What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

I believe they’d be called J-10 in PAF service.
Pakistan has mostly followed the USAF which follows the 1962 US Tri service designation system where F denotes Fighter. So could be F-10 instead of J-10. J denotes Jian which in Chinese designation stands for Fighter. JF-17 has been a departure. Q-5 were translated under the same scheme to A-5 in PAF service with A designating Attack.

I mean if PAF likes and therefore invests in the J-10c it could turn out to be a success story. The starting key would be an integration of local weapons be it from the dumb bombs to Raad cruise missiles if PAF makes this platform as its own it is worth 2 Rafaels in the bush.

No my query was aimed at the jangi jahaz , fighter jet , Is it ours ?

Like our very own j10 ?
Yes mentee my friend our very own.

J-10C serial no. 22-102 of Pakistan Air Force.
FLqMDNhXMAMStyc.jpeg

The history of any airforce is defined by the fighter jets it has operated and does so currently - and today is the start of a new more visible era in the PAF of the new king - J10 and long may it reign !!!
Indians classofy the600- 700 j10s in PLAAF as mig21s

You cabt expect them to classify it as rafale otherwise they will pass out of the shockong difference between PLAAF and IAF

Its will be J10C or J10CP nothing else
Js-10

Sheikh started to say "JS-10" now he said "G-10C". I hope he would eventually learn the correct name by the time they would be flying at 23rd March parade day.

He calls our President "RF Elvi" instead of Arif Alvi. What do you expect from him?

Just something else ... so far this is still called J-10CP based on the J-10CE, but IMO the "J"-designation is unlikely since it is a PLAAF designation. So what will they be called or will they be simply J-10CP?

Previously PAF named FC-20 to J-10A version it was interested in.

I was talking about J10 in PAF since many years, finally proved right. PAF had eye on J10 for long but only issue was engines as putting all engines from Russia was deemed too risky so waited when Chinese alternative got matured enough.

My wish for future CAC and PAC collaborate to develop a silenet version of J10 if not full stealth with single WS-15 engine but side intakes and incorporate as much subsystems and avionics as possible from J20. So it will be a medium weight single engine semi stealth air superiority with secondary role of striker. And it will superb if it can have an internal bay for two bvraam and at least one air launch cruise missile with a small or tactical nuclear war head. May be I am asking too much.

Back
Top Bottom