What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

JH7A2 has good takeoff and landing performance, large max-range and large external load, and comprehensive mobility is not poor. Isn't it very suitable for EW aircraft?
JH7 Mainly responsible for ground and sea attacks, air combat capability is relatively weak

Let the old soldier accompany J10C with an EW pod.
IMG_20220106_195400.jpg

IMG_20220106_195210.jpg

Last edited:
Let the old soldier accompany J10C with an EW pod.
View attachment 806295
View attachment 806297

If only a POD matters that much. However, J-10C hasn't yet arrived and now the discussion has been kicked to JH7 and what not. Can we please keep it on topic in this thread while new fighter suggestions be taken to New Fighter Air Craft for PAF Doctrine thread?

Heavy tease ... very heavy. "Something from Uncle Sam" level tease ... fingers crossed!

Not acknowledging an OEM or Origin or a particular capability but, let the time comes and let's pray and hope for the best. In'Sha'ALLAH a lot to be proud of by strengthening the roots for defence of the Pakistan.

here you are … the red ones are not loaded in this image but we all know the centreline station and the rear pylons are anyway rarely used.

View attachment 806292

I am almost 99% certain that what you have highlighted seems to be incorrect. You have bdw also highlighted the gun i think. Which can't be on a hardpoint. I cant find any real picture of J10c with missiles or anything loaded near the engine exhaust. Most pics are like this:

images (6).jpeg

I am almost 99% certain that what you have highlighted is wrong. You have bdw also highlighted the gun. Gun isnt a hardpoint. I cant find any real picture of J10c with missiles or anything loaded near the engine exhaust. Most pics are showing it having a dual rack under the wings. Plus a fuel tank on the belly.

Oh please; come on! :mad: ... yes, I highlighted the place, where the attachments points are. If you don't agree since the gun is very closed to it and aren't able to find one showing the rear stations, then do not blame me being wrong, for what is a well-known fact.

Here after just less than a minute of search! Better now?

J-10B prototype + LD bombs.jpg

Oh please; come on! :mad: ... yes, I highlighted the place, where the attachments points are. If you don't agree since the gun is very closed to it and aren't able to find one showing the rear stations, then do not blame me being wrong, for what is a well-known fact.

View attachment 806314

Relax man! Lol.. good one! Wow.. I couldn't see any thing on the previous pic where these could attach! Thats a serious load out! Bdw the one I shared has wingtip missles too. Does it make 13 hardpoints then?

Relax man! Lol.. good one! Wow.. I couldn't see any thing on the previous pic where these could attach! Thats a serious load out! Bdw the one I shared has wingtip missles too. Does it make 13 hardpoints then?

Please again, and as I explained you already twice, this one with the wt-stations was a CG only! You really need to improve your research and even more to listen and learn from the replies you get to your posts.

J-10C CG.jpg

Let the J-10C arrives at once. There will be talks and people will start reading tid bits in near future. It is bigger than an equipment.
Defence treaty with China?

Maybe, but again, why introducing an old type, that is close to being retired, IMO there is no chance even if some grumpy old men still hail this type as a MUST HAVE one.
why are you so shy to take his name.... does his name start with M and end with Khan? :P

I have a question for informed members here.... Why j10 doesn`t have wingtip launchers for missiles (Wingtip hardpoint), wont it be an increase in overall hardpoints of the jet or is it not possible?

View attachment 806314

Are the rear underfuselage hardpoints at the rear, wired with a databus? Can anything smart be attached to them ?

ie how are the various hardpoints configured ? Anyone come across a diagram showing which weapons are supported on which hardpoints?

As the image below on the rafale shows - it can be equipped with smart weapons on under fuselage its rear-hardpoints. Wondering if the J10C designers made similar considerations?

A1.jpeg

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom