What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Are you sure Ukraine operates SU-33s?

"The J-15 originally came out of Ukraine. In 2001, China bought an unfinished Su-33 prototype from Ukraine, which it studied extensively."

No, but it's accepted that Ukraine supplied SU-33 to China which became the J-15.

J-10C question well left by the DG ISPR. He talked a lot but he left the question unanswered for the news reporters. :D

But if you read the message in between the lines then we might have a huge news/rumor at our disposal. :woot:

DG ISPR 1st talked about the indigenization policy then said I can't confirm but "YES" we are upgrading to new technologies and acquisition as per the threat assessment. One may speculate from it that not only J-10C are coming, they are coming with some form of ToT for that upgrading indigenous tech too. Lol :bunny:

Exactly :toast_sign:

Not confirmed comments were about the size of J-10C fleet not the acquisition itself. If he left question unanswered, why did he stated "we are upgrading air force fleet" .... ? Plz listen the presser again for more clarity.
What you folks think that IF, J-10C are coming and that is the only acquisition/new capability as usual? Think about the future ahead of us. Think about the limits you might expect to cross to strengthen defence & enhance capability. Think.....

Z-10ME ....

اتنا کافی ہےیا مزید ۔۔۔۔؟

Z-10ME ....

I guess jammers and AWACS or ground based radars (like the one in Mianwali to detect stealth). But can ZDK pass situational information to HQ-9 w/o HQ-9 turning on its radar?

Z-10ME ....

I guess jammers and AWACS or ground based radars (like the one in Mianwali to detect stealth). But can ZDK pass situational information to HQ-9 w/o HQ-9 turning on its radar?

Let the J-10C arrives at once. There will be talks and people will start reading tid bits in near future. It is bigger than an equipment.

Hi,

That is an absolutely pathetic and pi-ss poor post from you.

The subject of Lavi was of serious discussion in the US congress many a decades ago.

Israel was severly reprimanded for that.

And even if they reprimanded Israel for the transfer of knowledge and especially project management and avionics integration, the J-10 is never ever a Lavi copy or clone; this simply false statement is only used - in the same way the FC-31 is always called a F-35 clone - for political reasons, but it is not based on facts, and you know it.

As such don‘t spread again your agenda, anyone here knows how biased and arrogant you are and as long as you can piss on anyone‘s leg you don’t like its fine for you. Facts is we all know are only interesting to you as long they fit your agenda, otherwise you are twisting, lying and instulting against anyone you don‘t like.

Last edited:
Where are the 11 hard points? All the pics I have seen, none shows 11 hard points. Can someone enlighten me?

here you are … the red ones are not loaded in this image but we all know the centreline station and the rear pylons are anyway rarely used.

91F4E778-5598-4C64-81D0-F4632F7C549B.jpeg

Sir, for that PAF will have to dual rack the Pl-15s on a flight of J-10s so as to launch a credible staggered (defensive - none-advancing or offensive - advancing) flow against a flight of incoming Rafales. Unfortunately we haven only seen Pl-12s being dual racked on the J-10s so far. So Im not sure if its a clear advantage or simply a more level chance..

Atleast, this is what I have gathered from the recent simulations done by people on this forum and elsewhere on Command.
4666-kentcvx4679756 (1).png

Just got the image,
img-1641466028479d0ff399c6266d41dd48544e76a340966.jpg

Here's another.

Maybe, but again, why introducing an old type, that is close to being retired, IMO there is no chance even if some grumpy old men still hail this type as a MUST HAVE one.
JH7A2 has good takeoff and landing performance, large max-range and large external load, and comprehensive mobility is not poor. Isn't it very suitable for EW aircraft?

JH7A2 has good takeoff and landing performance, large max-range and large external load, and comprehensive mobility is not poor. Isn't it very suitable for EW aircraft?
Or aren't these characteristics (especially large max- range and large external load) also necessary for a long range maritime bomber-fighter?

Maybe, but again, why introducing an old type, that is close to being retired, IMO there is no chance even if some grumpy old men still hail this type as a MUST HAVE one.
Old soldiers never die,haha.
Besides,it's still a deadly aircraft,suits both PAF and PN, among few options.
BTW, EW equipment needs heavy engine.

J10C won golden helm for 2020 and 2021 agasint J-16. Of course, not saying its better than J-16 in performance, but J-10C is difinetly there for the game.
J10C Cockpit
02d7-keyancx6617685.jpg

J10C take off in 4K Zhuhai Airshow

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom