What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Not possible first we would fit on JF17 than we will see raad on j10c

Although Integration on JF17 is much easier but J10C has better ground clearance, higher payload carrying capability and longer range so J10C is better suited for Raad.

By the way, You can easily find on google search many pictures of JF17 with Raad (not sure about their authenticity).

Hi,

Why don't you copy paste that footage in your reply---. In old age---my eye sight is getting weaker---.
j10.png

we call this super cruise

Project Azm is dead so that take out of the picture for good at best case scenario it'll be an off the shelf Chinese option.. I would rather see:

- 75 F-16s
- 150 - J-10C
- 350 JF-17
- 100 - Stealth - Chinese
Total Force: 725 Combat Aircraft

I strongly agree with above valuable suggestions, which will work for Pakistan to fight against all enemies in the east and west sides in future. I am sure next peoples elected democratic ( true without corruptiopn, rigging) governmet will acheive enought money within 2 years to buy above combination of jet fighters. What is your worthy opinion, please ??

But the point is, how realistic is this? In fact most of this sheet is pure nonsense … :crazy:

View attachment 1013697
100 % true, genuiune analysis of J-10 C for south asia. J-10 C can fight very well against any of French Desault jet fighter.

Possible though, under certain circumstances. Such as clean configuration, at high altitude?

The max speed of the J-10C is always given as Mach 1.8 ... so you really think it then could reach Mach 1.6 alone without reheat!?

Thsi guy is either confusing certain data and names (like YJ-12 with YJ-91) or is simply spreading false data.

The max speed of the J-10C is always given as Mach 1.8 ... so you really think it then could reach Mach 1.6 alone without reheat!?

Thsi guy is either confusing certain data and names (like YJ-12 with YJ-91) or is simply spreading false data.
These are illiterate defence experts.

I would be curious to know , how good the J10C birds are vs JF17 Block III

The specification on J10C look bit more advance but the difference is marginal
  • Engine Performance
  • Maneuverability
  • Weapon carrying (more ammo)

I am more or less waiting for JF17-Block III upgrades on the Avionics to modern standard
inline with available visual hardware of 2023 , the original promise was Avionics will be plug and play easily upgradable in future

My guess is both Machines offer ample chance for a Competent Pilot to Patrol and protect

It does makes sense Pakistan inducts the J10C Assembly in Pakistan , and replace the Mirage rebuild operation with this new Assembly for support of 36 to future number of planes

It does makes sense Pakistan inducts the J10C Assembly in Pakistan , and replace the Mirage rebuild operation with this new Assembly for support of 36 to future number of planes
Hi,
I totally agree with your above suggestions.

Fun pact, they are not called CP but CE:

View attachment 1027361
Is there any indication of how a CP version would divert from the standard CE offering? The CE seems to have everything the PAF could have hoped for, and a decent price. If the Pakistani economy can recover, the PAF can procure more squadrons (of 18 planes each) for only $1 billion.

1700194408527.jpeg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom