What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

1700336403692.png

Pakistan should have aimed to attain 70-80 J10C. Feel we missed the boat a bit

2014- Original Delivery Planned under Musharraf Era (Postponed/Delayed) , so F16 can be attained , never happened (Under Nawaz Sharif Era). The F16 Never materialized anyways.
  • F16V turned out to be just a carrot stick
  • Super Cobra Helicopters just another carrot stick

2023 - We finally Attained 20 J10C , awaiting 16 more

The mistake/error caused almost a delay of 10 years , the people who decided have long retired or died

Had the delivery was taken in 2014 , we likely would have had 66 planes

An opportunity missed

Last edited:
Pakistan should have aimed to attain 70-80 J10C. Feel we missed the boat a bit

2014- Original Delivery Planned under Musharraf Era (Postponed/Delayed) , so F16 can be attained , never happened (Under Nawaz Sharif Era). The F16 Never materialized anyways.
  • F16V turned out to be just a carrot stick
  • Super Cobra Helicopters just another carrot stick

2023 - We finally Attained 20 J10C , awaiting 16 more

The mistake/error caused almost a delay of 10 years , the people who decided have long retired or died

Had the delivery was taken in 2014 , we likely would have had 66 planes

An opportunity missed

You are talking bullshit .... 10 years ago there was no j 10 c...... Stop your blabbering trying to make relevance......

If my memory serves me , it was the carrot stick of F16V , which is why the PAF backed out of deal to buy J10 Craft back in 2014

Mysterious F16V hmm yep

If my memory serves me , it was the carrot stick of F16V , which is why the PAF backed out of deal to buy J10 Craft back in 2014

Mysterious F16V hmm yep
Brother PAF was not satisfied the performance of the j10A especially from its EW systems and Russia is reluctant to resell AL 31F to third party like Pakistan that's why Pakistan was not buy j10A and j10B

Brother PAF was not satisfied the performance of the j10A especially from its EW systems and Russia is reluctant to resell AL 31F to third party like Pakistan that's why Pakistan was not buy j10A and j10B
General Musharraf himself visited J-10 factory and put the strict condition of only importing J-10 for Pakistan if supplied with a reliable Chinese engine. The guy was a genius.
China couldn't produce own engine until recently. Hence the delay.

General Musharraf himself visited J-10 factory and put the strict condition of only importing J-10 for Pakistan if supplied with a reliable Chinese engine. The guy was a genius.
China couldn't produce own engine until recently. Hence the delay.
In a way, a blessing in disguise as we got a much more advanced AESA equipped version.

A huge Leap in Capability!

The J-10C represents a significant advancement by enabling the ability to lock onto and engage adversaries within friendly airspace. All enemy would hear is warnings from their RWR/MAWS, followed by a SPLASH!
1700768984366.png

Back
Top Bottom