solid proofs lolz.
By the way it maybe inducted as F10P.
I will call it اڑن کھٹولا
Try and stop me 😁

Though I was hoping for J10D version but current situation around need urgent attention so J10C would do.

@Ark_Angel @PanzerKiel @kursed @Chak Bamu @JamD @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Rafi
Thanks to these gentlemen for consistently providing reliable and unbiased news related to Pakistani defense matters way before it came to public light. Keep up the good work and continue sharing responsibly despite the repeated frustrating rants from some juvenile members.

Pakistan has mostly followed the USAF which follows the 1962 US Tri service designation system where F denotes Fighter. So could be F-10 instead of J-10. J denotes Jian which in Chinese designation stands for Fighter. JF-17 has been a departure. Q-5 were translated under the same scheme to A-5 in PAF service with A designating Attack.

JF-17 is not a departure as it stands for Joint Fighter.

Now that PAF has finally commited to the J10C, it has bought into the infrastructure and support ecosystem for it, it does mean that when the J10D is unveiled(there will be one - i dont think China is done innovating the J10 series ) then Pakistan can buy a batch of those and get the incremental growth in new technology it needs.

My
We are all waiting eagerly for the j10 to reach Pakistan.
The flyover should be with complete missile load . That will be a incredible sight.
Was reading that the Pakistan version will be called f10p. What's the difference from the Chinese verion ? Engine? Avionics ? Armaments
The first one is already in Pakistan, as per my sources. 😊
If they are flying over the hump, they will not fly alone so I am sure it’s more than one.

Back
Top Bottom