What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

political situation is too bad now .... People in Islamabad reporting extremely tense political atmosphere ...Just read what Lt Gen (r) Haroon tweeted today...an eye opener.....
if anyone has watched it then at 32;10-20 its been said there that bvr weapon is indigenous..can someone confirm it..

if anyone has watched it then at 32;10-20 its been said there that bvr weapon is indigenous..can someone confirm it..
Yes I can.

I confirm that that's what they are saying round about the time stamp you mentioned. :lol:

Seriously though, although the pilot is saying 'indigenous', he may just be referring to some sort of license production.

details of J-10 & J-20:smitten:
00001.jpg
00002.jpg
00003.jpg
00004.jpg
00005.jpg
00006.jpg

Now what is this guy talking about. By the way I think after 11th J-10 C will join the rehearsals of Parade.
I told this guy to keep it a secret, but he didnt . I have no other option but to confess that i gave my design of mango powered Rocket engine to the Pakistan air force, which they will use in a 16 MIRV ICBM. The one problem is that it only works on " Chaunsaa" . Now you know.

Rupprecht Deino is globally respected for his knowledge and works. Just saying.

Hi,

Show me one prediction that he has made about weapons systems for a nation that they have procured---show me one assessment and analysis that he has written about any issue on the world defense and weapons---.

Show me one tactical analysis that he has made of any wars or any warlike situation---.

If he has written about terrorism---or yemen war---or india pakistan conflict---or US incursion in afg or in iraq---or in Libya or in Syria---.

Name just one place he has written a critical analysis of a situation under duress---.

F-15 EX which is currently on order can carry 22 AIM-120 AMRAAMS
What does it shows
Pardon me butt, 4 F-15 EX can carry more bvr missiles then a whole squadron of J-10 !

Hi,

If you did not know---the F15 would be acting like the missile truck for the F35's that have gone deep into enemy territory.

And the F15 with all that load would not want to face the J10 C's with the PL15's one on one.

Its maneuverability would be extremely hindered by those 22 missiles---and it may prove a hinderance to carry so many of them.

Last edited:
Hi,

Show me one prediction that he has made about weapons systems for a nation that they have procured---show me one assessment and analysis that he has written about any issue on the world defense and weapons---.

Show me one tactical analysis that he has made of any wars or any warlike situation---.

If he has written about terrorism---or yemen war---or india pakistan conflict---or US incursion in afg or in iraq---or in Libya or in Syria---.

Name just one place he has written a critical analysis of a situation under duress---.

Hi,

If you did not know---the F15 would be acting like the missile truck for the F35's that have gone deep into enemy territory.

And the F15 with all that load would not want to face the J10 C's with the PL15's one on one.

Its maneuverability would be extremely hindered by those 22 missiles---and it may prove a hinderance to carry so many of them.

Sir,

Do you even know this person? I recall a conversation on PDF in which he pointed out that PAF can get J-10C but not J-16 - he is correct on this count.

His grasp of Chinese hardware is commendable and he is humble on top. He does not speculate much and does not make tall claims. These are the qualities that I appreciate in a person because of my profession.

As I pointed out to you - he is globally respected for his works and knowledge. Not many have similar claim to fame in the matters of aviation.

- - - -

F-15EX is a much bigger and capable jet fighter than J-10C.

F-15EX length = 19.5 m
F-15EX Wingspan = 13.1 m
F-15EX MTOW = 37000 KG
Engine = F110-GE-129 x 2

J-10C length = 16.9 m
J-10C Wingspan = 9.7 m
J-10C MTOW = 19277 KG
Engine = WS-10B

There are shaping differences to account for as well. F-15EX is literally designed to retain impressive maneuverability with a much higher payload than any MWF due to having a much bigger frame, structural strength, low wing loading and a high thrust-to-weight ratio.

Now shall I expand on the sensor systems of F-15EX to give you further perspective?

Not sure what you were thinking while typing this response.

Sir,

Do you even know this person? I recall a conversation on PDF in which he pointed out that PAF can get J-10C but not J-16 - he is correct on this count.

His grasp of Chinese hardware is commendable and he is humble on top. He does not speculate much and does not make tall claims. These are the qualities that I appreciate in a person because of my profession.

As I pointed out to you - he is globally respected for his works and knowledge. Not many have similar claim to fame in the matters of aviation.

- - - -

F-15EX is a much bigger and capable jet fighter than J-10C.

F-15EX length = 19.5 m
F-15EX Wingspan = 13.1 m
F-15EX MTOW = 37000 KG
Engine = F110-GE-129 x 2

J-10C length = 16.9 m
J-10C Wingspan = 9.7 m
J-10C MTOW = 19277 KG
Engine = WS-10B

F-15EX is literally designed to carry a much higher payload than any MWF without maneuverability loss due to having a much bigger frame, structural strength, low wing loading and a high thrust-to-weight ratio.

Now shall I expand on the sensor systems of F-15EX to give you further perspective?

Not sure what you were thinking while typing this response.

Hi,
And you call those posts worth anything at all. Those are posts which are made by gathering information and putting it together in one place---and there is nothing ORIGINAL of his own in---no input. And if that is what you are impressed of---that is a sad story---.

There was life before he got on PDF---in his old form---he condemned pakistan---called it a beggar nation---stated that pakistan will never get anything from china---pakistan has nothing to offer---.

As for the F15---with 22 missiles loaded as that poster stated---it is vulnerable to any other 4.5 gen aircraft with an equally capable BVR missile.

You kids just love to post numbers---thinking like they are everything.

Hi,

That is an absolutely despicable and cheap comment from you.

But then that is expected of you. Fruit does not fall too far from the tree---.

You can make this comment hiding behind the screen---but even at my age of 65---you would not dare to say it to my face if it ever came to that.

Shame on you.
Please stop defrauding people with your false facade of bravado and utter lack of knowledge. Messaging old buddies on whatsapp to get info and then copy pasting it here doesn’t give you credentials.

So shame on you for being an uncouth individual who after using demeaning terms against anyone who questions his hollow self aggrandizing tirades has a last line of supposed moral defense is to go “say it to my face” and throwing your age as some token you hypocrite.

Fruit falls from the tree BS, you aren’t worth even responding to

Please stop defrauding people with your false facade of bravado and utter lack of knowledge. Messaging old buddies on whatsapp to get info and then copy pasting it here doesn’t give you credentials.

So shame on you for being an uncouth individual who after using demeaning terms against anyone who questions his hollow self aggrandizing tirades has a last line of supposed moral defense is to go “say it to my face” and throwing your age as some token you hypocrite.

Fruit falls from the tree BS, you aren’t worth even responding to
I will suggest you can answer without losing your cool. Atleast respect his age. i may also not agree with him on many things but i will never reply to him in such words. difference of opinions occurs every where even between brothers but one can reply or also chose not to reply but with manners. Thanks

Hi,

Oh my god, the old barking dog has lost his bone!! :smitten: ... calm down my friend!

I know the bite reflex prevents you from thinking clearly, but has it ever occurred to you that there might be other specialties that can be respected?

You sound like you're criticizing a competitor in the 100m finals at the Olympic Games for not being a professional balance beam gymnast!? :crazy:

I've never claimed to be an expert on "whatever you listed above", so it's just plain unfair - or rather typical of your arrogance - to assume so and criticize it. My specialty is types, structures, and the orbat of the PLA, and at least on this it seems to be quite well received.

But by the way, maybe you'll give us sources for your glorious releases on "whatever you listed above", so maybe we can at least try to learn?! :azn:

I will suggest you can answer without losing your cool. Atleast respect his age. i may also not agree with him on many things but i will never reply to him in such words. difference of opinions occurs every where even between brothers but one can reply or also chose not to reply but with manners. Thanks
He needs to be replied in his own language. Make no mistake, he used to be a decent respectful and knowledgeable member but has completely lost it since the last ten years looking for just his own praise and glory. Not one senior member from well before me he hasn’t insulted with demeaning terms while ranting and raving on him being anaouzubillah some prophet of god sent to educate us all.

Age is one thing, but that doesn’t give you a free pass to behave like an arsehole to everyone.

There was life before he got on PDF---in his old form---he condemned pakistan---called it a beggar nation---stated that pakistan will never get anything from china---pakistan has nothing to offer---.

Liar! Plain and simply you are a liar and an admitted one. So finally stop insulting other and then if you get a decent reply call them not to respect you for your age, that's shameful.

So much on your credentials.

PDF MastanKhan - admitted liar.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom